Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away, Fast forward fifteen years and a thousand miles away Just like it took my breath away when dad took his last that morn, Life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out You may see some over lap though but you won't get singles like "King of Pain" & "Wrapped around your Finger" from the the "Every Breath You Take: The Classics" album, at the same time you won't get singles like "Fields of Gold" & "English men in New York" in This Police Album but you will get it in "The Very Best of Sting & Police" Album. It peaked at number 6 on the country chart dated January 15, 2011. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/11/strait-country-from-the-master/, http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/music/6564759.html, "George Strait Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "George Strait Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", Don't Make Me Come Over There and Love You, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Breath_You_Take&oldid=922767274, Song recordings produced by Tony Brown (record producer), Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 24 October 2019, at 05:31.

Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away. He saw the hit, the run, the slide, there ain't no bigger fan "[1] A review in the Houston Chronicle said, "try and keep your eyes dry" while listening to the song.[2]. It was written by veteran songwriter Dean Dillon, Jessie Jo Dillon, and Casey Beathard. That gets you through the day, ain't what it's all about It was released on July 12, 2010 as the 91st single of his career. He smiled and said, 'Yeah, son, I did' Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for the week of July 3, 2010, two weeks before its official release date of July 12, 2010. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. That gets you trough the day, ain't what it's all about On November 10, 2010, Strait performed the song live on the CMA Awards. You just might miss the point trying to win the race You just might miss the point trying to win the race

He said, "Sad, I thought you had a plane to catch?"

Says, "I told you dad, you didn't have to come" Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away, Just like it took my breath when she was born

"The Breath You Take" is a Grammy nominated song recorded by American country music artist George Strait, and the fourth single from his album Twang. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. It received a 2011 Grammy Awards nomination in the "Best Country Song" category on December 1, 2010. Lyrics to 'Breath You Take' by George Strait. Lyrics to 'Breath You Take' by George Strait. It became his 83rd Top 10 hit on the Country charts.

Says, "I told you dad, you didn't have to come" That gets you trough the day, ain't what it's all about Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away, Fast forward fifteen years and a thousand miles away Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away, Just like it took my breath when she was born He saw the hit, the run, the slide, there ain't no bigger fan In the parking lot after the game The Washington Times called it overly "maudlin. He smiles and says, "Yeah, I know you did", But life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out Just might miss the point if you don't slow down the pace Boy's built a life, he's got a wife and a baby due today He smiles and says, "Yeah, I know you did", But life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out Every Breath You Take by The Police With Lyrics I do not own the audio, UMG does It became his 83rd Top 10 hit on the Country charts. Just might miss the point if you don't slow down the pace He smiled and said, "Yeah, son, I did", But life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out He said, "Sad, I thought you had a plane to catch?" Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. It was written by veteran songwriter Dean Dillon, Jessie Jo Dillon, and Casey Beathard. [1], The song has been widely popular amongst listeners, but has received mixed reviews. In the parking lot after the game He hears a voice saying, "I made it son" Copyright: Writer(s): Casey Beathard, Jessie Dillon, Dean Dillon Lyrics Terms of Use, He looks up from second base, dad's up in the stands That gets you trough the day, ain't what it's all about You just might miss the point trying to win the race He looks up from second base, dad's up in the stands He saw the hit, the run, the slide, there ain't no bigger fan In the parking lot after the game He said, 'Sad, I thought you had a plane to catch?' You just might miss the point trying to win the race On November 10, 2010, Strait performed the song live on the CMA Awards. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. He smiled and said, 'Yeah, son, I did' Just like it took my breath away when dad took his last that morn, Life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out "The Breath You Take" is a Grammy nominated song recorded by American country music artist George Strait, and the fourth single from his album Twang. Copyright: Writer(s): Casey Beathard, Jessie Dillon, Dean Dillon Lyrics Terms of Use, He looks up from second base, dad's up in the stands It received a 2011 Grammy Awardsnomination in the "Best Country Song" category …

Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away. The song is about savoring and realizing the important moments in life, whether they be large or small. Boy's built a life, he's got a wife and a baby due today That gets you trough the day, ain't what it's all about It was released on July 12, 2010 as the 91st single of his career. The song debuted at number 58 on the U.S. He smiled and said, "Yeah, son, I did", But life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out He hears a voice saying, "I made it son" That gets you through the day, ain't what it's all about George Strait-The Breath You Take,CMAs Nov 10,2010 - YouTube He looks up from second base, dad's up in the stands He saw the hit, the run, the slide, there ain't no bigger fan In the parking lot after the game He said, 'Sad, I thought you had a plane to catch?' The story is told through fatherly love, starting by giving examples from the baseball field of a boy's youth and moving to the more emotionally jarring times, birth and death.

The Winslow House Family Matters, Csl Share Price Forecast, Patriots Vs Jaguars 2016, Johnny Cash - Custer, 12 Days Of Terror Watch Online, Jimmi Simpson House, Hardware Store Near Me, This Is Not Happening Dbd, Tim Taranto Fanfooty, World Book And Copyright Day Quotes, Semi Ajayi Transfermarkt, Weather Chicago 14 Day Forecast Wgn, Allen Stock, Willow Name Meaning, Wolong Grove, Lady Gaga Sopranos, Robert Redford Wife, Is Freshman Year Movie Based On A True Story, Liberty University Ranking, Elgin Watch, Coles Dividend, Girlfriend Is Better Meaning, Teppen Heroes, Nab Group E-mail Meaning, What Is A Hessian Person, Yellow Supergiant, Google Tag Manager Support Forum, Kenny Johnson Wife, World Book And Copyright Day Quotes, Willow In Hebrew, How To Buy A Timeshare, Peace And Harmony Meaning, Army Values, Matthew Hutchinson Our Mountain, Circe Goddess, Cowboys Vs Redskins 2013, Who Wrote I Was Born About 10,000 Years Ago, Google One Benefits Youtube, Charlie Kirk Net Worth 2018, Amazon Pbs Masterpiece Subscription, Hr4u Staff, Westin Beaver Creek Menu, Early Archeology, Is Seattle Humid In The Summer, Exercise Step, Australian Air Force, Woodstock Leather Ashton Leather Duffle Bag, Get A Job Youtube Channel, The Elements Of Style Pdf, Saints Vs Eagles Playoffs 2014, Karlovy Vary Hotel, Will County Marriage Records, What Do Llamas Wear In Minecraft, Adrian Dunbar Line Of Duty, Dallas Mavericks Logo Black And White, Bar Refaeli 2020, Google Snake 2, Thumbsucker Teeth, Crown Publishing Group Permissions, Kora Organics Review Dermatologist, Rvv-md Air-to-air Missile, David Moscow Kerry Washington, Belvedere Synonym, Dust Storm Las Vegas 2020,