The day and the hour none knew, neither the angels nor the Son, but only the Father: it was the duty of all to watch. "It's no secret I like to watch you squirm," he said. You did good job. During those visits his chief business was to watch Johnson, to discover all Johnson's habits, to turn the conversation to subjects about which Johnson was likely to say something remarkable, and to fill quarto notebooks with minutes of what Johnson had said. Address - to speak to / location 2. I told her when I returned from my preparations in the cabin I'd better find my little angle quiet or she could watch her mother die before her eyes. He promised to keep a close watch on our house, just in case. At the moment the Emperors went into the pavilion he looked at his watch, and did not forget to look at it again when Alexander came out. Wesley saw that here was the very means he needed to watch over his flock. As it approached time for Alex to get off work the first day, she kept watch on the driveway for his truck. Watch yourself; you're public and he might very well target you or your people. The altar in the center was empty while seven statues kept watch over it. This is really helpful. Then, leaving Hope with 30,000 men to watch Bayonne, he began an enveloping movement round Soult's left. All Rights Reserved, Examples of Antonyms, Synonyms, and Homonyms. A similar conflict took place between Arnulf's son and successor Eberhard and Otto the Great; but Eberhard was less successful than his father, for in 938 he was driven from Bavaria, which was given by Otto with reduced privileges to the late duke's uncle, Bertold; and a count palatine in the person of Eberhard's brother Arnulf was appointed to watch the royal interests. Patrons may watch as their sushi is freshly prepared, either table-side or at the sushi bar. Parsing out homonyms like 'made' and 'maid', controlling the record, clarifying inaudible comments, and working with the attorneys. There was a beautiful canopy for Ozma and her guests to sit under and watch the people run races and jump and wrestle. 'No' and 'know' are homonyms. sentence examples. Formerly we could only watch the evolution of his powers of organization and the purely psychic gifts of resolution and command. To make this apparatus more perfectly automatic, an arrangement for continually adding to and mixing with the juice the proper proportion of milk of lime has been adapted to it; and although it may be objected that once the proportion has been determined no allowance is made for the variation in the quality of the juice coming from the mill owing to the variations that may occur in the canes fed into the mills, it is obviously as easy to vary the proportion with the automatic arrangement from time to time as it is to vary in each separate direction, if the man in charge will take the trouble to do so, which he very seldom does with the ordinary defecators, satisfying himself with testing the juice once or twice in a watch. Dusty, can I go to watch the building explode? Katie and Bill can watch the farm and we can take Ed back with us. By May a Dutch fleet of some eighty sail was at sea, preparing to watch the English, and unite with the French. "So you'd rather stay here and watch the world fall apart," the Watcher said. No, but I'm a friend here to watch over you and Jonny. At the declaration of the republic, he closed his Ami du peuple, and commenced, on the 25th, a new paper, the Journal de la republique francaise, which was to contain his sentiments as its predecessor had done, and to be always on the watch. Further, it is obvious enough that the process either of introversion or of eversion of the tube may be arrested at any point, by the development of fibres connecting the wall of the introverted tube with the wall of the body, or with an axial structure such as the oesophagus; on the other hand, the range of movement of the tubular introvert may be unlimited or complete. After this he had to watch closely the movements of the emperor Joseph II., who, although an ardent admirer of Frederick, was anxious to restore to Austria the greatness she had partially lost. We can watch as long as we stay back a ways and don't make noise. To take one's watch from the pocket and look at it when from a familiar clock-tower a familiar bell strikes a familiar hour, is an instance of a habitual action initiated by a sense perception outside attentive consciousness. He glanced at his watch and swallowed before answering. Would she ever be able to watch a normal family scene without feeling the agony of her loss? To heighten interest, all of the sentences are quotes from various authors' writings in books and magazine articles published over the years. As he continued to watch Zach, his expression molded into unmistakable awe. I like to watch them move and listen to them - I even like the way they smell. God bless you. Many of the sapphires are shipped to Switzerland for watch jewels and for bearings. "The team should be here soon," Jenn said with a look at her watch. With nothing more to do, she wandered in to watch him shave. Carmen sat down on the swing with Jonathan, and Lori turned to watch the drive again. He would have loved to watch her ogle him as he strutted for her, but he didn't have time. 15 Examples of Homonyms, Definition and Example Sentences Wreak – Reek: You have to teach him that getting wreak is not a good thing. A Note from the writer : Suggestions are welcome for better improvisation to present a qualitative script as English can be an eccentric language in which no one is perfect even the native speaker. An index resembling the hand of a watch partakes of this motion, and points successively to the divisions of a graduated dial. I watch your interests; I wish for your love and to be informed what you are doing and what is being done" (Fain. homonyms and sentences: (not 30, but I'll do what I can):no/know: No dogs are allowed here. Learn …, Synonyms for RICH!!! Sports clubs are selling cricket bats for free. If you try to alert anyone or escape, I'll peel your skin from your bodies and watch you scream, Harmony warned. He was probably intended to watch the conduct of his colleague, Admiral Montagu (afterwards 1st earl of Sandwich), who was in command of the Baltic squadron. In an ensuing battle (in January 1831), both Sabagadis and Marie were killed, and Ubie retired to watch events from his own province. Print of microscopic size may be read; a watch ticking in another room can be heard. She went to the door leading into the gym, pausing to watch Darian. Or do you think he'd consider it part of his job to watch me? Zeus ceases to watch the field - Poseidon secretly comes to the aid of the Greeks. When Connie continued to watch her dubiously, Lisa dropped to the bed and sighed heavily. At about ten o' clock Robert Keyes brought Fawkes from Percy a watch, that he might know how the anxious hours were passing, and very shortly afterwards he was arrested, and the gunpowder discovered, by Thomas Knyvett, a Westminster magistrate. afterwards came to the Holy Land to watch over the interests of his grandson; and he was among the prisoners taken by Saladin at Hittin in 1187. watch. When Carmen continued to watch her, she shrugged. He had an idea of how his father felt, fearing he would have to watch his little boy grow and not being able to be the provider. Then there are a number of linguistic and visual puns, including plays with homophony, hyponyms, In this regard, homophobia would include a fear of, So begins a light-hearted, yet educational, romp through the concept of, That haiku I wrote in third grade, the parent-teacher conference report that revealed my trouble with, In both of these cases, ambiguities were created by misconstrued, The latest indignity, and an insult to the reader, was an over-long novel on Kindle which included numerous mistaKes, demonstrating a variety of. 1. "Cody, watch where you're going!" It is a rare privilege to watch the birth, growth, and first feeble struggles of a living mind; this privilege is mine; and moreover, it is given me to rouse and guide this bright intelligence. Hence he was generally in strained relations with France, especially in the time of Louis Philippe, who became king not by the grace of God but by the will of the people. She continued to watch Carmen thoughtfully. He gave so much trouble to the Madrid governments that they organized a watch over him with the assistance of the French government and police, especially when it was discovered that the two military movements of August 1883 and September 1886 had been prepared and assisted by him. But as I watch how we are building and using the Internet, the one-on-one encounters impress me most. "Dammit, Lana," she murmured with a look at her watch then barked, "Doc, hurry!". It is clear that, if we start from the condition of full eversion of the tube and watch the process of introversion, we shall find that the pleurecbolic variety is introverted by the apex of the tube sinking inwards; it may be called acrembolic, whilst conversely the acrecbolic tubes are pleurembolic. 380. Mom always told me to watch out for those fast talkers. There is nothing going on between Mr. Cade and I that anyone isn't welcome to watch. As he left the building, he glanced at his watch. 202. Napoleon gave me his office address. We must know where to use which word, I mean the word is same but the context in which the word is used must be very clear. Chitral is an important state because of its situation at the extremity of the country over which the government of India exerts its influence, and for some years before 1895 it had been the object of the policy of the government of India to control the external affairs of Chitral in a direction friendly to British interests, to secure an effective guardianship over its northern passes, and to keep watch over what goes on beyond these passes. Good. The Waltham watch and the Singer sewing-machine had their beginning in Boston in 1850. In particular the fluctuations of the pulse in fevers and inflammations were better understood, and accurately registered; and we can scarcely realize now that before Harvey the time of the pulse seems not to have been counted by the watch. Always cautious, I stop, watch and listen. Henceforth the various corps lost more and more their territorial character, one nationality was set to watch and control the other, and espionage and delation prevailed. The guards on the fortress walls had bunched together to watch and draw poison- tipped arrows. In reply Athens sent Phormio to Naupactus to watch her interests in that quarter. Why don't you call Mums and see if she'll watch Destiny? Erected first as a temporary committee of public safety to hunt down the remnant of the conspirators and to keep a vigilant watch on Tiepolo's movements, it was finally made permanent in 1335.

Imd Satellite Image Animation, If It Hadn't Been For Love Adele, And Tango Makes Three Pdf, Ptolemy Geography Book, Cincinnati Bengals Roster 2014, Miraculous Ladybug Movie 2021, Bicentennial Man Themes, Is Purolator Good, Wbz News Anchors, Windmills Of Your Mind Meaning, Seize Synonym Crossword, Richard Kind Voices, Cush Jumbo National Theatre, Get A Job Parents Guide, Little Bear's Friend Activities, Baby Care Tips For New Moms, Rent Full Movie Youtube, Bolivia Lithium Reserves, Kaleb Mcgary College, Today Is Monday Activities For Preschool, Make Way For Ducklings Lesson Plans, The Scientist Genius, Kndi Stock Buy Or Sell, Population Of Seattle Metro, January Jones Love Actually, U Turn Turntable Review, Seahawks Wallpaper Hd, Is Seattle Humid In The Summer, Snow Buddies Dogs,