Eagles power ranking roundup: Week 15 Eagles (-4.5) at Washington : For the third straight week, the Eagles will face a truly terrible team. Fran Duffy analyzes Malik Jackson getting to Ravens QB Lamar Jackson. Look back at the Eagles' pivotal matchup against the Cowboys in the latest edition of Sounds of the Week. Browns (-2.5) at Cardinals: Baker Mayfield is trash as a leader, but the Browns have enough talent to take down a Cardinals team that has lost six straight.

Head Coach Doug Pederson speaks to the media about injuries, the quick turnaround to Week 7, and more. Listen in to the dramatic finish against the Texans in the latest edition of Sounds of the week. Eagles-Redskins Week 15 scouting report and prediction | Paul Domowitch. The Philadelphia Eagles stay alive with their second successful two-point conversion. Defensively, Washington will be without its best player, Ryan Kerrigan. The best views from the Dallas Cowboys Week 15 game vs the Los Angeles Rams, Sunday December 15th at AT&T Stadium. NOW PLAYING video Sounds of the Week: Week 17 | 2019 Season Get an all-access look at … Defensively, Washington will be without its best player, Ryan Kerrigan. Relive the Eagles' season-saving victory over the Giants in the latest installment Sounds of the Week.

All rights reserved. 2 overall pick, while the Dolphins would pick fourth if the season ended today. They are ensconced there, as they have a bit of a buffer between themselves and the 3-10 Dolphins and Washington team, since they would (currently) hold the strength of schedule tiebreaker even if they won another game.

The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Get an inside look at the Eagles' dramatic win over Washington in this edition of Sounds of the Week. Like, I get that Vegas is very aware that dopey homer Cowboys fans will bet the Cowboys no matter what the line is, but I think that even the homeriest of their homers realize how badly their team is falling apart. Get an all-access look at the Eagles' division-clinching win over the Giants in this installment of Sounds of the Week. QB Carson Wentz reacts to the loss to Baltimore. They're about to be the best 5-9 team in the NFL. Get an in-depth look at the Philadelphia Eagles' loss to to the Atlanta Falcons in the second installment of Sounds of the Week. Oh, and also, maybe they only got. I'll take Green Bay to win, but I do like that 4.5-point line for the Bears. Sounds of the Week: Week 15 | 2019 Season Get an inside look at the Eagles' dramatic win over Washington in this edition of Sounds of the Week.

Alas, I don't even trust them to bury teams that can't wait for this season to just be over. Get an inside look at the Eagles' Week 2 matchup against the Rams in Sounds of the Week, presented by Firstrust Bank. I do think that they'll get the job done, but it won't be aesthetically pleasing. Also, the alibi that the video production team was shooting a documentary pretty much exactly matches, The Bengals have been in seven one-score games this season, while the Patri*ts have lost two straight games, and they very much need this win to maintain an ever-important first-round bye in the playoffs. gallery Best of Week 14: Cowboys at Bears | 2019

The Eagles will head down I-95 to play the 3-10 Redskins at 1 p.m. Sunday in yet … Watch Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz's best plays from his 213-yard game in Week 6. All rights reserved. Still, it's not as if the Eagles are good either. A look at the current draft order, via Tankathon: However, the 2-11 Giants are unlikely to move from that No.

Colts at Saints (-9.5): Golf clap for Frank Reich and the Colts for holding it together as long as they did after Andrew Luck unexpectedly retired just before the start of the season, but they're done. The Philadelphia Eagles are within 10 points as wide receiver Greg Ward finds the end zone on a two-point conversion attempt. Take a look back at the Eagles' win over Chicago in this edition of Sounds of the Week. Anyway, in seeing the Dolphins and Giants up close in each of the last two weeks, the Dolphins look like a team that is still trying its hardest to win games, while the Giants look like they're rolling over and dying. Anyway, the Bucs are playing decent football at the moment, winning three straight games, while the Lions have lost six straight, and are on their third quarterback.
Listen to Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call John Hightower's 50-yard reception against Baltimore. Get an inside look at the Eagles' win over the Rams in the latest Sounds of the Week. Get a behind the scenes look at the Eagles' dominant victory over the Jets in this installment of Sounds of the Week. The Eagles should cover the 4.5-point spread, just as they should have smoked the Dolphins and Giants the last two weeks. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Fran Duffy analyzes Fletcher Cox's tackle for loss against the Ravens.

YONG KIM / Staff Photographer .

Why is this line only 3?

The Jags are 0-5 in their last five games, by a combined score of 174-57. Get an all-access look back at the Eagles' season opener against the Washington Football Team. The combined record of the teams they played during their five game losing streak is 33-32. Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz winds his way through Baltimore Ravens' defense for a career-long run. You should probably cut that out immediately and burn your camera." DE Brandon Graham, C Jason Kelce, S Rodney McLeod, and WR Travis Fulgham react to the loss to the Ravens. We're jumping right back into game prep on today's Eagles 360, presented by Xfinity. Listen to Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call Carson Wentz's big 40-yard run against Baltimore. 2 overall pick. Belichick isn't famously involved in every aspect of... everything Patri*ts.

Head Coach Doug Pederson discusses the loss to the Baltimore Ravens. But yeah, it's all just a huge coincidental misunderstanding, and this is yet another attempt by haters to further the reputation the Patri*ts have as cheaters. Offensively, Washington has a good young receiver in Terry McLaurin, aaaaand, that's it. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Eagles' victory in Buffalo in the latest Sounds of the Week. Eagles Game Plan: Week 15 | 2019 season Get an in-depth preview of the Eagles' clash against the Redskins in Eagles Game Plan! Broncos at Chiefs (-9.5): Rookie quarterback Drew Lock has looked good in his first two NFL starts, but he'll have a difficult matchup this week against a blitz-happy Steve Spagnuolo. Watch our latest Sounds of the Week for an exclusive look back at last week's game, presented by Unibet.

Take a look back at last week's matchup with our latest Sounds of the Week, presented by Unibet. They lost to the then 2-9 Dolphins two weeks ago, and needed Carson Wentz to put the team on his back to beat the then 2-10 Giants in overtime Monday night. by Sayer Paige & Jacob Steinberg.

Patri*ts (-8.5) at Bengals: So it appears that the alibis that the Patri*ts are going with for their illegal taping of the Bengals' sideline last Sunday are the following: I'm sure we can take the Patri*ts at their word. At the end of the picks, I'll note a few teams that I like based on the spread. And it's not as if they've played great competition. NOW PLAYING video Press Pass: Miles Sanders, Javon Hargrave, and more | October 14, 2020 RB Miles Sanders, DT Javon Hargrave, CB Nickell Robey-Coleman, and G Jack Driscoll speak to the media following practice.

Get an in-depth preview of the Eagles' clash against the Redskins in Eagles Game Plan!

by Paul Domowitch , Updated: December 12, 2019 . The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Go inside the Eagles' Week 13 matchup against the Dolphins in this installment of Sounds of the Week. Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz keeps his legs driving on a quarterback sneak for key touchdown. They are the clear Super Bowl favorites right now. Relive the Eagles' crucial victory over the Redskins in the latest edition of Sounds of the Week. The individual filming the sidelines didn't know the rules about filming another team's sideline from the press box. Also, why wasn't Lock playing sooner? However, this Bills team is obviously healthier, and they're 5-1 on the road this season. Listen back to the Eagles clash with Bears in Chicago in the latest edition of Sounds of the Week.

Copyright © 2020 Philadelphia Eagles. Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is dragged down as he connects with tight end Richard Rodgers inside the 10-yard line. © 2020 WWB Holdings, LLC. Far from impressive, during a rain-soaked Week 14 Monday Night Football fight in Philadelphia, the Eagles posted a 23-17 OT victory over the Giants. Suddenly, people are talking about Ryan Tannehill getting either a long-term deal or a franchise tag. Well, the Jaguars would be in that conversation for me as well. Ah, remember Week 1, when the Eagles were Super Bowl contenders heading into their matchup with Washington?

Fran Duffy analyzes Travis Fulgham's touchdown against the Ravens. Buccaneers (-3) at Lions: This is an A+ tweet: Jameis Winston’s agent meeting with NFL teams this offseason.

And then others (not the Patri*ts here, to be clear) have provided the alibi that the Patri*ts were filming the Bengals, a 1-12 team that they seemingly wouldn't need an illegal advantage to beat. Bills at Steelers (-2.5): When I saw this matchup initially, my brain was just kind of conditioned to go, "Steelers." After a two-game road trip, the Redskins are back at FedExField to take on the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 15. Well, the video that was shot, which includes at least 8 minutes of the Bengals' coaching staff relaying signals, was merely "B-roll" for a documentary about an advance scout checking out the Bengals from the press box, and not in any way going to be used for any sort of competitive advantage.

Jaguars at Raiders (-6.5): Above I noted that the Panthers are in the conversation as the worst team in the NFL currently. The guy filming the sidelines, who works for the Patri*ts and was even wearing Boston Bruins gear, surely could not have known anything about the history of the Patri*ts' Spygate scandal, and even if he legitimately didn't, the professional scout he was filming wouldn't know to say, "Dude are you seriously taping their sidelines right now?

Listen to Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call Jason Croom's touchdown against the Ravens.

Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday. I hate laying a lot of points, just generally speaking, and I sure as hell don't like laying points on a team like the friggin Raiders, but the Jags have quit. pic.twitter.com/FKon5mCfGC.

Eagles (-4.5) at Washington: For the third straight week, the Eagles will face a truly terrible team. All rights reserved. Dolphins at Giants (-3.5): This is a game seemingly with huge draft order implications, as the Giants currently have the No. Can't-Miss Play: Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz's fourth-down desperation heave ends in a touchdown. NOW PLAYING video Sounds of the Week: Week 15 | 2019 Season Get an inside look at the Eagles' dramatic win over Washington in this edition of Sounds of the Week. Eagles’ Season to Date. What?!? Bill Belichick knew nothing about the incident, as he has nothing to do with the Patri*ts' video production team. I'll gladly take the Dolphins and 3.5 points all day. • Picks against the spread: Buccaneers (-3), Dolphins (+3.5), Bears (+4.5), Raiders (-6.5), Bills (+2.5), • 2019 season, straight up: 122-86-1 (0.586)• 2019 season, ATS: 36-28-1 (0.562)• 2018 season, straight up: 173-94-2 (0.647)• 2018 season, ATS: 41-36-2 (0.532)• 2017 season, straight up: 181-86 (0.678)• 2017 season, ATS: 36-32-2 (0.529)• 2016 season, straight up: 171-94-2 (0.644)• 2016 season, ATS:  41-34 (0.547)• 2015 season, straight up: 163-93 (0.637)• 2015 season, ATS: 46-30-2 (0.605), Follow Jimmy & PhillyVoice on Twitter: @JimmyKempski | @thePhillyVoice, Jimmy Kempski

Bruce Lee Philosophy, Judd Birch Cosplay, How Much Are Browns Season Tickets, Sylvia Lopez Kcal, Xfe Stock, Albert Anastasia House, You Are Glowing Quotes, Daniel Caesar - Entropy, Eltima Airy Discount Code, Trimeresurus Popeiorum, Missouri District Map, Green Gecko, Kepler's Supernova Facts, Japan Top League 2020 Squads, Install Exchange 2016 On Server 2019, How Much Does Boas Surgery Cost, The Ivy Covent Garden, Westpac Share Price Asx, Fish Footman Alice In Wonderland, Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing Reddit, Maroon Lake Weather, Southampton Vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Mission San Francisco, What Do Apes Eat, Gary Rohan Goals 2019,