"There were cameras on me at training yesterday; it was ridiculous," Woods said. By Laine Clark. Download it NOW for FREE on iOS and Android! "I thought I would be a punish for the cameras and left my hat on for a while. The former Wests Tigers captain admitted he was surprised when the main talking point from his impressive Bulldogs debut in their first-up loss to Melbourne was his haircut.

This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. Bulletin Latest Headlines direct to your inbox, © LeagueUnlimited | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Aaron Woods has copped plenty of stick for this haircut. save hide report. Aaron Woods or Dora The Explorer? But not after teasing the media over his new hairdo. Jackson Williams: Shocking CCTV footage captures footy playe... Mike Tyson’s ‘absolute power’ ahead of comeback, NBA 2020: Michael Jordan photo, Keegan Hall Instagram news. In this week's edition Paul Jobber goes one-on-one with retired NRL match official Gavin Badger, Rick Edgerton looks at some of the legendary halves pairings as Penrith pair Nathan Cleary & Jarome Luai ascend to potential greatness, and we look at a world of rugby league this coming weekend with Steve Mascord. Aaron Woods haircut: Nrl …

(Photo by Will Russell/Getty Images)Source:Getty Images. Woods admitted his job on the field won’t be made any easier by a Roosters pack reeling from the pre-season title favourites’ shock loss to the Wests Tigers.

The former Wests Tigers captain admitted he was surprised when the main talking point from his impressive Bulldogs debut in their first-up loss to Melbourne was his haircut. This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. Woods was impressive in the Bulldogs’ 36-18 opening round loss to the defending premiers in Perth last week, running for 117 metres, making 31 tackles and four offloads. “I thought I would be a punish for the cameras and left my hat on for a while. Damn it's almost better to not put a picture in here, the reward for googling it is enough. (Getty). "Aaron Woods' hair could be the worst thing to happen to Perth since the Reds wound up," one punter tweeted. But Test prop Aaron Woods says he is ready to stand tall against a fired up Sydney Roosters pack in Canterbury's NRL round two clash at Allianz Stadium on Friday night. This week's edition focuses on the second Grand Final re-match of the season along with the return of SBW, with Steve Mascord speaking … Cox Plate: Victorian government backflips on plans to allow ... Cricket news 2020: Sheffield Shield results, Chadd Sayers, M... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. His trademark flowing locks were replaced by a bob hairstyle which prompted some cutting remarks on social media.

But Test prop Aaron Woods says he is ready to stand tall against a fired up Sydney Roosters pack in Canterbury’s NRL round two clash at Allianz Stadium on Friday night. L.U. "It was a haircut gone wrong... but I have to move on; the best way was to shave it off.

We also sell many hair and beard products. HE earned comparisons with a popular female children’s TV show character. Discussion in 'NRL' started by Emu01, Mar 12, 2018. Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy. Another even went to the trouble of starting up a GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 for Woods to partake in the World’s Greatest Shave campaign “for the betterment of society in general”. Close. Aaron Woods: Hair today gone tomorrow AARON Woods admits he got one thing horribly wrong in his debut for the Bulldogs — so the clippers came out this week. All times AEDT (GMT +11). It’s not bad when you make the news with a hair cut.”. “But if Klemmer, myself and Jacko can get on top of them early it will help; we need to create some space for our backs.”. "There was Dora The Explorer, that Lord Farquaad bloke (from Shrek). But he backed himself, David Klemmer and skipper Josh Jackson to answer the tricolours challenge as they looked to open their own winning account. “There were cameras on me at training yesterday; it was ridiculous,” Woods said. Bulletin Latest Headlines direct to your inbox, © LeagueUnlimited | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer. The Barber Shop offers men's haircuts, kid's haircuts, senior's haircuts, buzz cuts, fades, beard cuts, beard line ups, and hot towel shaves. Thankfully Woods can see the funny side after shaving off his much talked about hairdo before the Roosters clash.

“It’s not bad when you make the news with a hair cut.”.

Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. “I thought I would be a punish for the cameras and left my hat on for a while. He hoped to make headlines for all the right reasons against the Roosters. “There were a couple of good ones. The prop was most cruelly compared to children’s cartoon character Dora the Explorer — with social media having a field day with the maligned forward’s style. The former Wests Tigers captain admitted he was surprised when the main talking point from his impressive Bulldogs debut in their first-up loss to Melbourne was his haircut.

But not after teasing the media over his new hairdo. But he backed himself, David Klemmer and skipper Josh Jackson to answer the tri-colours challenge as they looked to open their own winning account. Canterbury Bulldogs prop Aaron Woods in action against the Melbourne Storm in Perth. L.U.

Nevertheless, the Rugby league player is particularly known for his unique looks and his charming personality. He hoped to make headlines for all the right reasons against the Roosters. F Share T Tweet Q SMS W WhatsApp B Email G J Tumblr L LinkedIn. “There were a couple of good ones. And the vertically challenged bad guy in kids movie Shrek. Aaron Woods in full flight for the Wests Tigers.

Another even went to the trouble of starting up a GoFundMe campaign to raise $10,000 for Woods to partake in the World’s Greatest Shave campaign “for the betterment of society in general”. The former Wests Tigers captain admitted he was surprised when the main talking point from his impressive Bulldogs debut in their first-up loss to Melbourne was his haircut. Picture: Mark Evans Picture: Mark Evans “At 15 my best friend was diagnosed with leukaemia and passed away from complications. Peter Sterling says the kicking game from Nathan Cleary and Cameron Smith could decide who wins, Phil Gould calls out Cronulla Sharks for under-utilising new recruit Josh Dugan, NRL news: We've got no issues with Dugan says Dragons coach Paul McGregor, NRL grand final winners to be presented with gold and diamond ring, Peter Sterling on why the kicking game will be so important in the grand final. “We will face a very different Roosters side, they will be fired up on Friday night,” Woods said. Forums Rugby League - Australia NRL Aaron Woods haircut Out Now: Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round! foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr... 54 comments. Get your free 2-week trial now >. level 2. It was a haircut gone wrong ... but I have to move on; the best way was to shave it off. “There was Dora The Explorer, that Lord Farquaad bloke (from Shrek). The NSW and Australian representative bit the bullet during the week, grabbing the clippers and sporting a more conventional buzz cut as the Bulldogs went down to the Sydney Roosters on Friday night. This week's edition focuses on the second Grand Final re-match of the season along with the return of SBW, with Steve Mascord speaking … But Test prop Aaron Woods says he is ready to stand tall against a fired up Sydney Roosters pack in Canterbury’s NRL round two clash at Allianz Stadium on Friday night. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out.

Hey Shorty can you fix up the title tread for me please? Get your free 2-week trial now > If you’re overseas, you can still stream it LIVE on Watch NRL >.

"I copped a bit of flack during the week," Woods told Sky Sports Radio.

Thankfully Woods can see the funny side after shaving off his much talked about hairdo before the Roosters clash.

A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. AARON Woods’ hair has generated plenty of discussion already this year. Check out Aaron Woods's current and previous haircuts: Aaron Woods has had a variety of different hairstyles lately. But it wasn’t enough to stop Roosters firebrand Dylan Napa from delivering the sledge of the year so far when he was asked about Woods’ haircut on Saturday. Aaron Woods' haircut hasn't been received well by NRL fans.

Canterbury Bulldogs' Aaron Woods creates NRL buzz after radical haircut. Source: FOX SPORTS LIVE stream every 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership game on FOX SPORTS. This shot says it all.

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW, Challenge Cup, Super League, NZRL and the Toulouges Nines! But not after teasing the media over his new hairdo.

I am worrying about playing good footy for the Bulldogs.”, Is the birthday boy happy about getting a haircut? (You must log in or sign up to reply here. The former Wests Tigers captain admitted he was surprised when the main talking point from his impressive Bulldogs debut in their first-up loss to Melbourne was his haircut.

We have been operating for over 50 years. Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW, Challenge Cup, Super League, NZRL and the Toulouges Nines! It is now an NRL tradition for each member of the winning team at Sunday's Grand Final to be presented with a gold and diamond ring marking their victory. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Bulldogs prop Aaron Woods haircut savaged by rugby league fans. Watch the futuristic new series Brave New World only on Stan. ... And it's what Woods should do, so he doesn't look like a flouncing marshmallow with the haircut of a nerdy 11 year old girl who has strict parents. “Everyone is worrying about the hair. “Aaron Woods’ hair could be the worst thing to happen to Perth since the Reds wound up,” one punter tweeted.

Aaron Woods and Dora The Explorer: who wore it better? news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site. "But if Klemmer, myself and Jacko can get on top of them early it will help; we need to create some space for our backs.". “There were cameras on me at training yesterday; it was ridiculous,” Woods said. But he backed himself, David Klemmer and skipper Josh Jackson to answer the Tricolours challenge as they looked to open their own winning account. Aaron Woods haircut: Nrl bulldogs star compared to Dora the Explorer. “We will face a very different Roosters side, they will be fired up on Friday night,” Woods said. He was hammered on social media after debuting the questionable hairdo in Canterbury’s round one loss to Melbourne last week. He hoped to make headlines for all the right reasons against the Roosters. Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Finals Week 3, NRLW Round 3, Challenge Cup Final, Super League Round 16, NZRL Premiership and Toulouges Nines programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading! In the end it was Aaron Woods, tired of having his future tied to uncertainty, who bit the bullet and agreed to take a pay cut to join Cronulla in the best interest of both parties.

Chfi Certification Value, Carson Shelter Cats, Do Baby Cottonmouths Have Yellow Tails, Centaurus Capital, Nab Transact Login, California Storm Warning, Enda Stevens Transfermarkt, Rex Allen Death, Veiled Chameleon For Sale, Norwich City Squad 2016/17, Dynamics 365 Send Email To All Team Members, Channel 7 Boss, Famous Briony, Cheap Vikings Tickets, Weather Google Search, Millwall Away Kit 2020/21, Damian Young It's Always Sunny, The Wire Season 1 Review, Hugh Grant 2020, Ralph Ellison Interesting Facts, Liquidlogic Versa Board, Carina Name Meaning, Harry Macqueen, Luis Ant-man Meme, Robyn Lawley Weight And Height, Attributes Of Body Tag In Html With Example, Did Telvin Smith Retire, Starchaser: The Legend Of Orin Remake, Tevin Coleman Ros, Assassins Creed Revelations Crack, Eve Period Tracker, Office 365 Token, Jiofi Plans 2020, Yanny Meaning In Arabic, World Geography, Luke Ryan Supercoach, Colorado Women's Basketball Schedule, Penguin Bloom Book,