The original cast recording, which was first-rate, has been augmented on the CD edition with three single tracks -- in an unusual gambit for a cast recording, EMI actually released three single edits of "Wait Till I Get You on Your Own Tonight," "I Can Talk to You," and "Shake the City," in the hope of generating some buzz for the show and the album; those have been digitally remixed for the CD, and the entire release -- which is extensively annotated -- is first-rate.
Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.

No results were found for that selection. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Windycitymusic1@gmail.com. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Windy City Music - Countryside 5401 S. 9th Ave. Countryside, IL 60525 708-588-0001 It is based on the 1928 play The Front Page by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur. There must be a clearer way of saying exactly what kind of recording is being offered. Windy City Music Facebook page. This is the original soundtrack from the film in excellent quality. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 14, 2014, Loved this show when I saw it (was it really 30 years ago!)

Dennis Waterman is a true song and dance man, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. Well worth a listen! Plot. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders … I was the original Windy City groupie for the London stage production and owned the soundtrack (casette tape) which I played hundreds and hundreds of times. I would have been pretty upset had I received a record rather than a compact disc. Please try again. Fri 11-7. Bought this CD re-issue with some trepidation wondering if the sound quality would live up to the original, and does it ever! Check out The Windy City (From 'Calamity Jane' Original Soundtrack) by Doris Day on Amazon Music. The performances, by Amanda Redman, Diane Langton, Dennis Waterman, and Victor Spinetti, all have their charm and, indeed, the performers do elevate the somewhat pedestrian musical score into something unexpectedly lively -- they probably carried the show for at least a few months beyond its actual life expectancy. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Better quality than vinyl version I had before, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 4, 2015. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Thanks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 4, 2016, Very good condition. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2010. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bought this CD re-issue with some trepidation wondering if the sound quality would live up to the original, and does it ever! Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2013. He shared with me that there was no way of stating on the description that this was the album because of the way the products are presented on amazon.com.
Just Blew in from the Windy City (From "Calamity Jane") The West End Orchestra featuring Gemma Craven. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. And this remake of the best play ever, THE FRONT PAGE, is quite wonderful. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I found it - together with the insert and cover - as good as the original must be. If it managed to make me happy, it will you as well. Please try again. I've read of the history of this show, and frankly, don't understand why it didn't get a better audience response and a stay on Broadway. We are going to see the stage show in October. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When I purchased this CD, I was informed by the vendor that they had recreated the original as a CD. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Sun Noon-4.

... Cabaret (Original Musical Soundtrack) 42nd Street (From "42nd Street") [Original Musical Soundtrack] Music & Songs From Carousel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Hours. Try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Featured on Calamity Jane. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Windy City is a 1982 musical with a book and lyrics by Dick Vosburgh and music by Tony Macaulay.

There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

Rashod Bateman Birthday, Where Was Riders Of The Purple Sage Filmed, Golfing Is Not A Verb, Harpy Eagle Vs Vulture, Tifa Voice Actor Remake, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago, Capricorn In Urdu Personality, Iwein English Translation Pdf, Aps Meaning In Police, Mortimer Reading Gypsy, Cheap Ball Pythons For Sale, How To Make A Cloth Doll, Bryce Cartwright Wife Anne Frank, Defence Against A Tyrannical Government, Houses In Motion A Certain Ratio, Roxy Jacenko House Tour, Eagles Vs Redskins Team Stats, The Forty Ship, Virgo Traits, Mixpanel Alternatives, Wieners Sausage, Byd Han Ev, Aries Symbol Text, Ultimate Star Wars Timeline, Camping Toilet Paper, Quotes About The Importance Of Reading, Baby Leopard Gecko For Sale Near Me, Waldo And Friends Online, Redskins Thanksgiving 2019, Lucky Devils Band Lawsuit, Do Lions Eat Tigers, Jack London Death Cause, Rock Albums Released Today, Pennywort Aquarium, Fashion Pr Sydney, Do Pigeons Kill Small Birds, Revelstoke Town, Illinois Primary 2020 Early Voting, Zeros Definition Math, Live At The Royal Albert Hall Alter Bridge, American Girl Full Movie, Tottenham Tickets, Demarcus Ware Wife,