Eagles: Center Jason Kelce hurt his left elbow in the first quarter and was replaced by Stefen Wisniewski.
Brees passed for 363 yards and four touchdowns, and the Saints won their ninth straight with a 48-7 demolition of Philadelphia on Sunday that marked the Eagles' worst loss by … Cowboys linebacker Leighton Vander Esch will return Monday night, five weeks after surgery for a broken collarbone. In fact, it was the worst loss by a reigning Super Bowl champion. Rookie running back Josh Adams rushed for a 28-yard TD that pulled the Eagles within 17-7 in the second quarter, but the Saints responded with a Smith's TD on which the receiver held onto a hard throw over the middle while being sandwiched by two defenders.
Saints: Right guard Larry Warford left to be evaluated for a concussion in the third quarter and was replaced by Cameron Tom. Saints players prepare for their divisional round match-up against the Eagles on January 13, 2019 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

The game would occur during Week 8 (October 28), and will be televised in the United States. https://www.nfl.com/videos/eagles-vs-saints-highlights-week-11-282334 Check out photos from the Saints locker room after defeating the Philadelphia Eagles 20-14 in the divisional round playoff game on Sunday, Jan. 13. The Panthers are working virtually from home on Monday and Tuesday after receiving an unconfirmed positive test. Smith finished with 10 catches for 157 yards, while Thomas' four catches for 92 yards made him the first receiver in Saints history to surpass 1,000 yards receiving in each of his first three seasons. Defensive back Rasul Douglas had to be helped off the field with a left leg injury in the third quarter. "It blows my mind, too, trust me," said Saints defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins, who had one of three sacks on Carson Wentz. Former Saints players led the fans in the "Who Dat" chant and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band sang the National Anthem. John DeShazier breaks down Marshon Lattimore's second quarter interception during the Saints' 20-14 divisional playoff victory over the Philadelphia Eagles in this week's Microsoft Surface Expert Analysis. Wide receiver Michael Thomas speaks with the media after the Saints beat the Philadelphia Eagles 20-14 in the NFC Divisional Playoff round on January 13, 2019 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. I think everybody knows how special we can be and everyone knows the end goal. Barry Anderson, Gary Arthur, Carl Cheffers, Greg Meyer, Michael Spanier, Eugene Hall, Land Clark. Patriots coach Bill Belichick heaped praise on 49ers TE George Kittle, saying "he's as good as anybody that I've coached or as good as anybody that we've played against.". The fourth-year quarterback reached the mark in 37 games, passing Hall of Famer Dan Marino, who did it in 40. Check out the divisional round game action between the Saints and Eagles at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on January 13, 2019. New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore addresses the media after a victory over the Philadelphia Eagles at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on January 14, 2019. The Saints now have outscored their past two opponents 99-21 combined, is not easy to do in a league known for competitive balance. The Peoples Health Champion for the Divisional Round is Dr. Johnnie W. Jones Jr. Zatarain's goes to Mid-City to meet with New Orleans Saints season ticket holder, David LeBouef, to explore his NOLA Neighborhood. Saints fans cheer on the team as they face the Eagles in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on January 13, 2019. NEW ORLEANS -- Drew Brees grinned, paused as if searching for the right words, and even let out the beginnings of a laugh. This week's power play features Saints' cornerback, Marshon Lattimore. "I'm not playing up to my standards, but we know the talent we have.".

My Vitriol - Nightcall, Templeton The Rat Quotes, Microsoft Teams Turn Off Notification Sound, 3d Animal View In Your Space, Goodnight Moon Poem, Earthworm Phylum, Spiritual Meaning Of Names, Gloria Stuart Age In Titanic, Marvin Jones Jets, Tableau Public Tutorial Pdf, Heung-yun Son, Capulus Astrology, Where The Wild Things Are Movement Activities, Amperex Technology Limited Wikipedia, Sanditon Location, Nissan Rogue, Wisconsin Badgers, Taylor Swift Karlie Kloss Birthday, Only God Forgives Is A Masterpiece, Trent Taylor Salary, Ravens Vs Eagles 2019, Hillsboro Stadium Covid, Montaneros Vail For Sale, South Korea National Football Team, Jason Taumalolo Position, Cu Basketball Schedule 2020-21, Nutmeg Meaning In Tamil, Redskins Vs Browns 2020, Hdfc Ltd Share Price Forecast, Win Tennessee Titans Tickets, Run Race 3d Mod Apk (unlimited Money), A Visit From St Nicholas - First Edition, Norwich City Takeover, Amphisbaenians Pronunciation, Tottenham Manchester United Tickets, Fan Worm, Texas Sample Ballot 2020, John Duttine Brother, Why Do Crows Ride On Other Birds, Quotes By Eratosthenes, Danner Mountain Light Women's, Patriotism Is An Example Of What In Sociology, What Is Children's Book Week, The Artist's Way Workbook, Convert Sharepoint Site To Team Site, Computer Parts, Wand Wood Quiz, Aspen Tap House Menu, Tottenham Ticket Prices Category A, Cogeco Modem Keeps Rebooting, Sheffield United Squad 2018/19, Adele Weight Loss Ellen Degeneres, Longest Snake In The World, Long Meadow Prospect Park, Olive Python Weight, Cottonmouth Florida Snakes, Miranda Kerr Street Style 2019, Dayglow Wiki, Doom Patrol Season 1 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Knickerbocker Hoax, Delphi Technologies, Minesweeper Online Google, How To Throw A Baseball, I Love Mom With The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Very Loud Noise Crossword, Paul Brown Stadium Capacity, Tom Lynch Middle Name, Atomic Kitten 2019, Hiking Trails Near Me With Waterfalls Near Me, Krafton Stock, Bengals Schedule 2020 Printable, Extra Wide Wale Corduroy Fabric, Who Does Zach Mettenberger Play For, Last Minute Luxury Hotel Deals Europe, Deutsche Post Tracking Dhl, Megan Park Net Worth, Tierpark Berlin,