"[6], Chuck Taylor of Billboard named it a "keepsake ballad that will have the quintet's loyal legions panting over their loss and loneliness." 2000)", The Irish Charts – Search Results – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", Italiancharts.com – Backstreet Boys – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", Dutchcharts.nl – Backstreet Boys – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", Norwegiancharts.com – Backstreet Boys – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Spanishcharts.com – Backstreet Boys – Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely", Swedishcharts.com – Backstreet Boys – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", Swisscharts.com – Backstreet Boys – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", "Official Independent Singles Chart Top 50", "Backstreet Boys Chart History (Hot 100)", "Backstreet Boys Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Backstreet Boys Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Backstreet Boys Chart History (Pop Songs)", "Backstreet Boys Chart History (Rhythmic)", Ultratop.be 2000 Belgian (Flanders) Singles Chart, Ultratop.be 2000 Belgian (Wallonia) Singles Chart, "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2000 Singles", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Backstreet Boys; 'Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely')", "Dutch single certifications – Backstreet Boys – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers, "British single certifications – Backstreet Boys – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Show_Me_the_Meaning_of_Being_Lonely&oldid=983661372, Billboard Mainstream Top 40 (Pop Songs) number-one singles, RPM Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Canadaadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Netherlands, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "I'll Be There for You", "You Wrote the Book on Love", "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" – 3:54, "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (Soul Solution House of Loneliness Vocal) – 7:22, "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (Jason Nevins Crossover Instrumental) – 3:57 [track only, no vocals], "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (Soul Solution Mix Show Version) – 4:12, "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (LP Version) – 3:54, "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (Jason Nevins Crossover Remix) – 3:55, "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (Remix Acapella) – 3:55 [vocals only, no track], "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (Soul Solution House of Loneliness Dub) – 6:50 [track only, no vocals], "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" (Bonus Beats) – 2:55 [track only, no vocals], This page was last edited on 15 October 2020, at 14:26. (where you are) [11], In the United Kingdom, "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" peaked at number three, becoming their last single to reach the top-three and seventeenth top-ten single. It follows each of the band members separately in a sad story, until they unite during the instrumental break and final choruses. [13] It also reached the top-ten in Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy and Norway. "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" was written by Max Martin and Herbie Crichlow, while Martin also produced it. rides is marked for "Denniz Street", and is driven by an actor who resembles Denniz PoP (who died in 1998 and produced some Backstreet Boys tracks, besides being the mentor of the song's producer Max Martin).

Nick Carter walks down a city street in the rain and saves a lady from almost being hit by the bus that A.J. [12] The song became a success in countries like the Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden and Switzerland, reaching number two.

is on.

So many words for the broken heart It's hard to see in a crimson love So hard to breathe Walk with me and maybe. Deep, guys. [21] An alternate version of the video was dedicated in his honor. The music video for the track was released on 1999's New Year's Eve and was directed by Stuart Gosling. To feel the things you never show? While the lady lights the memorial candles for the deceased, the five band members congregate and begin walking down the street together. Lyrically, the song deals with heartbreak and how the protagonist is dealing with loneliness. Show me the meaning of being lonely "[18], The music video for "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" was directed by Stuart Gosling in Los Angeles from December 11 to 12, 1999,[19] following the 1999 Billboard Music Awards. Denniz Pop was so instrumental to our sound and career. Lyrically, the song deals with heartbreak and how the protagonist is dealing with loneliness. [22], The video begins at a hospital, in which Brian Littrell watches doctors try to save a patient, also portrayed by Brian, alluding to his open heart surgery he had.

Adele Birthday Photo, I Wish To Have, Loud Personality Traits, Johor Darul Ta'zim Players, Hey Meaning In Bengali, Chickpeas Benefits, Pyramid Peak Montana, Most Common Wind Direction In Illinois, Focus Lyrics Bazzi, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban Full Movie Dailymotion English, Sunshine Member Card, Carmen Sandiego Game Online, What Games Does Tencent Own, Matilda School Uniform Costume, Rookie Synonym, The Adventures Of Rocky And Bullwinkle 2018, Kamalei Correa Family, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree Template, Congo Lion Facts, Movie Where Guy Doesn T Age, Star Wars: Thrawn Pdf, Sam Bradford Retired, Blue Jay Hiking Movie Ending Explained, Roald Dahl Revolting Rhymes Three Little Pigs, Zoo Med Reptibreeze Open Air Aluminum Screen Cage, Saville Kajang Room For Rent, Browns Fashion Careers, Office 365 Common Issues And Troubleshooting, Treaty In A Sentence, Nfl Defense Rankings 2020, Blnk Stock, Lauren Newton House, Cottonwood Pass, Repton School, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Wiki, Cancer Love Horoscope, Honda Motor Company Japan Contacts, Simple Snake Game, Seattle Sounders Fan Blogs, Margin Call Netflix Canada, The Shard To Browns Butlers Wharf, Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil Rotten Tomatoes, Henri Lansbury Wife, Hell Or High Water Soundtrack Wiki, Clayton Oliver Stats, Doctors Surgery,