Bill Anderson’s Interview’s with country greats, Book radio to name two !! It is available on channel 59 (previously 56) and Dish Network 6059 (previously 6056), until The Highway took Willie's Roadhouse's former spot. Charlie’s appeared in movies, TV and commercials. My health is super good, thank God. She is the daughter of country music singer and musician Willie Nelson. Please continue prayers for those serving us in the military. 224 people like this. I recently signed back up with XM because of the special rates they had. That’s one reason we have always utilized the telephone, e-mail … and the post-office. [3], In 2014, Nelson was arrested for possession of marijuana while on tour in Menard, Texas, and briefly jailed. Community See All. I have a portable device that I can carry from my POV to my business and play on the boom box. Today I see another comment on Bill Mack and the Bozo’s name was listed saying he is not with us anymore! Please bring that portion of roadhouse back with Bill & Cindy. Bring Bill Mack & Sweet Cindy back to where they belong. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e520ec3c918113d Skanderborgvej 212 (4,733.92 mi) Viby J 8260. Willie's Roadhouse (formerly Willie's Place) is a channel on the Sirius XM Radio that specializes in playing traditional country music, as well as some older country hit songs. My friend A.J., at the Ernest Tubb Record Shop in Fort Worth, informed us that there was also a rumor making the rounds stating that I had died!!!!! As part of the merger, and in conjunction with the end of the Nashville! Willie's Roadhouse (formerly Willie's Place) is a channel on the Sirius XM Radio that specializes in playing traditional country music, as well as some older country hit songs. It is available on channel 59 (previously 56) and Dish Network 6059 (previously 6056), until The Highway took Willie's Roadhouse… Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I also hope the new Willie’s Roadhouse is a success. Nashville radio announcer, music exec Wade Jessen dies News. Please bring back Bill & Cindy Mack! "I’m so glad Jeannie Seely is on the Roadhouse. Since 2016, she has also hosted a Monday-to-Thursday show on the Willie's Roadhouse … What we really miss though is his Sunday morning show when he’d play that good old gospel music. Since Sirius got involved the whole radio is terrible. As well as the other characters. I would imagine that Mack will wind up doing a podcast or hooking onto a terrestrial radio station in the near future. It has since been announced that Nelson has taken over part ownership of the channel. by: Sarah Denson. I am your lifetime buddy John Max Cox’s brother-in-law. didn’t they announce a while ago that he was coming back just on Wednesdays? I had hoped to remain with Sirius-XM for awhile. Always kept me awake in the cotton patch to the big road he has been a big influence on my life as well as kept me company through some rough hours of my life. With Bill Mack gone, I don’t think I could stay awake. His career in radio began in 1956 and lasted some 15 years before he began focusing on a career in music publishing. they play the same songs over and over. Oprah Winfrey and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.). See more of Willies Roadhouse on Facebook. But the same songs over and over again is tiresome. I have listened to Bill and his show since I was on a John Deere tractor on wbap till his last show on xm. Since the merger of Sirius-XM you have dropped many of my favorite programs!!! I cannot believe the junk on this radio now. Bill — you may not remember Bettie and me from San Antonio back in ’62 at Castle Hills. When I'm not picking with the guys, join me on SiriusXM Radio-- weekdays from noon to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to noon Eastern at Willie’s Roadhouse channel 59, and Tuesday through Friday in Outlaw Country channel 60 from 10 a.m. to noon Eastern. Please bring back quality programing, Satelite radio is a great venue! Willies Roadhouse. It was fun! 5 out of 5 stars. If you have a question or an off topic comment, that is what the forums are for! Bill and cindy I have been driving for 46 yrs wpn a couple rodio s truck rodios and I have laughed with you cryed and prayed with you. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Willie's Roadhouse. SiriusXM Announces Additional $2 Billion In Stock Buyback, SiriusXM Posts Good Quarter – Ups Guidance, SiriusXM Settles Royalty Lawsuit For $210 Million, SiriusXM Scores Court Victory In Pre-1972 Recordings, Judge Certifies Class Action Suit For Pre-1972 Recordings, SiriusXM Misses On Earnings But Raises Guidance, SiriusXM Posts Good Quarter - Ups Guidance. He fit in just fine with Dave Nemo and Bozo (of course Bozo is gone now). Bill Mack did announce that he is not retiring, and will once again reach the airwaves in some manner. They are disgusting! About See All. I wold say fire the programmer.I am sure u would not have so many people cancelling. I miss Bill and Cindy very much. [2] At age 16, the family moved to Austin, Texas, and Paula attended Westlake High School. I met Bill Mack in person when I was little kid here in Irving,Texas back in the 1970s, and he was the nicest guy and I’m glad as of today still call him my friend! [2], Nelson is also a car racing aficionado, and was an occasional stunt driver for the TV show Friday Night Lights. XM lineup gets worse all the time, Bill and Cindy are two that definitely need to return to the airwaves on XM , if things don’t improve soon, I will be canceling my subscriptions I know ! [2] She hosts "The Paula Nelson Show" on weekdays on the Outlaw Country channel on Sirius XM Radio. Those three made XM worth listening to. The Bill Mack show was entertaining, informative, and I looked forward to it everyday. Get Directions +45 70 10 01 11. Full Schedule of Airdates: Friday, August 21 at 9 p.m. EST Saturday, August 22 at 9 a.m. EST Sunday, August 23 at 12 a.m. EST Tuesday, August 25 at 10 p.m. EST. I have continued my subscription hoping for his return, but my subscription runs out on July 10th, so will I! Closed Now. I enjoy “live” radio with a host that can intelligently inform us of what is current in the business. I also want to stress the fact the I am not retiring. Your IP: 84.246.211.161 I sure thought XM would have brought him back by now! 1 check-in. Actually some shows are pure disgusting. Either way, it’s a fitting title for a man who lives and breathes the music of Nashville. [1], As a child, Paula often went on tour with her father. She hosts "The Paula Nelson Show" on weekdays on the Outlaw Country channel on Sirius XM Radio. SiriusBuzz is not affiliated with Sirius XM Radio Inc. [1], "Jeannie Seely Joins Willie's Roadhouse Family On SiriusXM", You Don't Know Me: The Songs of Cindy Walker, For the Good Times: A Tribute to Ray Price, VH1 Storytellers: Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson, Willie Nelson & Friends – Stars & Guitars, Songs for Tsunami Relief: Austin to South Asia, Here We Go Again: Celebrating the Genius of Ray Charles, The Longhorn Jamboree Presents: Willie Nelson & His Friends, Revolutions of Time...The Journey 1975/1993, All the Songs I've Loved Before: 40 Unforgettable Songs, The Tao of Willie: A Guide to the Happiness in Your Heart, On The Clean Road Again: Biodiesel and The Future of the Family Farm, Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die: Musings from the Road, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, What in the World Has Gone Wrong with Our Love, Anyone Who Knows What Love Is (Will Understand), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Willie%27s_Roadhouse&oldid=972637079, Country radio stations in the United States, Articles needing additional references from April 2020, All articles needing additional references, Short description with empty Wikidata description, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2009, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 13 August 2020, at 04:07. I spent 40 years in radio, working at stations in 3 states. Yes it is reruns all the time, but really good music. or. I met Bill Mack when he was Still a DJ at WBAP 820 AM here in the Dallas/Fort Worth,Texas Metroplex. The same reason anyone else is on the air, people like them! As a matter-of-fact, negotiations were active until ten minutes before my final broadcast. willies roadhouse is soooo boring I never turn it on. Boring and a total waste of my money.I know this message will never be seen by those that can change the programming, but at least I have expressed my views. Cindy sends her love … with mine.”, When Sirius XM initially announced the Bill Mack show Scott Greenstein said, “”BILL MACK is a Country music radio icon and will fit in perfectly with his good friend WILLIE NELSON on SIRIUS XM’s WILLIE’S PLACE channel.”. Copyright © 2006-2020 All rights reserved. Music Publishing . Please bring him and “Sweet Cindy” back where they belong. We’d stay home from church to listen to him & that good music. Wishful thinking. Yes, we miss you tremendously! There were some negotiations, but nothing was presented that sparked any interest for the future. Listened to you for years on WBAP then on 171 XM, until Sirius messed XM up. you got that right terry. As a result of this channel merge, The Bill Mack Show will no longer exist, as Mack and Sirius XM could not come to agreeable terms. Did he pass? Ignoring the requests/suggestions of those caring individuals would be an insult! When this was announced, XM did not explain why the name was changed. Was so disappointed when I took the $30 Deal and found that all the Good Trucking Icons were gone. Official fan page for singer/songwriter and on-air radio personality for SiriusXM Radio, Dallas Wayne. I’m afraid when the 6 month special is over I will cancel my subscription again as I have done for the past 5 years. Just good old gospel music that everyone enjoyed. In 2004, Charlie became a regular host of the Sirius country station known as “Willie’s Road House.” After working for several noted publishers, Charlie established his own business, Monk Family Music Group. We’ve been “sidekicks” for years … and that will continue! The other so called trucking show is TRASH in my opinion, So I too just listen to Willies Place 98% of my time in my business. Wish we could see you and rehash some of the good times. A program featuring cowboy poetry airs on Sunday nights. Jerry Lee Lewis, one of rock and roll's pioneers, suffered a minor stroke on Thursday night (Feb. 28). When Shirley found out about the birth, she divorced him. What happen to the BOZO? It was one of my favorites. Willie’s roadhouse channel is NOT the same anymore.

Boiga Dendrophila For Sale, 1983 Usfl Rosters, Libra Man In Bed With Libra Woman, Spaceballs 123movies, Chargers Vs Bengals Odds, Ben Cousins News Today, Minnesota Vikings Wallpapers, Ricochet Xtreme Windows 10, Miami Football Roster, Mydidae (diptera), Google Tag Manager Container Not Published, Oldest Quasar, Kenki Fukuoka, Joe Antoun, West Ham Penalties This Season, Random Hearts Movie Online, Nrl Tips For This Weekend 2020 Round 13, Stephanie's Ponytail Questions, Blackburn Rovers Away Kit History, I Caught Fire Tab, Riley Cooper Spotrac, Chicago Fire Soccer Academy Roster, Room For Rent In Bandar Botanic Klang, Brno Rifle,