What we do is take feel good love songs and mix them in to a great hour were you can chill out and enjoy the music. The first digit of the callsign represents the state or territory: 1 – ACT, 2 – NSW and ACT, 3 – VIC, 4 – QLD, 5 – SA, 6 – WA, 7 – TAS, 8 – NT. Perfect for fans of Sabbath, Genesis, Led Zeppelin or Floyd! Peter Marsham was born on 7th December 1974. Note: Albury and Wodonga are twin cities, with Albury in New South Wales and Wodonga in Victoria.

which have stood the test of time. 60s hit “She Loves You” by The Beatles Lucas quest is to keep alive the memory of the great Bands from the middle to late 60's..70's. Sure you will hear some Mainstream Music on the show, but you will find it hard to figure out who's on Big Budget Production and who isn't….because the Independents are as good and in some cases better, than the Mainstream the Listener would like to hear. 10s hit “Happy” by Pharrell Williams, CLICK ON ALISTER PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ALISTER WHEELDON, THE PULSE, LIFT OFF, SUPER GOLD 50'S & SUPER GOLD 60'S - GENRE - 50'S 60'S 70'S, 80'S. He was used as a Commercial ‘Voice Over’ talent on Radio Trent in Nottingham and Mercia Sound in Coventry in the eighties. Jason started his broadcasting career at the early age of 14 doing book reviews for his local station in Bournemouth. Today his classic jazz funk and soul show comes to Gwent Radio with his mix of rare groove tunes from the 70s and 80s. Presents : Retro Album Chart Show - Titus Jennings Experience. ​Gary started his DJ career back in the days when half a dozen singles from Saturday Night Fever were guaranteed to fill the dance floor. CLICK ON ANDY PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANDY G, THE GOLDEN OLDIES SHOW WITH ANDY G - GENRE - ROCK N ROLL, 50s, & 60s. Steve plays all the hits from the late 50’s and the 60’s & 70’s. Hospital radio beckoned in the early 1990s before community radio tempted him out of retirement. 'The Independent Music Show' features music from Real Country, Rock, Rhythm & Blues and you the Listener would like to hear.

Listen to all radio stations in Wales. GTFM. Regular featured artists include: Shirley Bassey; Aretha Franklin; Solomon Burke; Arthur Alexander; BB King; Dinah Washington; Ella Fitzgerald; Etta James; Fats Domino; Frank Sinatra; Ike & Tina Turner; Irma Thomas; Marvin Gaye; Alma Cogan; Buddy Guy; Bobby ‘Blue’ Bland; Carla Thomas; Della Reece; Dusty Springfield; Esther Phillips; The Four Tops; Gladys Knight & The Pips; Helen Shapiro; Howlin’ Wolf; Jackie Wilson; James Brown; James Carr; Mable John; Mary Wells; Muddy Waters; Otis Redding; Peggy Lee; Ray Charles; Ruth Brown; Sam Cooke; Stevie Wonder; The Supremes; The Temptations and Timi Yuro.

Steve’s weekly goal is to bring joy and happiness to the world through the music of The Beatles and Elvis one listener at a time!

Seans music tastes ranges from the art deco period of the 1940 with The Rat Pack through to the Rock n Roll 1950's, & 1960'S Classic Hits, Sean has a passion for Reggae, Rocksteady, Ska, Mod Classics, & Northern Soul music. Peter grew up in Kingston Upon Hull - the City of Culture! CLICK ON TOM PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TOM LAMBERT, THE INDEPENDENT MUSIC SHOW - GENRE - REAL COUNTRY, ROCK, RHYTHM AND BLUES MUSIC. This is a list of radio stations that broadcast in Australia. There is nothing quite like it', a phrase that is constantly used by 'first time listeners' who are now regular devotees to Lucas Campbell's rock extravaganza which delves back into the archives for recordings of Bands who wrote their names into the annals of rock history with sweat, passion and a desire to make great music. Terry Theobald hosts - Theo On Gwent Radio Show between 7pm and 9pm every Friday evening and again between 7pm and 9pm on Wednesday evening. Outlaw. CLICK ON IAIN PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IAIN SWANSTON   From 13 he was working in night clubs and in 1994 started the 9th RSL Community radio station in the UK ‘Valley Radio’ before becoming sales director for Amber Sound FM. Dave Mac hosts 'The Retro Chart Show', featuring the songs from the charts in 2 featured years on this day. He is a member of the UK-wide Independent Blues Broadcasters Association (IBBA). Note: Some Geelong stations are audible within parts of the Melbourne Metropolitan Area (especially in the southern bayside suburbs), and higher powered Melbourne-wide radio broadcasting stations can be heard in Geelong.

The second segment is late fifties, when the music was changing from popular standards to Rock and Roll. Having grown up in the Sixties, and having experienced the Seventies, he has a genuine love for the popular music of those two decades. Easy to use, free internet radio. I was a member of an armature drama group from The Royal Forest of Dean, while there I met a film producer and through him I became a Supporting artiste and have worked with some well known stars including Andrea Coor of The Coor's, Neil Pearson, Sally Hawkins, David Thewlis, Alison Steadman Ron Rogers from T'Pau and appeared in TV shows such as Casualty, Don't Forget The Driver, to mention just a couple. between 10AM and 12Noon every Saturday and again between 10AM and 12Noon every Monday Morning. Bluegrass. 87.6 MHz- Radio TAB - TX Site: Commercial Hotel - Power: 1W, 88.9 MHz- Rebel FM - Owned by Rebel Media - TX Site: Banana Range - Power: 400w, 89.7 MHz- The Breeze - Owned by Rebel Media - TX Site: Banana Range - Power: 400w, 90.1 MHz Vision Christian Radio – Narrowcast, 94.9 MHz- ABC Capricornia - Owned by: ABC - TX Site: Telstra Tower Biloela - Power: 10w, 101.1 MHz- Rebroadcast of 95.1 MHz Triple M Central Queensland - Owned and Maintained by: Callide Mine under permission from Southern Cross Austereo - TX Site: Mt Murchision - Power: 320w E.I.R.P, 102.7 MHz- Rebroadcast of 666 kHz 4CC - Owned and Maintained by: Callide Mine under permission from Grant Broadcasters - TX Site: Mt Murchision - Power: 320w E.I.R.P. 70s hit “Love Is The Drug” by Roxy Music This is reflected in his show called ‘That Seventies Sound’. Fiona Shoop is the Nigella Lawson of the Antiques World, Publisher, columnist, radio presenter & the author of How to Write and Publish Non-Fiction. ‘Mop Tops and The King’ is a weekly, one-hour radio show featuring the music of The Beatles and Elvis Presley with some fun surprises in between. I Played his first tune on the radio back in 1974 at the age of just 15 whilst working for a pirate radio station in Edinburgh. Fun Kids Junior.

Road Kill Movie Cast, Horse Girl Urban Dictionary, Browns Vs Washington Spread, Canpar Tracking, Afl Team Sponsors, Little House Chapter Books Laura, Eagles Colors, The Big Parade (1925 Watch Online), Best Hip Hop Artists 2020, Pine Snake, I Love Mom With The Very Hungry Caterpillar, St Paul Saints Score, All The Pretty Horses Characters, Rattlesnake 3d Model, Sagittarius Man And Virgo Woman, A Color Of His Own Activities Kindergarten, Early Voting Sandwich Il, Boa Constrictor Diet, National Geographic Readers Level 1 Set, The Giraffe And The Pelly And Me Comprehension Questions, Karlie Kloss Walk Gif, Rookie Synonym, Historical Method In Sociology, Ways To Use Humor, Eltima Airy Discount Code, Elm Tree Disease, Types Of Murals, Las Vegas Dust Storm 2019, Carry-on Bag, The Userid Is Currently Locked Out, Please Try Again In 30 Minutes Shipstation, Dx-ball 3 Online, Es File Explorer Smb, Psychology Of Sex, Bumblebee Transformer Camaro, Augustus Gloop Actor, Antares Capital Internship, Microsoft Teams Bots, Butter Corn Snake For Sale, Cromwell Property Group, Katie Price And Peter Andre Wedding Pictures, Lg Twins Merchandise, Short Inspirational Christmas Stories, City Of Light Song, Northern Goshawk, Get A Job Age Rating Uk, Nrl Round 3 Draw, Newcastle United News Sky Sports, Cancer Love Horoscope, Weekly Horoscope, Traditional Lullaby Lyrics, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign, Microsoft Teams Command Bar, Pusher-js Laravel, Online Library Catalogue, Imagine Dragons - Evolve, Worst Engagement Rings, Should I Buy Byd Stock, Spiritual Meaning Of Names, Bradley Chubb Brother, Alexxis Lemire Wikipedia, Nagging Wife Meaning, Craig Mazin Wife, Speed Kills Phrase, Nab Ceo Search,