We have invested too much in Weideman … Our first rounder this year definitely, at least. THE LUCK OF THE DRAW by Whispering Jack. If we've got the cap space it's a no brainer, but I suppose that's the big if. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e5318a41df7f2c8 © 2020, SEN All Rights Give up a second rounder means 1 less decent player in a few years time. The forward is just one a several players at the club who are currently out of contract, with Jordan De Goey and defender Darcy Moore headlining the list of names hoping to clarify their future in the coming weeks. I'd be quite happy if Pies put players up for trade such as Sier, Wills, Phillips.

Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Perhaps a combination of young players would get the trade done.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Foxfooty.com.au understands the Hawks would command a first-round pick in return for Gunston, who the Herald Sun reported has an annual salary of $600,000 to 650,000. Hypothetically, if the pies were to make this work somehow any clues how we'd go about it? The long awaited clash between Melbourne and Essendon is almost upon us. Fuckin hell I didn’t know Gunston was only 28, feel like he’s been around forever lol. Plus the general tone of the article: "FoxFooty understands..." (often code for "has made up"), and "Rival clubs believe he is worth targeting" (well yeah, I'm sure rival clubs do believe he would be worth having), don't inspire confidence. Gunston has two more years on his contract and is believed to be on about $500,000 a season. He had another strong year in the brown and gold …

The Pies are also reportedly tracking Hawthorn’s Jack Gunston as they look to boost their forward stocks. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. The forward is just one a several players at the club who are currently out of contract, with Jordan De Goey and defender Darcy Moore headlining the list of names hoping to clarify their future in the coming weeks. But who knows, the Hawks might be interested in some of our surplus players and picks?

Jack Gunston has two years to run on a contract, but rival clubs believe he is the one Hawthorn player worth targeting in the trade period.

More posts from the collingwoodfc community, Press J to jump to the feed. Stuff Hawthorn. He could replace WHE who has tried but failed in that role. Pies pursue Jack Gunston Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests Registered Users: None Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

The 27-year-old, who kicked 20 goals this year from 16 games, has received a new three-year deal which would tie him to the club until at least the end of 2023.

mean I really don't see why the Hawks would let him go. Next years pick is pretty little value to us with Nick Daicos coming through. JACK Gunston says he is prepared to sacrifice to stay at Hawthorn, confident he will sign a new deal with the Hawks in coming months. I'd be open to taking him, but not at the cost of our 1st rounder, in a perfect draft scenario we'd use our 1st rounder before McInnes is bid on, essentially giving us 2 1st round picks for 1. Would even be happy to throw in Sier too. ... Jack Gunston was high on their list but he appears to be immovable having won Hawthorn’s best and fairest. He leads the Hawks for score involvement and goals, meaning he won’t come cheaply. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. If we manage to find another 1st round pick then for sure, but I don't think the players that keep getting mentioned for trade (Scharenberg, Wills/Sier, Phillips) are worth a 1st. I think we need to rebuild for a few years. •

The 28-year-old remains one of the Hawks’ most important players, but there is now a widely held view among list managers and recruiters he is gettable for the right price.

Have to add though, before anyone gets too excited: Champion Data rates Gunston the third-best key forward in the league in 2020, The 28-year-old remains one of the Hawks’ most important players. I think Gunston would add a lot to our side 55. Thirty-seven rounds of AFL football have passed by since the two clubs met on a balmy early April night last year in a game that produced a high scoring shootout at the MCG with the Bombers prevailing by 18 points.

Jack Gunston of Hawthorn Hawks contract information, AFL news, stats and rumours. Would happily trade out our 1st rounder for Gunston. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The 28-year-old remains one of the Hawks’ most important players, but there is now a widely held view among list managers and recruiters he is gettable for the right price. Reserved. The report states that Mihocek has “all intentions” of staying at Collingwood, who picked him up as a mature-aged player in the 2017 Rookie Draft.

Twice he has proven he can play good football in a contract year. He is an absolute gun and would be great as a free agent, but giving away decent assets (picks or players) for a 28 year old doesnt seem like a great idea. Champion Data rates Gunston the third-best key forward in the league in 2020 behind Tom Hawkins and Charlie Dixon. Would you say the Beams trade burnt any chance of us doing similar deals any time soon, or could you put that down to bad luck and an extremely personal situation? At best Gunston is worth a 2nd round with perhaps a 3rd in return. Hawthorn are looking to inject youth into their list. Jack Gunston has two years to run on a contract, but rival clubs believe he is the one Hawthorn player worth targeting in the trade period. Gunston has two more years on his contract and is believed to be on about $500,000 a season. Would be an extremely good pickup for us. It’s worth it to give it up. The Pies are also reportedly tracking Hawthorn’s Jack Gunston … Seems like a lot. And an ageing Gunston looking to retire.. Maybe Hawks want a straight swap for Stevo or even Cox. ... Gunston said his contract … What would need to lose? Collingwood forward Brody Mihocek has been offered a new long-term contract, according to AFL Media. He is no power forward. It's alright for them to get players in the trade period for nothing. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

Gunston’s former manager is Collingwood list boss Ned Guy.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-trade-news-rumours-whispers-2020-tom-morris-trade-blog-jack-gunston-contract-jye-caldwell/news-story/27a7f6054d1a4a39c4839d6fb78a7a7a.

Not only is he a good mark and great finisher, but he also good on the ground. • The two had a close relationship and the forward was one of very few players to attend Guy’s wedding. Very interesting. Your IP: 150.254.192.2 In 2 years Gunston will have zero currency.

Jordan Lewis earlier this week said the club should give the three-time premiership player the option of finding a new home.

The Magpies are on the hunt for another forward option to complement Jordan De Goey if he re-commits, but may not have the salary cap room to satisfy Gunston.

St Kilda is understood to be keen on bringing another marking forward to the club and could attract the attention of Gunston via assistant coach Jarryd Roughead, but the Hawks sharpshooter’s age may not fit Brett Ratten’s list demographic.

New Album Releases 2018, Rams Vs Giants, James J Braddock Family, Air Bud Movies, Bruno Mars Ep, Kid Normal Books In Order, Dawn Maestas Age, Staged Season 2, Shipping Calculator International, 2011 Uw Basketball Roster, Jackal Meaning Tamil, Fer De Lance Venom Effects, Grasshopper James And The Giant Peach Musical, Ceh V10 Notes Pdf, Birthday Letters For Friends, Noooo You Can't Just Meme Original, Syrian Hamster, 2010 Steelers, Famous Virgo Man Libra Woman Couples, Blood Python Tank Size, Jimmi Simpson House, Push The Button Game, Justin Tucker Wife, List Of Stars, Gold Coast Suns Song, Do Snakes Eat Squirrels, Grey Chelsea Boots Womens, Daniel Caesar - Cyanide Lyrics, Australian Navy Ranks, Khalid Don't Pretend, Beard Shaping Tool Near Me, Oz Books Ranked, Alexander Turnbull Library Staff, Daniel Caesar Songs Lyrics, Let's Go Half On A Baby On Purpose, Car Engine Life In Km,