The film co-stars Dan Bădărău and Darren Shahlavi. A US drugs cop in Bucharest is up against a Russian gun and drug trafficker employing cute women and a Gypsy gang leader, who plunders, rapes and kills the young and rich. Already have an account with us? Ronnie Claudiu Bleont. Deezer: musiikin suoratoistoa ilmaiseksi. Before Costel can kill Dimitri's son, Dimitri's men intervene, killing a couple of Costel's men as Costel and Dada escape. While investigating a Russian gun dealer, his team is caught in a bloody street war between a Gypsy gang and the Russians, leaving one task force member dead. The film co-stars Dan Bădărău and Darren Shahlavi. Now, headquarters has sent him a new partner named Steve (D. Neil Mark). TMDb Score. After seeing A DANGEROUS MAN I almost said I'm through with Steven Seagal movies but then I decided to pick up this one in the hope Seagal could be redeemed, it turns out this film was one of his more solid DTV efforts aside from the fact that it was still flawed, it had the dubbing problem but not as much as his other films, Seagal's fight scenes were edited a bit fast although there were shots that showed him actually doing the fight scenes and Seagal wears a thick coat to hide his weight now I regarded that as one of his trademarks so I didn't really give that much thought.The best moments of the film were the shootouts, they were very well done and also pretty tense, something I haven't seen from a Seagal movie in a long time, the acting was surprisingly good this time even from Seagal himself but there are two other actors that stand out, Darren Shalavi who was ideal for the part of the villain and Dan Badaru who plays a Romanian gangster out to get revenge for the death of his wife and son.Also now that I thought about it, this film features a brief love scene between Steven Seagal and a woman possibly young enough to be his daughter but she does look legal and very attractive, after seeing that scene and remembering Seagal also wrote the script, I reckoned this is one of the interesting things about being a writer and an actor, you give your own character a story and a hot little number and you add a steamy love scene between the two of you, now that's a different kind of fantasizing right there only Seagal puts it down on paper and it gets put on film with him in the scene, "sigh" some guys have all the fun.Overall, its one of the better Steven Seagal DTV entries but it is way too flawed to measure up to the caliber of a Steven Seagal classic like UNDER SIEGE. Directed by Lauro David Chartrand-DelValle. When a contract killer (Steven Seagal) encounters a girl on the run from a mob boss (Vinnie Jones) with powerful political ties, he is torn between protecting the girl, and remaining loyal ... See full summary ». You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Save up to £497* a year -Compare Lots of Deals - Switch in Minutes. Dimitri arrives at the mansion, learns what happened, and vows to make Costel and Dada pay. By entering your details, you are agreeing to Radio Times privacy policy. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, executive producer (as Benjamin F. Sacks), hair stylist assistant (as Alexandra Barladianu), key makeup artist: Romania (as Dana Busoiu), key makeup artist: US (as John Healy) / makeup supervisor (as John Healy), executive in charge of production: Romania (as Cristi Bostanescu), post-production supervisor (as Eric MacDonald), construction supervisor (as Florin Bostina), assistant sound re-recording mixer (as Chris Ray) / foley mixer (as Chris Ray), stunt actor: Restaurant Thug 2 (as Catalin Benghia), stunt actor: Costel Thug 3/Restaurant Thug 3, stunt double (as Florian Ciprian) / stunt double: Claudiu Bleont. A hard core Interpol Agent is assigned to an Eastern European task force to target gun trafficking and dope running throughout the Balkans.

Mister Seahorse Summary, Templeton Foundation Epstein, Oz Books, Are Pandas Endangered, Corpse Twitch Face, Traditional Lullaby Lyrics, Big Red Barn, Jordin Canada Stats, Rm Williams Vs Blundstone, The Grandmaster English Subtitles, How Many Colonels In The Australian Army, Meerkat Manor Season 5, Rosie Cavaliero Height, Wrike Vs Confluence, Getting On Streaming, Chicken Invaders Revenge Of The Yolk Online, Mark Wright Wiki, Horned Desert Viper Facts, Amelie Netflix, How Do I Update Bbc Iplayer On My Smart Tv, Scoop Carpool, Fox Movies, Mainland Tiger Snake Venom, Snowmass Map, Dangerous Professions List, Fantastic Return To Oz (2019 Subtitle), The Storytelling School Handbook For Teachers Pdf, Kate Nash - Merry Happy Lyrics, Go Radio - So Love,