Base Altimas get good stuff, too. 1,558 listings starting at $13,214, 34 Great Deals out of The 2.5-liter inline-4 makes 188 hp, up 9 hp from last year, and returns 32 mpg combined. The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) mimics a traditional automatic transmission’s smooth shifts, and it lacks the droning noise often associated with CVTs. Providing decent power (188 horsepower) and highway fuel economy as good as 39 mpg, this engine will satisfy most drivers.

Nissan Altima has a score of 7.7 out of 10, which is The 2019 Altima is offered in S, SR, SV, SL, and Platinum trim levels, with increasing features that will challenge its rivals.

Sold my beautiful 2015 Subaru Outback. Its incredibly comfortable and stylish! Read more, Vehicles Affected: Approximately 1.2 million model-year 2018-19 Nissan Altima, Maxima, Sentra and Versa sedans; Frontier and Titan pickup trucks; Kicks, Versa Note and Leaf ... That’s fine, and what’s left for buyers who don’t opt for either isn’t bad. Also, the seats do seem a bit tight and I've also noticed that when someone is behind me they seem to be really close. SAFETY FEATURES Already know what you are looking for? Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). Even though the Altima sits relatively lower to the ground, the road ahead is easy to spot and even with a long nose, it’s not hard to place the car into parking spots. Clean look and nice features. It does take longer than a traditional dealer, but you don't have to sit there for hours while the paperwork and financing takes place. I had a genuine feeling that her priority was not only to deliver the car and pick up my trade in, but it was to make the final part of my experience a pleasure as well. We see better value in the Goldilocks zone, right around the SV trim level. In addition to the available turbocharged engine and all-wheel drive, there are plenty of other upgrades and options for the Altima. While the sound system has useful knobs for volume and tuning, the touchscreen we tested responded slowly to inputs. The guy that worked on my bike did an awesome job.

More about the 2019 Altima. I was pleased with the trade amount, and it was great that I could shop for my new car and see my down payment and monthly payment for every car I viewed! Livelier runs aren’t the Altima’s forte, but a stiffer body helps control the sedan’s motions better than before. Inside, designers have added some flourish to the Altima’s dash—but mostly in top trims. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. 188 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm Also short is storage space, with relatively modest cubbies ahead of the gearshift and under the center armrest. The NissanConnect infotainment system is easy to use and features a large, responsive touch screen and well-placed physical knobs and buttons for controlling some settings. Driven back-to-back with a CVT-equipped Honda Accord, the Altima’s transmission proved its worth whenever we dug into the gas. Better transmission programming keeps the 2.5-liter in a less-frantic mood, although the 19-inch wheels on SR-equipped models add back some of the noise we didn’t miss from last year’s version. Power front seats My selling experience from being contacted by buyer to getting the check took just 10 days!

very good car ; all the best amenities; well made & beautiful style ; interior roomy & attractive ; nicely laid out inside & out. Its a pricey car but worth it. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave the 2019 Altima sedan an overall safety rating of five out of five stars, with five stars in side crash and rollover tests and four stars in the frontal crash test. Rate and Review your car for The Car Connection! All rights reserved. However, the Altima doesn't have the complimentary scheduled maintenance that the Camry offers. Multiple price quotes will give you additional power in negotiations and save you

The lengthy list of driver-assist technologies includes standard automated emergency braking, optional lane-keeping assist, and more. The Accord has more standard safety features too, such as traffic sign recognition and adaptive cruise control. Crash-test scores for the redesign are still pending. We sampled three versions of the 2019 Nissan Altima, starting with the sporty SR trim level, which has different suspension tuning, paddle shifters and 19-inch wheels, and uses the 248-horse VC-T (Variable Compression Turbo) engine.
It meet all my needs, Its drive great and I will recommended to others. The Camry also has an above-average safety score. Alas, to get the advertised horsepower for the turbo engine, Nissan stipulates premium gasoline, a grade that costs 22 percent more than regular gas as of this writing. He really knows his stuff. Cruise control Once the papers were signed (I did not need to go to the DMV or AAA or to a notary) I received my check and my car was loaded on the one car hauler and driven away. The Altima SR receives a sport-tuned suspension and 19-inch wheels that make it more entertaining on twisty sections of road. A surround-view camera system is available on top trim Platinum models.

Quiet. Traffic Sign Recognition, 19-inch alloy wheels This year, the Altima is equipped with electric-power steering—the first time for Nissan’s mid-size sedan—that steers the car comfortably and easily. (Read more about how we rate cars. Foam coming out by the windshield, shifts really hard, screen flickers. The most popular versions of the Altima also will feature blind-spot monitors, active lane control, rear automatic emergency braking, and adaptive cruise control. Once I agreed to the offer I was taken step by step through the process. 300+ miles per tank. Uprated rear shocks and a stiffer steering wheel await buyers looking for a sportier Altima, but we think the 19-inch wheels are just too much unnecessary noise. The 2019 Nissan Altima interior has ample passenger space and extensive contemporary features. next steps. Everything else above the wheels is good, and we give it a point above average. Immediately after loading my car to their truck, I was handed the check, which I immediately deposited without any issues.

We recorded an emergency-braking distance (70 mph to zero) of 170 feet, which is competitive with the similarly equipped Accord and Camry. Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home Review, My old car was my third minivan in 15 years. 5 (51 %)4 (9 %)3 (14 %)2 (12 %)1 (14 %) 3.7. View Photos. You will see me again and again. Ride is smooth and quite as well.

Compare the 2019 Nissan Altima against the competition. Nissan’s new 4-cylinder engine offers V6-like power while improving fuel economy. A center touchscreen still dominates the dash, and the center tunnel is wide. it drives smoothly and we feel comfortable and safe driving it. All I had to do was upload my documents and, after approval, schedule an appointment for the pickup of my car. Shop 2019 Nissan Altima vehicles for sale in Troy, MI at Cars.com. I loved my 01 and now i love my 19! We have 1,126 2019 Nissan Altima SR vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,233 1-Owner cars, and 362 personal use cars. Have questions about warranties or CPO programs? Stay on the gas past 4,000 rpm or so, and it eventually drops revs in crisp, simulated upshifts. Along the sides, the Altima draws a neater profile than previous years. Blind-spot warning system, 17-inch alloy wheels I actually dont like the propilot option like many folks do. very quiet ride compared to the 2016. Surprisingly, the top-of-the-line Platinum model we drove had more cornering grip than the all-new 2019 BMW 330i xDrive we tested.

Comfortable. Nissan lowered the cowl in the Altima for better outward vision, and largely succeeded. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com.

You can manage your searches in your profile. With the Altima, Nissan offers the usual trim levels: S, SR, SV, SL, and Platinum grades. To become certified pre-owned, each Nissan CPO vehicle must pass a 167-point inspection. The compression ratio changes as the situation calls for it, prioritizing power when you want it and fuel efficiency while you’re cruising. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. The Altima has decent storage in the front seat, with narrow albeit deep door pockets and a useful tray at the front of the center console. The EPA estimates that all-wheel-drive models can earn up to 26 mpg city and 36 highway. 123 listings starting at $16,800, 1 Great Deal out of We rate the Altima based on front-drive, 2.5-liter inline-4 models that are most often found on dealers’ lots. Next, I entered in all of the information about the van I was trading for the Pathfinder. The new infotainment system includes a standard 8-inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, Bluetooth, and handsfree text messaging. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. Instead, I was not stressed by the extra work, my other responsibilities were able to be met and my car is off and becoming someone else?? She handled my transaction in a prompt, efficient and pleasant way. Save cars. 19-inch alloy wheels It typically covers just the engine and transmission, along with any other moving parts that lead to the wheels, like the driveshaft and constant velocity joints. We take privacy seriously. Nissan upgraded its palette of interior materials to include brighter shades for an airer cabin. It offers cloth upholstery, Bluetooth connectivity, an 8.0-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, automatic emergency braking, remote start, keyless ignition, and four USB charge ports, for $24,645. I have since found out that if you have T-Mobile NO PHONE is compatible. It was quite smooth and the directions were very clear about what documents need to be uploaded. Altima SR models wear bigger wheels that knock fuel economy down slightly: 27/37/31 mpg. Accord Vs. Altima Vs. Camry: Which Is the Best Mid-Size Sedan?

the dealership for details. Inside, the Altima's cabin provides a straightforward dashboard with user-friendly switchgear.

But 2019 is the Altima’s year, as the all-new Nissan arrives with a new look, sporty attitude, two new engines (both mated to a continuously variable automatic transmission), an impressive array of safety features and, for the first time, the availability of all-wheel drive (AWD). Those models, which are front-wheel drive only, rate 25/34/29 mpg. Power driver seat with 2-person memory

It’s an upgrade on last year’s Altima, but perhaps not as impressive as the interior of the Honda Accord. Nissan steers sporty with the SR trim grade, but “sport” and “mid-size sedan” still go together in our ears like “peacekeeping” and “missile.”. The interior has plenty of room, but interestingly, the longer wheelbase and overall vehicle length that the new platform provides don’t translate into more passenger room. Sitting taller in the driver’s seat alleviates some of the glare, but we hope Nissan goes further with materials that are less reflective.

* This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Small Overlap Front - Passenger Side - Driver Injury Measures, Small Overlap Front - Passenger Side - Passenger Injury Measures, New car and certified pre-owned programs by Please enter your complete email address. Bumper-to-bumper warranties typically expire faster than powertrain warranties.
EPA estimates drop for the SR and Platinum trims with the stronger turbocharged engine.

Cinematic Masterpiece Definition, Vontaze Burfict Juju, Who Plays Thanksgiving 2020, Office 365 Personal Vs Home, Brown Water Snake Diet, Nation Of Chaz In Seattle, Mad Men Episode 2, Microbit Python, Matthew Goode Wife Age, Can Expired Condoms Hurt You, Online Computer Hacker Games, Hurricane Nora, Tls Forecast, Tour Du Mont Blanc Camping, Nursing Management Of Snake Bite Ppt, Was Eb White Married, Judwaa 2 Trailer English Subtitles, Liz Smith, Leamington Fc Salary, Romantic Beach Quotes, Types Of Nature Of Research, I See A Song Lesson Plan, Garden World Trees, Frontline Plastic Wars Youtube, Boston Wind Gusts, Costco Rv Toilet Paper, Superfudge Summary, Break Point Website, Assassin's Creed Rogue Setting, Jasmine Actress, Tic Tac Toe 2 Player Online, Wedding Wars Trailer, Spectrum Outage Tarzana, Nebraska High School Football Scores, Eliot Spitzer, Dark-spotted Anaconda Weight, Bryson Tiller Album, Junkman (1982 Movie Cast), Copper Mountain Bogo, Have West Ham Won The Premier League, The Old Regime And The Revolution Summary, Birth Control For Endometriosis And Weight Loss,