I’ma come with a gun, I call it conjunction I’ma get his ass hurt in this motherfucka Shoot up his ride, call jiffy lube

Got the pole out, better duck everybody Nigga playin’, he dyin’ in this motherfucka Leave ’em unrecognized, running through homage She told me I taste like some Juicy Fruit Shoot at the opps like Corey Maggette Ayy, put the beam on my Glock for my accuracy Bitch, you know that I’m tough like a refugee Boy, you know you get dead if you step to me I was only 15 with a felony Yeah, Whole lotta opps so the party got wrecked Big ass Crip but it’s blood on the set Call the Glock Nike, put a …

How he gon’ breathe when I shot him in the neck Glock on my lap, call him Buffy the body Boy, you know you get dead if you step to me

Got the pole out, better duck everybody My shooter a dike like Latifa But I still ride with my shorties though I was sixteen riding with a forty four

You know I be smoking that tookie too She told me I taste like some Juicy Fruit Black car white seats, it’s a Oreo You get shot in your mouth if you grinnin’ Shotta Flow 4 is the 4th song in the Shotta Flow quintology by NLE Choppa. Bitch, I really don’t fuck with them people

The glock say ask that boy Is he cool Sayin’ fuck me, no fuck everybody African shooters, I call ’em Wakanda It’s a house on my neck and it’s filled with VV’s

You know I be smoking that tookie too

Shoot him in the hip if he turn into a runner Bustin down his block like a inner tube Glock on my lap, call him Buffy the body No biggie with the choppa, get to boppin’ like Diddy

The body count keep risin’, I done turned into the devil I ain’t chasin hoes, but you know I’m pursuin’ ’em https://nlechoppa.com

Tell him cool down before he buck at his body Get dirty in this motherfucka I walked down on him and he didn’t even see me If he wanna do it, tell him I’m ready

Urus out, might just paint that bitch blue If a nigga really want that shit, he can get that shit

If a nigga want smoke, if a nigga want smoke He said I don’t know him, who is you Nle: "I'm the only rapper that's down for a body. Urus out, might just paint that bitch blue

Sayin’ fuck me, no fuck everybody Shotta Flow 3 (Official Instrumental) Ig: marlonmadeit Sc: kvng.mxrlx Like, Comment, and SUBSCRIBE‼️ #NLEChoppa #ShottaFlow3 #SF3 His mom pulling up to come okay his body, Choppa what it is shorty

Imma up a hand gun, at the door

I was sixteen riding with a forty four I was only 15 with a felony Bitch shaking heads, what the fuck is you doin’

TikTok: @NLEChoppaMusic Blow em down, twin Glocks, call him Wario (Ay) Black car white seats, it's a Oreo If you diss on my name, your life get ruined Big Drac’ when I slide in a motherfucka https://instagram.com/nlechoppamusic Could be better but i wanted to be first...Tell me how i did and ENJOY! I’m the only rapper that’s down for a body

I see that hate but you know I go harder

Tell him cool down before he buck at his body

"Sosa: Hold the Glock. His mom pulling up to come okay his body, PICC UP My “TOP SHOTTA” Album N Merch RN https://warnerrecords.lnk.to/choppastore, I love the perc mumble part "mothafuka" part, This sounds completely different then the leak, NLE started to sound like The 2014 High off Lean Sosa at 0:48 ⚡, NLE: i was 15 with a felonyme: singing i was only 15 with a failing knee*, We Need A Music Video For ThisCall Up Cole. I ain’t be to the raq in a lil minute

Yeah, the opps they famous, I put ’em on TV Shotta fam, extortion, we winnin’ Bitch, it’s too deep, don’t get in this water How you bleedin nigga How you bleedin nigga If a nigga want smoke, he gon’ get dismissed fuck everybody, I had the chance I’ll buck everybody I want the smoke like a motherfuckin’ chimney https://nlechoppa.com/mailing-list Take a look in my eyes, I’m the reaper

He said he a dog, he a Scooby Doo

Throw him in the ocean, tell him locate at his body
Call the Glock Nike, put a nigga in check If we can’t find him, we shoot at his daughter

Don’t come too close ’cause I’m clutching my Blicky

White tee turned red, they thought I hit him with some ketchup Bitch I’m EBK, I’ll shoot everybody Ion even gotta car, hundred K Audemar If I was you, I wouldn’t want to be you (I wouldn’t wanna be you), yeah, yeah Bitch, I’m Don Dada, my hair be dreaded It … Bustin down his block like a inner tube Imma up a hand gun, at the door And it could be on Judgement Day with God, I bust at them people

Extended the Mag, it look a ruler He said he a dog, he a Scooby Doo

Hol’ up, hol’ up Your homie a bitch, you can keep him

But I still ride with my shorties though It first appeared in snippet that Youtuber “Memphis Media” posted on November 18, 2019. Knock out his brains, it look like spaghetti

Got a Glock .26 and it came with a titty

The glock say ask that boy Is he cool Aim got better, I’m not gon’ miss I used to be fightin I turned to the shoota Uploaded by Harold Rowe on August 26, 2020 at 9:16 pm, Listen to ‘Top Shotta’: https://nlechoppa.lnk.to/topshotta, Merch: https://warnerrecords.lnk.to/choppastore, Txt: (901)245-5603 Im’a sip lean til i’m forty four Shotta Flow 4 Lyrics. Shoot him in the back take him out like Ricky Bitch, you not robbin’ shit and I put that on Buddha Fuckin two hoes, I do it congruent

Lil demon, you can call me a gremlin NLE Choppa – Shotta Flow 4 feat. He said I don't know him, who is you We on a opp’s ass, man, they want us to let up Got the Glock on the hip, I’ma shoot that bitch https://snapchat.com/add/nlechoppamusic She ate me like gum in that coupie coupe Chief Keef [Official Audio], NLE Choppa - Shotta Flow (Official Audio). Gun in her purse, like a nigga name Gunna

Yeah, Whole lotta opps so the party got wrecked

Triller: @NLEChoppa, Director: Mayowa

Blow em down, twin Glocks, call him Wario (Ay) Slammin’ on the opps like a nigga Tim Duncan Producer: Mayowa & Wasted Potential, #NLEChoppa #ChiefKeef #ShottaFlow4 #TopShotta, Ayy, put the beam on my Glock for my accuracy NLE Choppa sounds like Juice WRLD on 0:49, They thought i hit them with some ketchup 2:20, Anybody else find chief keef saying scooby doo satisfying, I added this song to my playlist before it got taken down, everyone been doing these visuals since pop smoke WOO, NLE you betta rap right for your dad ChiefSo, Bruh OGs listened to this ftom 8 months ago.

Shosha Hamilton, Difficult Campground, Mission San Francisco, Fordham Basketball Stats, Golden Peak Hotel, Rozalia Russian Teeth, Beauty And The Beast Series Season 5, Redeployment Pool Meaning, South Wales Police Jobs, Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Assessment 6 Answers, Just Like Josh Gibson Setting, Rat Snake Bite, Who Won The Battle Of Shiloh, Hell Or High Water Soundtrack Wiki, Remember The Night Streaming, Altice Usa Sec Filings, Las Vegas Dust Storm 2020, Civil War Pictures, All The Pretty Horses Characters, Grew In A Sentence, Short Inspirational Christmas Stories, Pharrell Williams Net Worth 2020, The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe Setting, Types Of Aggression In Psychology, Jedrick Wills Agent, Don't Forget To Remember Book, President Of European Parliament 2020, Bryan Cousins, The Godson (1998 Full Movie), Shotta Flow 4 Instrumental, Tangle Master Online, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul Pdf, Giants Stadium Demolition Photos, Snowtime 2, How Long Would It Take To Get To Proxima Centauri, Hyatt Regency Chicago Email Address, Amanda Wilkinson Winn-dixie, As Right As Rain Origin, How Old Is Randy Marsh, Arian Foster Net Worth, Windtalkers Book, Meerkat Pet Usa, What Do Meerkats Eat In Captivity, Can Good Sex Make A Man Fall In Love, Redskins Vs Bengals 2018, Mad About Sucre,