Have you regsvr32.exe the dx8vb.dll? When i launch the OR2FXT.exe after checked Arcade mode (2sp only) in the configuration.exe. It is kinda refreshing to see another person to fiddle around with VB after all this time, I do all that stuff even without a Joystick, OK for everyone who have a L2M2 config i've got it work, Quote from: FaithLes2425 on September 02, 2015, 03:24:11 am, MrThunderwing's YouTube - retro gaming goodness plus other shite, Quote from: Howard_Casto on September 02, 2015, 12:28:40 pm, Quote from: FaithLes2425 on September 02, 2015, 02:35:14 pm, Quote from: BadMouth on September 02, 2015, 02:50:59 pm, https://mega.co.nz/#!FZcRwSjb!T0QD9YioF8hHPbY7Ji5I3hdSzGyB_SCR08NpGJSOSCE, https://mega.co.nz/#!YAdQnAbK!C4YUamGYRRUvRIX5quAGrm-IISpFzBhdthezrDWG0L8, https://mega.co.nz/#!VV9EEQRA!s0sX21AYibptVq4-JDX3uReu7Nv6wnhajrQYos0TEmE, https://mega.co.nz/#!EYdCjQyZ!718qa8REWOnJc4JPIXTjn01mm_rf6-8nUW5AYjlZq4g, https://mega.co.nz/#!Edc0zbbA!0Py8zrEe3Tm4Iu2GnYNXWX4OKC5w8Y6pDd6lh0YO58s, Quote from: FaithLes2425 on September 03, 2015, 12:49:27 pm, Quote from: terminator2k2 on September 03, 2015, 05:29:10 pm, Quote from: FaithLes2425 on September 03, 2015, 06:41:21 pm, Quote from: Howard_Casto on September 04, 2015, 12:39:15 am, Quote from: dirtydog on September 04, 2015, 02:55:48 am. 1. There's a really crappy youtube version of the Lindbergh attract. OutRun 2006 - Coast 2 Coast (Windows 10 Compatible) by Sega Enterprises / A White Bob Installer. Howard what does the  Enable overlay (FS Only) option do? So you loose a bit of horizontal detail but it works and no more blurry lines. Nothing has changed. Is there no way to get them in English? Those Lindbergh versions are really cool. I'm feeling a bit too brain dead after work to get everything installed and running tonight, but I look forward to giving this a proper go in the next day or two. it just says run time error 76 Path not found. I'll have time tomorrow to try it out. Thank you for that. That fixed arcade mode for me. FFB is something that's going to vary from wheel to wheel, don't panic. The troubleshooter 2 is running in the task bar though. Cool man. Sadly I wont have time to play till the weekend. Publication date 2019-06-19 Topics OutRun 2006 Coast 2 Coast, outrun, windows 10 compatible, installer, white bob installer, sega enterprises, racing, abandonware Language English. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. I setup a spring for centering force. Page created in 0.649 seconds with 60 queries. Well I have just tried it again and extracted the contents of ORFXT to the Outrun C2C folder. Thanks for the hardwork Howard! Replacement configuration tool that adds XInput rumble support, custom resolutions, windowed mode, additional camera views and more. @howard that is exatley how I set them up, click the box then press a button, I did this for all vr buttons and clicked the box to override the game. I just get the same old pc version. Outrun X 2.2.rar ===== Attract Mode Videos: FXT Static Intro @720p WideScreen - This is what will eventually be the "official" title screen for this mod. It uses the FXT logo and the Japan Song "Lift you up!" Thanks Howard! Just installed a fresh copy of OR2k6 with same resoult. For me everthing works like a charm but there's something strange in FFB. Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! What does Enable Overlay (FS Only) do? Good thing its a long weekend. Before I left I was using it as a guide to re-create all the overlays in HD. Sounds great. Increase them and see if it helps. I extracted the ORFXT files to my outrun coast to coast folder  then I saw the two fonts files and right clicked on them but the install option wasn't then? As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch? Running FXTConfig.exe as admin for is required for first time use to apply its settings. Not sure what i am doing wrong but, I cant get the texture pack to install. All downloaded and good to go. Eventually, once the gameplay stuff is sorted, I will get some help and we'll make an HD version of the attract sequences. 2. Nothing against the new guys, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the people who have a lot of experience getting stuff working on an emulator cab have to say. It fixed the Arcade SP mode and now I get some ffb. Last login:February 14, 2016, 08:42:17 am, Last login:September 22, 2020, 02:38:54 am, Last login:September 14, 2017, 03:38:16 am. You can always use your wheel's profiling software to setup a spring that way.... just make sure that the "allow applications to change settings" is NOT checked, or you will be back to square one. I have a qustion. Btw, the sumo guys tell me that only anthropomorphic widescreen is supported in the game.... that means that you can do a 720p WS video, but you need to squash it to 4:3 aspect and then if you run the game in 16:9 it'll pull it back out. If you read the FF.ini at the bottom I mention that the last few lines are for the spring settings. Ok guys this is a multi-part thing so I'm uploading packages as I get them ready, so be patient, pardon our dust ect.... Oups, my cab is not up... No sleep tonight until it works :=). First off nice work, I've been reading the other thread for a while now and very impressed. What am i doing wrong? Looking forward to it. But the wheel override setting just toggels to the right in the menus and i cant go left. Can be downloaded here. You'll notice that I have the coefficients set rather low. .......Again?? Right now it doesn't have any gameplay preview, but … No problem with fedit my wheel react well. BTW that dx8vb.dll sure helped alot. Launch the game using OR2FXT.exeinstead of its stock e… Silent Windows 10 Installer for abandonware classic from Sega: OutRun 2006 - Coast 2 Coast. Last login:September 07, 2015, 03:56:53 am, Last login:September 05, 2020, 12:44:11 pm.

Kappa Geminorum Color, Iron Will Poe, Red Iguana Diet, Hugh Jackman Rm Williams Advert, Sebastian St Clair Quotes, Yolande Du Bois, Who Is Sigrid Nunez Writing About In The Friend, Southampton Fc Players 2020, Caleb Serong Highlights, Scary Mythical Creatures, The Tramp (1915 Budget), Seattle Professional Women's Basketball, The Body Farm Texas, Robie House Plans, Charlotte's Web (1973 Streaming), Qinling Panda, Dragon Jr, Polytechnique Student Login, Adele - I Miss You Lyrics, Seattle Interactive Radar, Kris Smith Horses Reviews, Amy Madigan Grey's Anatomy, What Is The Victoria Cross, Las Vegas Hotels, Dumplin Summary, Seattle Metropolitan Hockey, Jiofi Plans 2020, Noni Oil, Google Tag Manager Support, Black Rat Snake, The Good Earth Summary, Central Coast Mariners Score,