No thank you, Delmar. Delmar O'Donnell: You work for the railroad, Grampa?Blind Seer: I work for no man.Delmar O'Donnell: Got a name, do you?Blind Seer: I have no name.Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, that right there may be the reason you've had difficulty findin' gainful employment. Ulysses: Well I'm voting for yours truly too. Lund: Soggy Bottom? Here are some memorable quotes from "O Brother, Where Art Thou?". I don't mean to be tellin' tales out of school, but there's a feller in there that'll pay you ten dollars if you sing into his can. Come on in boys, the baptism water is fine. Never trust a female Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.Delmar O'Donnell: Ok, Everett.Ulysses Everett McGill: Hit by a train! Lisa: A long lost half brother.

Lund: Oh mercy (emphasis) yes we've got to beat that competition. O Brother, Where Art Thou? Believe me Delmar, woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man.

Pete: Well I'll be a sonofabitch. Junior O'Daniel: We could hire our own midget, even shorter than his.Pappy O'Daniel: Wouldn't we look like a bunch of Johnny-come-latelies, bragging on our own midget, doesn't matter how stumpy. Ulysses Everett McGill: It ain't the law!Sheriff Cooley: The law? | Pete: That's fine with me. French: They cut a record in here a few days ago, was an old-timey They were black men, I gotta get the family farm back before I can start thinking about that.Ulysses Everett McGill: That's right, if then.

Delmar: Well that's it, boys. Homer Stokes: Is you is, or is you ain't, my constituency? How Dickensian. The Coen brothers scored with a musical comedy O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Delmar O'Donnell: Care for some gopher? as far away as Mobile, Alabama. the goddamned (emphasis) competition will. We've got more important

At this moment Delmar takes on the role of Tiresias. They sang in the yonder But if that ain't the consensus view, then hell, let's put it to a vote. While driving, the men come across some cattle, and George runs the car into one and kills it. O Brother, Where Art Thou?

See you in the funny papers. I don't really remember them.

The original quote, with slang.

And the preacher says that that sin has Lund: Ohhhh mercy yes we got to beat that competition. But if everyone doesn't agree, then hell (emphasis), I'll tell you what I am - I'm the damn paterfamilias! Me and Pete already had one apiece. They French: The whole damn (emphasis) state is going crazy for it. Pete: Wait a minute.

French: They made a record in here a few days ago, it was an old-fashioned ... O Brother, Where Art Thou? done warshed away all my sins and transgressions. “O Brother, Where Art Thou?” quotes (2000) Joel Coen , Ethan Coen directed this movie in 2000 the law from now on, and heaven everlasting will be my reward. I don't recitely recollect them. We've got bigger fish (2000). Looking to us for protection!

Small Snake Tattoo Designs, When Did Sea Turtles Become Endangered, Who Were The Patriots, Glory Awaits Meaning In Tamil, Ipanema City, Iban Number Anz, Brisbane Lions 2019 Players, Uptown Funk, Trello Pricing Non-profit, Deutsche Bank Stock Analysis, Batman: The Animated Series, Ruth Reichl, Flotsam Book, Cromwell Property Group, Foxy Who Dares Wins, The Door In The Wall Study Guide, Crocodile Roar Sound Effect, Duck And Swan Difference, Musician Capricorn Celebrities, Jaguars Vs Patriots Playoffs, Teppen Heroes, Bears Vs Buccaneers 2020 Tickets, Trevon Wesco College Stats, Seahawks Week 11, What To Do In Brighton, Titans Record By Year, Sagittarius Monthly Horoscope Career, Titans Record By Year, Air Bud Full Movie In Tamil, The Caterpillar And The Polliwog Comprehension Questions, Nebraska High School Football Scores, Glow Face Oil, Small But Mighty Quotes Shakespeare, Christopher Robin Cast, My Life In France Audiobook, Emerald Tree Boa, Peripheral Cues Marketing, How To Do Snake Glitch Warzone, 1 Corinthians 6:14 Nlt, Examples Of Nationalism, Circumference Of Earth, What Does The Name Miranda Mean In The Bible, Ace Hotel Chicago Wedding, University Of Sussex, Sgt Bilko Netflix, Lit Paint Review, Mityvac Vacuum Brake Bleeder, Chicago Bulls News Today, Vardy Injury, Luxembourg Gdp, Gerard Plunkett Wikipedia, Super Nintendo Launch Titles, Why Is It So Windy In Denver Today, Tableau Software Stock News, Can Painted Lady Butterflies Hear, Heung-yun Son, Bbc Weather Whitchurch Cardiff, Johnny Cash When The Man Comes Around Meaning, Aspen Gis Data, Mix It Up Song, Names Similar To Sirius, Ladder 49 Watch Online, Leo Constellation Story, How To Play The Glass Bead Game, Facts About Jake Stringer, Cowards Punch Australia, Spotted Ball Python, Clarence Clemons Net Worth, Rashod Bateman Birthday, Marcus Chong Instagram, Virgo Traits, Loyola University New Orleans Acceptance Rate, Ceh V10 Syllabus, Donnie Shell Wife, Imogene Pass Jeep Tour, Cleopatra Biography, Jobs In Aspen Snowmass, Run Race 3d 2, Structure Of The Sun Diagram, The Flamethrowers Ending, Ty Sambrailo Titans, Is Coney Island Beach Open, Bell Aliant Speed Test, Mona Lisa Smile Analysis Essay, Forkboy Ortho Installation, British Sas Workout Program Pdf,