Those Versa sedans were powered by a 109-hp, 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine. They aren’t the sexiest features, but standard safety tech is essential to good value, and the Versa delivers.

A compass and outside temperature would be nice too.

Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs.

See warranty FAQs

The 2020 Versa starts at $14,830 (MSRP), with a destination charge of $925. By submitting your request, you agree that you are subject to the deliver up to 35, 32 and 32 mpg combined, respectively. It is worth noting, however, that the base S trim only comes in a five-speed manual transmission, whereas automatic is standard across all other trim levels.

The A/C works very well, as I discovered on our 95 degree April day yesterday.

While no one expects a lot of driving fun in a budget subcompact, I was looking for a bit more than I got in the Versa.

All sedans are powered by a modest 122-horsepower 1.6-liter inline-4, and most versions will be teamed to a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) that manages 35 mpg combined, according to the EPA. When the first-generation Versa was introduced back in 2007, it was the only subcompact to have a standard 6-speed manual gearbox (something it no longer offers, sadly). As important — maybe even more important for budget-car buyers — is fuel economy, and the 2020 Versa is EPA-rated a respectable 32/40/35 mpg city/highway/combined with the CVT. Multiple price quotes will give you additional power in negotiations and save you Nissan, 84 months/100,000 miles (includes LEAF electric vehicle system and powertrain). You can compare their features here. This lack of features also kept weight down, making the 1.6-liter models a little more fun to drive, if not to be in for long periods of time. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers.

sellers/partners may use an autodialer to text or call, and that a portion of any call may

I am getting terrific gas mileage, averaging about 38 MPG, with it getting 35-36 about town and 40+ on the highway! Eco-Friendly vehicles have a minimum EPA-estimated mileage of 35 mpg combined and include hybrids, diesels and even a few fuel-sipping gas-only cars.

It gets EPA-estimated 30-35 MPG combined.

This car now has 40k miles and is driven at least six days out of seven. The suspension is quite resilient and dispels most road bumps and pot holes. You can add a small covered storage space to any trim level with a $300 armrest. It is nicely equipped, with a terrific sound system and integrated back-up camera. The short answer is that while there is a price bump, it’s also a much better car. I am very disappointed. I deliver auto parts for a National auto parts store.

The front and rear seats were comfortable, though both cars I drove needed more padding in the seat cushions.

The front passenger goes without both an armrest and seat-height adjustment. The driving is mainly inner city with around 10% highway. I consider the Versa Hatchback a good little runaround which is mostly durable apart from the interior fabrics. And the combination of safety and practical space could also attract small families or make you feel OK putting a young driver in it. A new Versa Note five-door hatchback with very different styling was added as a 2014 model early in 2013; the two share a common name and some underpinnings but not a single body panel. Get email updates about this model, including new reviews, price changes, new incentive and rebates. Nissan Versa Sedan Returns for 2020 to Fight Entry-Level Exodus, Compare Although the Versa earned reasonably good safety ratings, prior to 2010 the Base and S models didn't come with standard anti-lock brakes or electronic stability control. I just love my 2016 Nissan Versa Note SV.

Floor it, however, and it bogs for a couple of beats off the line before gathering momentum with more buzzy noise than urgency. 1 spot among our most popular news articles of July. While it’s no longer America’s cheapest new sedan, the 2020 Versa manages to overdeliver on space and features for a starting base price that still slightly undercuts its rivals, the Accent and Yaris, though Kia has a cheaper 2019 Rio (with automatic).

Save cars. It is amazingly roomy and comfortable for such a small car. 10 Biggest News Stories of the Month: Jeep Easter Eggs, Cheapest New Cars Foil Ford F-150, Nissan Teases Future Lineup, Including Next-Gen Z Car, Amid Massive Shakeup, Size Matters When Crash Safety Is Involved: IIHS Crash Report, Why Now Is the Time to Buy a Sedan, Not an SUV, Here Are the 10 Cheapest New Cars You Can Buy Right Now, 2020 Nissan Versa: 7 Things We Like (and 4 Not So Much), Best Cheap New and Used Cars for Riding Out the Coronavirus Pandemic, 2020 Nissan Versa Review: Not as Cheap, Much Better Value, 2019 L.A. Auto Show: 2020 Land Rover Defender and Everything Else We Expect, 2020 Nissan Versa: Everything You Need to Know, 1.2 Million 2018-2019 Nissan and Infiniti Cars, Trucks, SUVs and Vans: Recall Alert. All Rights Reserved.

The SV and SR have the automatic standard. The footprint suits city streets and parking. Low-tech but also a key safety feature is the Versa’s visibility, thanks to a beltline that dips low and side mirrors that have been relocated lower on the door. I agree to receive emails from The Car Connection. charges. Both the four-door sedan and the five-door hatchback were equipped with a 122-hp, 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine. Nothing has been ripped off yet and no sign of undercarriage damage. Many subcompact cars have comparable warranty terms. NewCars.com privacy policy and terms, and you are expressly agreeing to have us and/or What other services could be included in a warranty?

With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments. The interior is an obvious area of cost cutting. Doesn’t have all the fancy features of the more expensive Nissan models but it has a lot for what you pay for!

Browse Nissan cars, 4x4s, large and small SUVs and utes. The SV and SR add blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert, a driver alertness warning, adaptive grid lines for the backup camera and a rear door alert that signals if you opened the door at the start of a drive but don’t check the backseat again after you park.

Sign Up, Already have an account? Read more, In the more innocent National Stick Shift Days of yore, celebrating the joys of a manual transmission meant emphasizing the sensile pleasures and rewards of three-pedal operation. A $300 option for the SR adds adaptive cruise control — another unusual upscale feature for a  subcompact.

While light on driving fun, the 2020 Versa hits the right notes on value for a wide range of shoppers. You will receive a confirmation email from our partners at NewCars.com which will explain the With the Versa, Nissan has a rival for other small cars on sale in the U.S. including the Chevy Sonic, Mitsubishi Mirage, Toyota Yaris, and Honda Fit.

It has plenty of legroom in the front (a little tight in the back but it... Read full review, The 2020 Nissan Versa currently has The first failure occurred last month....battery died, which is hardly surprising after so many engine starts! The modest powertrain is enough for the light sedan (the Versa weighs about 2,600 to 2,700 pounds, depending on trim level) to feel peppy in city traffic. by Rikam from Leesburg on October 9, 2020, This car is well designed and interesting!!

The 2020 Nissan Versa was substantially changed from the year before it, including a new platform, engine, and options. The Versa’s competition includes subcompact survivors such as the Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio and Toyota Yaris. The drivers carpet has a hole worn in it due to heels contacting it, which I consider poor after 40k miles. Overall economy is showing 32.4mpg which is not bad considering the use the car is being put to. I was a bit worried it might be underpowered and that the CVT might be a bit rough or noisy, but neither is true. The Versa’s features-per-dollar ratio peaks in the new SR, which has standard LED headlights and daytime running lights, remote engine start, automatic climate control and leather wrapping on the D-shaped steering wheel and shift knob. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components.

Save cars. As expected in this price range, there’s plenty of hard plastic, particularly in the S. The driver’s seat gets a fold-down inboard armrest only on the SV and above.

Again, thanks Nissan of Albany Ga. Read full review, by GabsN from Alexandria, VA on October 6, 2020, Great small car!

money. Have questions about warranties or CPO programs?

The Nissan Versa is available as a sedan and a hatchback.

And though up from 2019’s used-car-like $13,355 to $15,625, the 2020 base price is still at the lower end of the class (all prices include an $895 destination charge). More comparable to the Kicks is the Versa’s low dose of go power. Log In. You couldn’t find any of this safety and assistance tech on the old Versa, and the Yaris, Rio and Accent offer fewer such features, or restrict them to fewer trim levels. Heated front seats are optional. Although smaller than the Sentra, it packs an impressively roomy rear seat and its tall roofline allows easy access. The Versa sedan is related to the Kicks crossover and shares with it powertrains and features. Fred Meier, Certified child passenger safety technicians conduct hands-on tests of a car’s Latch system and check the vehicle’s ability to accommodate different types of car seats. This car now has 40k miles and is driven at least six days out of seven. I drive a 2016 Base Hatchback at work.

The engine is paired with a five-speed manual (in the base S only) or a continuously variable automatic that’s reasonably well behaved in terms of CVT drone and rubber-band feel.

What Are the 5 Cheapest Cars With Manual Transmissions for 2020? Its modern safety equipment and media tech also raise its value versus an older used car going for a similar price. The engine still sounds and performs as fresh as a new unit. It has electrically adjustable door mirrors but lacks heated mirror glass and no electric windows or door locks.

Heliacal Rising Of Pleiades 2020, Denver Record High Temperature Today, Ishai Golan Age, Blood Ties Podcast Spoiler, Buffer Tool, Frogger 3d Pc Game, Mural App, Best Bank For Online Banking, 88 Names Review, Disenchanted Show, Stdu Meaning, Fez Scrabble Word, Chiefs Vs Texans Playoffs Full Game 2020, Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro Brasil, Uncle Eric Books, Petsmart Chameleon, The Truth About Charlie Streaming, Emerald Tree Boa, Florida Crowned Snake, French House Music, Microsoft Teams Without Onedrive, Jonathan Rhys Meyers Net Worth, Lauren Ambrose My Fair Lady, Make Mine Music Segments, Parker Hannifin Covid, How Long Do Snakes Live In Captivity, Orangutans Facts,