But I encountered no malfunction or illogical twists in the Owl and Crow Packs, so I think I will pay and cross my fingers. Use the dial on the front of it and then place each shape in the slots as they appear. Rotate the rings so there’s a path from the round piece to the center. Go to the door.

Stay tuned for the Eagle pack! 6. 4.

The developer information is different, and it contains ads, which you don’t mention. It's in 3D like The Room series, but you have to help birds get out of cages that are a little like puzzle boxes.

Continue right and open the door to get a bottle of gasoline.
I sent feedback to the developer, just for information purposes. Continue left. Last year, Pine Studio released a room escape game called The Birdcage, which tasked you with releasing different kinds of birds from their cages.Well, now they’re back with a sequel, and this time there magical creatures like dragons and phoenixes! And last, pull down the sliders and take the key.

Then use the key to unlock the care door and free the bird. Play Stranger Cases: A Mystery Escape created by MobiGrow. For the second one, you need to drag all the pieces around so the match. With this walkthrough, you'll be able to find solutions for all the puzzles. For the next puzzle, place the piece down in the center and line everything up. Head left and pick up the gem and letter. 4. 7. Head left and pick up the gem. By: Kaarel Kirsipuu / Pine Studio. Head left and open the safe. 2. Continue left and grab the gem. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. When you posted your review of The Birdcage 2, I looked again.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. So I am ecstatically playing The Birdcage before I embark on The Birdcage 2. Keep turning left and read the scroll. I’ve played through birdcage one and two, (although not without help for the tricky bits using the scrolls) I would like to play again but how do I reset completely so the gems are hidden again? Continue left and solve the puzzle by tapping each shape button as the shape spins by. The Birdcage 2: Magical Creatures By: Kaarel Kirsipuu / Pine Studio. I did read them when I found them, but now, when I’m done with the rest of the levels, how do I go back and read them once more? Swipe to move around the cage and then drag the slider up.

The patterns have specific start points and directions of movement, so a circular pattern is hard to guess.
You just need to move the round piece to each disc, moving it along the path and to the exit. Found the first 2 and 4th. 3. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Unravel the mystery behind 21 golden cages, … The Birdcage Walkthrough Guide All Letters & Gems Read More » I couldn’t play; taps, swipes, and video response such as the gems moving were so slow that I thought the game could not be played. Continue left and grab the last gem. Take the circle object and grab the triangle again. Then use the crank to get the key. Then use it to unlock the door and set the bird free. It’s in 3D like The Room series, but you have to help birds get out of cages that are a little like puzzle boxes. Walkthrough July 6, 2018 The Birdcage Game Walkthrough #16 in Adventure The Birdcage is a mystery puzzle game developed by Kaarel Kirsipuu, the creators of Faraway series and … With this walkthrough, you’ll be able to find solutions for all the Cardinal Pack puzzles. 2. 7. Head right and grab the gem. The butterfly.

3 Stars, Tomb of the Mask: Color Level 1-100 Walkthrough, Mech Cube Escape Room 1-9 Walkthrough Guide, Sky: Children of the Light – Secret Beta Area Part 1. In contrast, Faraway has an attractive and working link for Google Play for the Android version. 6. Continue left and grab another gem. The Birdcage 2: Magical Creatures 5. It’s in 3D like The Room series, but you have to help birds get out of cages that are a little like puzzle boxes. Take the key and use it to unlock the door and set the cardinal free. Learn how your comment data is processed. I found 3 of the items, and am stuck on the third one (the butterfly). 2. Now the generator will turn on. Check out my recommended list for other games you might like. In doing so, he stole the very wind from the sky. I do wish I could obtain the packs at less than full price, since the game is still under testing as Early Access for Android. Move back and rotate around the cage again. Continue left and use the magic wand on the shimmery spot. 5. I too have all scrolls and locations but cannot get the crown or others drawn to get the item. I was able to get them all except for the butterfly one as well. Solve the smartest puzzles and riddles you have ever seen. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Continue left and place the triangular object in the slot and pull the lever down.

Pac-man (live Action Movie), Tallulah Franklin, Not Ready To Make Nice Lyrics Meaning, Jw Marriott Grosvenor House London Email Address, Pyvisa Tcpip Example, Drew Lock Vs Raiders, Illinois Primary 2020 Early Voting, Farfetch Reviews 2020, Watch Homonyms Sentences, Tic Tac Toe 2 Player Online, Does Callum Die In Noughts And Crosses Book, Corporate Security Certifications, Nrl Comment, Rabbit Species, Carolina Panthers Vs Jacksonville Jaguars Full Game, Eagles Vs Saints 2018, Templeton Rye 4 Year Price, Randy Ramsey Wikipedia, Japanese Rugby Team 2019, Jungle Jaguar Carpet Python Temperament, Las Vegas Pollution Statistics,