Kinda leaves u unprepared for the meany heads lol, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2015. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I watched it all for the first time in the 90s as a kid and loved it so much. Georgia Engel, Mickey Rooney, Jackie Burroughs, Sunny Besen Thrasher, Eva Almos, Carole MacGillvray, Clive A. Smith, Harvey Levin, Jack Chojnacki, John Bohach. The Care Bears Movie [VHS] Georgia Engel (Actor), Mickey Rooney (Actor), Arna Selznick (Director) & 0 more. Please try again.

My daughter especially enjoys all of the cute songs and the care bears/cousins as babies. I love the songs, the animation, and the general Care Bear messages. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I bought this product because I used to have this movie as a child. The Care Bears resolve everyone's problems. The group was led by True Heart Bear and Noble Heart Horse. Top Rated Seller. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2018. View cart for details. Way up high where the clouds and rainbows live, the Care Bears watch over the Earth and make sure everyone is kind and friendly to one another. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Not widescreen, hoping for widescreen one day! Get the best deals on The Care Bears Movie Vhs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. They both loved it and watched it all the time. It's entertaining for children and has a wonderful story with a great moral at the end. With great voice acting, including Mickey Rooney as the narrator, Mr. Cherrywood, this is a special treat that will warm your heart and make you laugh. I highly recommend this movie for the younger aged children maybe 3-6 years old. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Get the best deals on The Care Bears Movie Vhs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Watched it as little,old care Bears movie with orphans that got helped by the care bears.Now got it for my son,he loves it. The Care Bears Movie will dazzle and delight viewers of all ages. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2020. Keep smiling and shining like those stars, stay pure in heart and be FEARLESS just like those little bears, those who endure to the end will make it to Carealot! But still a great movie none the less! It made me a little emotional to know that when I was little, my Mom (who isn't with me anymore) watched that movie with me....and now I was doing the same with my Daughter. She absolutely loves it and drives her mother (my daughter) as crazy wanting to watch it again and again, as she did when she was little. They should make movies like this for kids today. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2017. The Care Bears - Big Wish Movie (VHS, 2005) 4.7 out of 5 stars 3 product ratings. Make Offer - Vintage Care Bears Movie II (2) VHS Video Cassette Tape Childrens Movie The Care Bears Movie 2: A New Generation (VHS, 1996, Clam Shell Case FS Charity $7.00 Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins started out as adorable little babies. 1:24. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You can't go wrong with this movie if you want to spend a lazy, rainy afternoon with your kids. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The film earned $23 million theatrically and ushered in a spate of cheap animated films created to sell merchandise to children. This is one of the best cartoon films I ever saw, I remember seeing it all the time as a kid at daycare, I loved the films and cartoon show of The Care Bears they did of it that was the first original series that started it all. It was bright and colorful.

Falling Action Of The Giving Tree, Jacksonville Armada Stadium, Sheffield United Gold Pendant, Zeta Canis Majoris, How To Use Google Ads, Newcastle 2018/19 Kit, Hotel Transylvania 3 Cast, Burn Down The House Lyrics, What Does The Name Ash Mean In Greek, Is Love Island On On Sundays, Treasure Island Pdf, Donnie Shell Wife, Larry Ogunjobi Salary, The Book Of Morgan, Economic Club Of Chicago Linkedin, Botanical Illustrator Jobs, Most Deadly Snake, Sheffield United Best Players, Desert Kingsnake Habitat, Eagles Fly Above The Storm Quote, The Garden Of Abdul Gasazi Theme, How Much Does Fedex Pay Package Handlers, St Paul Saints Score, Lauren Ambrose My Fair Lady, Princess In Arabic Name, Pad Tier List, Young Frankenstein Props, Berlioz The Bear Pdf, Norwich Vs Southampton, Virgin Hotels - Travel Agent Rates, Ladybird In James And The Giant Peach, How Big Do Skinks Get, Orangutans Facts, Long Island Patio Furniture, Charlotte Nc Instagram, Nine Months Movie Bloopers, I Have Grown Up, George And Martha Round And Round, Matt Ruff Blog, Aquarius Eminent Personalities, Avengers Characters, 14 Day Forecast Newport, Ri,