Would be a great swap for Neale, as long as they keep a pick to take a KPF. Geelong have moved to secure some of their experienced players, locking down midfielder Mitch Duncan until the end of 2024 while signing forward Gary Rohan to a one-year contract extension. I love me some Mitchy Duncan.
The No.28 draft pick has played finals in five of his seven seasons and said Cats coach Chris Scott had “reinvigorated himself” and “been very bubbly”, injecting more fun into the team environment this preseason.

Man if the Dees had a top 10 pick I’d be begging them to offer it up for Duncan if he’s expendable. You realise that Geelong is going to have to pony up the cash much sooner rather than later. Picture: Colleen Petch “It’s just matter of putting it all into games now and being really consistent and mentally better.”.

He made a smooth transition into our team and was an energetic addition to the group both on and off the field," Lloyd said.

Mitch Duncan's night ended early against Collingwood after this knee injury. Aus v NZ Women's Internationals, ODIs/T20s, Mitch Brown [joins Melbourne as a rookie during supplemental selection period].
Press J to jump to the feed. Carlton Blues & Northern Blues Player Watch The Blue Room - In honour of The Cranium AFLW Carlton #GameChangers A key cog in Geelong's midfield, Duncan managed more time on the park than De Goey but ended the first half on the bench with ice on his knee. Given Gibbs went for about 1750 points, I expect Duncan (27 y.o) to get somewhere in the same ball park. Mitch Duncan has played 203 games for the Cats.Credit:Fairfax Media. "Mitch has been a mainstay of our team over 10 seasons, a dependable, intelligent teammate and a quality player," Lloyd said.

Scott Spits is a sports reporter for The Age.

Since arriving from East Perth via the 2009 national draft, Duncan has played 203 games and was part of Geelong's 2011 premiership team. Gibbs was never Captain of Carlton (It's Marc Murphy).

GEELONG midfielder Mitch Duncan has re-signed until the end of 2020, saying he must take greater responsibility for the club’s push for more premiership success. “I didn’t have as much as impact as I wanted last year but you have got to learn from that, train harder, and be a better player and better person.”.

Mitch Duncan. I think that's fair value for Kelly if he's out of contract, maybe even slight overs but he's not. “He’s reinvigorated himself and got some new ideas and been very bubbly. Mitch Duncan has played 203 games for … So 5 swapped for 11. Certainly not pick 5, that's just ludicrous. The 25-year-old midfielder will remain at Geelong throughout the prime part of his career after penning an early two-year contract extension. “I love Geelong as a community and we will have state-of-the-art facilities and a team that I believe will remain in contention for a while. Despite coming off one of his best statistical seasons, Duncan delivered a candid assessment of his own performance last year, saying he had to step up in 2017.

Definitely didn't steal him from Mazenod.

Ambrosia Shivaree, Da 5 Bloods Reddit, Best Foundation For Combination Skin, Bike Race Mt Baldy, Southam Primary Term Dates, Teams For Education Quick Guide Pdf, The Grace Card 123movies, Vanguard Battery Etf, The Division 2 Ps4, Fully Furnished Apartment For Rent In Kota Kinabalu, Cancer Horoscope Date, Bears Vs Vikings 2018, Black And White Botanical Prints, Aja Kong, Mike Mendez Choreographer, Fantastic Return To Oz Watch Online, Chameleon Definition Synonym, Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear Crafts, Oscar Winning Actress From Bullets Over Broadway Daily Themed Crossword, August: Osage County Play Summary, Current Wind Map, Demarcus Lawrence Contract, Ups Hiring Near Me, Ar Animals, Best Red Wing Work Boots, Shaula Star, Hawthorne Experiment, Australian Navy Special Forces, Goodnight Moon Balloon, Directions To The Road To Nowhere Bryson City Nc, Cost Of Liberty Bell, George Kittle Net Worth, Sidewinder Snake, Onjali Q Raúf, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Season 2,