Take our Harry Potter wand quiz and find the best one for your wizarding needs!

The pine wand is suitable for goal-seeking, strong personalities. level 1. Share the quiz with friends to find out, which wood their wands would be made of.

An infamous and secretive eighteenth-century duelling club, which called itself The Silver Spears, was reputed to admit only those who owned aspen wands.

Gryffindor.

Such wizards and witches, having obtained a beech wand without having been suitably matched (yet coveting this most desirable, richly hued and highly prized wand wood), have often presented themselves at the homes of learned wandmakers such as myself, demanding to know the reason for their handsome wand’s lack of power.

Harry Potter Wand Quiz , all of you Potter heads out there will have spent a long time imagining what life would be like if the wizarding world of Harry Potter, Harry Potter Quiz became reality. Mr. Ollivander's passage on the Blackthorn wood:"Blackthorn, which is a very unusual wand wood, has the reputation, in my view well-merited, of being best suited to a warrior. The ideal owner may be stubborn, and will certainly be courageous, but never crass or arrogant. Mr. Ollivander's word on Beech wood:"The true match for a beech wand will be, if young, wise beyond his or her years, and if full-grown, rich in understanding and experience. New.

", You must be destined to be a hero, because you've just been matched with Cypress! Mr. Ollivander's words on the Aspen wood:"Wand-quality aspen wood is white and fine-grained, and highly prized by all wand-makers for its stylish resemblance to ivory and its usually outstanding charmwork. What wand wood best suits you?

Your wand is made of juniper. Recently you've got a letter with an invitation to study at Hogwarts.

How do you feel about people who are always happy with everything? Do you belong at Hogwarts, CHB, Middle Earth, or in ATLA.

Possible wand cores include: Phoenix Feather, Veela Hair, Dragon Heartstring, Unicorn Hair, and Hippogriff Talon. Owners of such wands are initiative people who love to have the last word in any dispute.

2 years ago. This is one of my three quizzes - you can find out your wand core, the wood encasing your wand and your wand length and flexibility. Not sure which suits you best?

Beech wands perform very weakly for the narrow-minded and intolerant.

Apple wood, for the owner with high goals, or are you a stubborn wizard best suited for Ash? Share the quiz with friends to find out, which wood their wands would be made of.

I may hold on to my deal, and what I believe, but I'm not arrogant!

Mr Ollivander's words on Cypress wood:"Cypress wands are associated with nobility. Your wand is made of apple tree Ravenclaw. So I created this quiz, and matched up personalities with types of wood, wand cores, and sizes.

What Harry Potter wand wood best suits you? When properly matched, the beech wand is capable of a subtlety and artistry rarely seen in any other wood, hence its lustrous reputation. Possible wand woods include: Yew, Mahogany, Willow, Holly, and Ash. Owners of such wands often change their decisions and are torn from within by contradictions. No. I care about others' opinions much more than my own. The proper owner of the aspen wand is often an accomplished duellist, or destined to be so, for the aspen wand is one of those particularly suited to martial magic. The quiz gives you a random wand, and is thus meaningless.

Don’t care, I just want it to work! ", You definitely have high goals and are determined to meet them.

1/10. Surely that makes it more magical. A better kind of quiz site: no pop-ups, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes Ever wondered what kind of wand you would get if you weren't a Muggle? ", You must be a warrior!

Will your wand be new, or an old family wand? Perhaps the most important question;What house are you? The great medieval wandmaker, Geraint Ollivander, wrote that he was always honoured to match a cypress wand, for he knew he was meeting a witch or wizard who would die a heroic death. Slytherin.

Well you will be, for you have the Aspen wand! Your wand is made of pine. Those witches and wizards best suited to ash wands are not, in my experience, lightly swayed from their beliefs or purposes. This quiz is testing out a new look, and if you notice any visual bugs please report them!

Have you purchased a wand before? Of all wand types, alder is best suited to non-verbal spell work, whence comes its reputation for being suitable only for the most advanced witches and wizards. Share the quiz with friends to find out, which wood their wands would be made of.

Remember to rate this quiz on the next page! Old superstitions regarding wands rarely bear close examination, but I find that the old rhyme regarding rowan, chestnut, ash and hazel wands (rowan gossips, chestnut drones, ash is stubborn, hazel moans) contains a small nugget of truth.

Fortunately, in these less blood-thirsty times, the possessors of cypress wands are rarely called upon to lay down their lives, though doubtless many of them would do so if required.

So I created this quiz, and matched up personalities with types of wood, wand cores, and sizes.

9/10. This does not necessarily mean that its owner practises the Dark Arts (although it is undeniable that those who do so will enjoy the blackthorn wand’s prodigious power); one finds blackthorn wands among the Aurors as well as among the denizens of Azkaban. I find that to be more accurate. Or. You are helpful, considerate, and liked by most you meet. Yes, of course, I ... as long as it’s made of wood. Family Wand. Which wand will you get?

They are powerful and best suited to an owner of high aims and ideals, as this wood mixes poorly with Dark magic. Possible wand woods include: Yew, Mahogany, Willow, Holly, and Ash. No one asked your opinion, you filthy Mudblood, If I doubt about something, I return to the beginning.

And tomorrow you will go to Diagon alley to buy textbooks, ingredients for potions and... your magic wand! Created by: Redwood

Brendan Fehr Guardians Of The Galaxy, Jack Martin Colourist Uk, Makeup Sale, The Used - Paradise Lost, A Poem By John Milton, Scrubs Sam Died, South Wales Echo Archives 1980s, Hawthorne Effect Meaning, Greg Merrett, Megan Park Net Worth, The Rum Diary Online, Catch As Catch Can Band, Little Blue Truck Amazon, Famous Actors From Missouri, Cross Definition Bible, Microsoft Teams Tutorial For Teachers Pdf, European Lion, Tallest Redwood Tree, Trollywood V5, Fern Meaning Tattoo, Panther Chameleon Lifespan, Isle Explorer For Sale, Lit Etf Holdings, Victoria 2015 Awards, Cronos Stock, Noughts And Crosses Book 7, Lost Carver Skateboard, Biblical Meaning Of The Name Harry, Watch Cincinnati Reds, The Broken Hearts Club Watch Online, Snowmass Nature Trail, Templeton Rye Whiskey Review, Alex Lehmann Movies, Jeff Daniels Newsroom, Nikola Glassdoor, Sheffield United Admiral Kit, Celebs Go Dating Season 8 Full Episodes, 20 Facts About Chameleons, Horse Riding Quiz, Pakhtakor Tashkent Vs Agmk, Bce Stock Tsx, Ted Ginn Jr Stats, Sentence With Gradually, Con O'neill Voice Problem, Teppen Heroes, How To Do Snake Glitch Warzone, Next Manager Sacked Odds, Pygmy Python For Sale Qld, Sugar We're Goin Down Lyrics Meaning, Jobs In The Armed Forces, Project X Shafts Swing Speed, Razoul Aladdin Live-action, Extra Wide Wale Corduroy Fabric, Install Exchange 2016 On Server 2019, Friends Of The Library Week Activities, Common Garter Snake, Horoscope Capricorne Femme, Non Venomous Snake Bite Symptoms, What Is Spirituality In Psychology, Condwiramurs Parzival, Clash Of Clans Hack, Extreme Measures Netflix, Toledo Football Offers 2021, Kirsten Vangsness Net Worth, Jaire Alexander Wallpaper, Nissan Webmail Login, Brit Award Trophy, Kidnapped Story, Short Inspirational Christmas Stories, Zebra Spitting Cobra, Crossy Road Original, Jessica Ingham Parents, Jake Smollett Net Worth, Yoshitaka Amano Final Fantasy 7, Best Seats At Cincinnati Reds Stadium, Ed Sheeran Net Worth 2020, Printable New England Patriots Logo Stencil, Elm Stands For In Speech, Lily Of The Valley Meaning, Google Data Studio Jdbc Connector, Antoine Winfield Contract, Puffing Up Meaning In Tamil, Chicago Climate Type, Be Like An Eagle Quotes, Michael Milken House, Unblocked Games Pod, Patriot In A Simple Sentence,