[Chorus 1] Am7 Dm7 Fm7 Cmaj7 One I wish I never played; oh what a mess we made. For you I was a flame, Love is a losing game, Five story fire as you came, Love is a losing game. This process is automatic. The song won Best Song Musically and Lyrically at the 2008 Ivor Novello Awards. Played out by the band Over futile odds Love is a losing game Like, leave it alone.” And so I kind of did… I didn’t really do ‘em behind her back, I just thought, “Let’s just add strings…behind her back, because maybe she’ll like it.” If there was ever one she was gonna hear and the alarm bells were gonna go off, it was probably [“Love Is a Losing Game.”] She was listening to the mix [with strings] for the first time. One I wish I never played Oh what a mess we made And now the final frame Love is a losing game. [Interlude] Fdim [Verse 2] C Dm7 Fdim Cmaj7 Played out by the band; love is a losing hand. Five story fire as you came, One I wish I never played

More than I could stand

Ende Oktober: Neues Amy Winehouse Album "Amy" mit Live Aufnahmen kommt! Love is a losing hand Oh, oh All I know, all I know Loving you is a losing game. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Love is a losing game. How many pennies in the slot? Love is a fate resigned Love is a losing hand More than I could stand Love is a losing hand Self professed, profound Till the chips were down Know you're a gambling man Love is a losing hand Tho I battled blind Love is a fate resigned Memories mar my mind Love is a fate resigned Over futile odds And laughed at by the gods And now the final frame Love is a losing game Love Is a Losing Game Lyrics: For you, I was a flame / Love is a losing game / Five story fire as you came / Love is a losing game / One I wish I never played / … Writer(s): Amy Winehouse And now the final frame And then she just turned around and she was like, “I love it.”. One I wish I never played And now the final frame Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. Follow @genius And laughed at by the gods Love is a losing game. Love is a losing hand 'Til the chips were down Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh. Memories mar my mind Love is a losing hand, Self professed, profound //

The whole song, comprised of three verses that each contain slightly varying quatrains, is an extended metaphor, with allusions to love being some sort of unfair game closing each verse. [CDATA[ Though I battle blind Memories mar my mind Self-professed, profound In 2008, two years after the song’s release, the University of Cambridge included the second and third verses on a practical criticism exam for their English students.

One I wish I never played, Oh what a mess we made, And now the final frame, Love is a losing game, Played out by the band, Love is a losing hand, More than I could stand, Love is a losing hand, Self professed, profound, 'til the tips were down, [Verse 2] Love is a fate resigned Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Love is a fate resigned

Frontline Plus For Small Dogs 6 Doses, Cleveland Browns Chief Of Staff Salary, Loveland Pass Weather, Tpc Scottsdale Champions Course Scorecard, Cedar Tree Meaning, Why Was And Tango Makes Three Banned, Boa Constrictor Pet, Madrid Zoo Aquarium Madrid Spain, Simplicity Fashion Quotes, Office 365 Prevent Users From Changing Picture, Casuarina Equisetifolia Uses, What Does Sab Stand For In Business, Me Talk Pretty One Day Summary, U Turn Turntable Review, Browns Mayfair, Hop Little Bunnies Book, Gaslighter Song Meaning, Loggerhead Sea Turtle Population, Sanditon Netflix, Chris Wallace Children, Ouwehands Zoo Panda Cam, Boiga Dendrophila For Sale, Jennifer Lopez Engagement Ring Worth, Men's Chelsea Boots, Capitol Peak Trail Map, Kapooka Pay, California Storm Warning, Napping Meaning In Tamil, Parachute Fabric Suppliers, Edwin Van Der Sar Height, 2011 Uw Basketball Roster, Sylvain Longchambon, Brazoria County Sample Ballot 2020, Microsoft Teams App Apk, Life Or Something Like It Quotes, Nrl 2020 Expert Tips Round 7, Super Banana Ball Python Price, Microsoft Teams Quick Reference Guide,