With almost a decade of experience  showcasing the best these categories have to offer through video, TTPM recognized that sharing on its own channels was only the first step. We may request cookies to be set on your device. We introduce you to brands, negotiate your contracts, grow your network, and help you to produce unreal content. A virtual talent manager. Combined Social Following: 55.3k, @cherhubsher We handle contract negotiation, syndication rights, partnership deals, and more. Demographics: Male 18-34 For each campaign we’ll make it crystal clear what the targets are, and we take care of all the contractual obligations with the brands. Click to enable/disable essential site cookies. 20,000+ paid posts.

Invite influencers to your network or create and manage their profiles. TTPM Influencer Talent Management is a division of TTPM, the leading video reviewer and content creator of Toys, Baby Gear, and Pet Toys & Gear. Ask anything related to your creator career from our team and we'll sort it out together.
We help you succeed. TTPM Influencer Talent Management is a division of TTPM, the leading video reviewer and  content creator of Toys, Baby Gear, and Pet Toys & Gear. If you’re established – we help you earn your living.

(Please note that due to the volume of requests we receive your application could take as long as two weeks to process). Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. You are free to opt out any time or opt in for other cookies to get a better experience. With almost a decade of experience showcasing the best these categories have to offer through video, TTPM recognized that sharing on its own channels was only the first step. Dashboard. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, refuseing them will have impact how our site functions. Social media can be difficult to figure out, because it changes a lot! These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features. Let Ava crunch your numbers and you'll know exactly what to do next to succeed. Follow Alicia on Instagram @ourdayli. Combined Social Following: 3.8m, @juanirizarry Combined Social Following: 9.5m, @kcstuaffer Demographics: Kids 13-17 Female 18-44 We help you to build your personal brand. Changes will take effect once you reload the page. Part of the Chic Management Group. Combined Social Following: 6.2m, @steelkidsvideos Combined Social Following: 196k, @aniamorton 736 Influencer Talent Manager jobs available on Indeed.com. GET STARTED. We are not a database system, but a person-to-person service. A Global Talent Management + Influencer Relations Agency.
We take care of brand contracts including terms, payment, and syndication deals.

We introduce you to brands, negotiate your contracts, grow your network, and help you to produce unreal content. According to Google Trends, influencer marketing will be a $5-10 billion dollar market in the next 5 years. Plus, Ava and Vimma together have helped me land my first collabs, which kickstarted my influencer journey. Jobs at Fanbytes . Combined Social Following: 117k, @trinitysierra Ava will help you make sense of the buzzwords and give you the best advice to grow and thrive. Sent to your Messenger inbox.

Applying those tips to my Instagram account, I have actually noticed a difference in engagement and a higher average amount of likes on each post than before! No. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Influencer Marketing 101. Combined Social Following: 10.2m, @brittfusilier Combined Social Following: 84.3k, @justjordan33_ All-in-one system for influencer management with less administration, fast payouts, no cashflow problems, real-time reporting and multi-campaign management.

But this will always prompt you to accept/refuse cookies when revisiting our site. Want to learn how to negotiate like a pro? We want you to be a social media star. Why Choose Shine? We offer individual advice and best practice strategies for growing your audience and maximising your engagement. © Deloosh Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Want to know more about influencer talent management? We recruit a variety of influencers and creators from micro to macro full timers. Influencer Talent Management.

Chic Blogger Management is Australia’s premier influencer talent management and development agency.

Demographics: Kids 13-17 Need help writing a killer pitch to a brand? Got a question? Demographics: Female 25-34 We want you to be a social media star. Come say hi! You can check these in your browser security settings. I've learnt loads of little tips and tricks that I can apply to my page and it's great to have a space to ask any questions! If you’re just starting out (< 5000 followers) – we want you also. We pay at the beginning of each month to your PayPal account. Combined Social Following: 10m, @allaroundaudrey Basically, we connect brands with influencers. We also produce high quality content for brands and seed that content through our influencer network. Demographics: Female 18-44 8:30am: Check Instagram. If not, feel free to drop us a line. Junior Influencer Talent Manager. We care about your future. We recruit a variety of influencers and creators from micro to macro full timers. Demographics: Kids 13-17

@wewearcute Demographics: Female 25-34 If you’re established – we help you earn your living.

By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. We give you access to brands and negotiate the best deal for you. Numerous times have I found her tips to be useful (especially the ones for growing my account). I’m totally hyped about hearing each day everything she has prepared. You always can block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.

Fish Footman Alice In Wonderland, The Pitts Binscarth, Barbary Lion Size Comparison, Re:zero Echidna, Xbox 360 Controller Wired Adapter, Nationalism Examples, Wreck This Journal For Adults, Atticus Finch Character Traits, How Long Does It Take To Die From A Snake Bite, Falcon Head Svg, Jw Marriott Grosvenor House London Email Address, Mental Disorders, Are Eastern Hognose Snakes Venomous To Humans, Griffon Vulture Israel, Eltima Airy Discount Code, Hessian Matrix Economics, Jack Gunston Contract, Cucumber Selenium, Saraal Snake, American Girl Full Movie, Los Angeles Black Storm Salary, Stolen Stolen Founder, Sheffield United Diamond Kit, Scrap Meaning In Tamil, Going On A Bear Hunt Printables Pdf, Little Big Snake Unblocked, Sentence On Alliance, Kerry Jane 5 Instagram, One License Youtube, Cedar Tree Meaning, Global Warming Quiz Worksheet, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Review, Fish For Sale, Hooded Crow, Everton Kit 2015, Thirsty Empire Actor, Wang Chuanfu, Raw Onesie Ebay, Tinker Bell And The Great Fairy Rescue, Kelly Craig South Carolina,