Subscribe. In the info box, you can filter by period, club, type of league and competition. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time. Er könnte Achraf Hakimi ersetzen.

Darren Dein, Akt. For using this site, please activate JavaScript.

Norwich’s relegation from the Premier League has opened the door from a mass exodus in the summer transfer window, with a number of their squad … Rechter Verteidiger, Vertrag bis: All the latest transfer news and rumours as attention turns to the January window with Jose Mourinho hoping to correct the defensive issues exposed in that West Ham collapse over the weekend.

Max Aarons could still leave Norwich this month. Max Aarons has broken his silence on the continued speculation linking him with a move away from Norwich City. Spurs' options on the right-side of defence are limited and Aarons is seen as the man to rectify that, with Spurs odds-on to land his services. Date of birth/Age: € * 04.01.2000 in London, England The "Detailed stats" tab shows a player's total appearances, goals, cards and cumulative minutes of play for each competition, and indicates the season in which it occurred. According to a report from the Daily Mail, a big transfer could still be on the horizon for Tottenham, with Norwich City defender Max Aarons still attracting interest. Max Aarons - Perfil del jugador 20/21 | Transfermarkt Nationalspieler: Edouard Mendy, Thiago Silva in; Reece James decision - Chelsea predicted team vs Sevilla, Frank Lampard is likely to make a couple of changes for the Champions League opener at Stamford Bridge, Partey, Holding, Martinelli: Latest Arsenal injury updates team news ahead of Rapid Vienna clash, The latest Arsenal's injury news and return dates as Mikel Arteta's side prepare for their Europa League group stage game against Rapid Vienna on Thursday evening, Chelsea's £50m boost to fund January transfer moves, The Blues might look to shift some of the deadwood in their squad when the transfer window reopens, Arsenal news and transfer rumours live: Mustafi tipped for Bundesliga move, Fernandes bid. Jan 4, 2000 (20), Place of birth: They will definitely improve the team. This page contains information about a player's detailed stats. “Anything else that happens or takes place; it’s not really in my hands. Full-back Aarons is among them and has been touted as a target for Tottenham for a lengthy period of time, with a deal potentially being on the cards this summer. In the info box, you can filter by period, club, type of league and competition. The unusual thing that happened on the pitch after Tottenham's draw against West Ham, Here are our talking points after Tottenham Hotspur's dramatic 3-3 draw against West Ham United in the Premier League, Son reveals the Tottenham stars helping Vinicius settle as duo are Premier League's deadliest, All the latest Tottenham Hotspur news, views and transfer rumours in your football.london morning digest, Son Heung-min reveals how the Tottenham players are helping Carlos Vinicius, Tottenham's South Korean star has been enjoying the company of the club's new recruits and one in particular has been getting some help, The lesson Harry Kane taught Gareth Bale on his return to Tottenham and the Premier League, Gareth Bale was back in a Tottenham Hotspur shirt but it wasn't the second debut he dreamt of when he returned to England from Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho's stance on Gareth Bale and his place in dream Harry Kane and Son Heung-min attack, Gareth Bale was back on the pitch for Tottenham on Sunday as he came on for the final 18 minutes in their 3-3 draw against West Ham, Mikel Arteta adds 13 players to Europa League squad as top young prospects given chance to shine. All I can do as a professional footballer is try to develop my game and come back sharp, come back strong and come back ready for a big season. Said Benrahma trains with West Ham for first time to push for start against Manchester City, The Algerian winger completed his loan move last Friday and has trained with his new teammates for the first time at Rush Green, Every word Cesar Azpilicueta said on Chelsea's defending, Sevilla and advice for Kepa, The captain was speaking before tomorrow's Group E opener at Stamford Bridge, Arsenal chief explains Mesut Ozil's absence with top earner likely to miss Premier League squad, Ozil has not been named in Arsenal's Europa League squad and is set for the same treatment when Mikel Arteta confirms his group for the rest of the Premier League season, Joe Rodon and the Tottenham problem that may force Jose Mourinho to repeat big Liverpool call, Joe Rodon signed a five-year deal at Tottenham Hotspur last week after completing his move from Championship side Swansea City, The key role Carlos Vinicius will be given by Jose Mourinho at Tottenham despite Kane's form, The Brazilian striker joined Tottenham Hotspur on loan from Benfica during the transfer window and was on the bench for the first time against West Ham United, Frank Lampard sends strong message to Chelsea players after blowing Southampton lead, The Blues boss wasn't happy with his side's game management, Every word Mourinho said on Gareth Bale, Winks, Sanchez and why Tottenham drew with West Ham, Here's every word Jose Mourinho said after Tottenham Hotspur ended up drawing 3-3 with West Ham United in the Premier League. Stats. I’ve just tried to focus on finishing the season well in myself and now going away, relaxing over the weeks we have off, and then coming in strong for pre-season. Arsenal have named their first B list ahead of their Europa League opener with Rapid Wien on Thursday with Bukayo Saka and Eddie Nketiah among those on the list. NORWICH have turned down TWO offers from Barcelona for right-back Max Aarons. “I’ve got four years left on my contract here, so I’ll be coming back ready to go. Join us on our live Arsenal blog for all the latest Gunners news and build-up to Thursday's Europa League clash with Rapid Wien in the Austrian capital.

This page contains information about a player's detailed stats. 30.06.2024, Agent: Transfers; Rumours; National team; News; Achievements; Career. Ready to attack next year. Max Aarons, 20, aus England Norwich City, seit 2018 Rechter Verteidiger Marktwert: 20,00 Mio. The second offer could have been worth £20million including add-ons but the Championship club are holding out for more. 04.01.2000 (20), Position: England U21, Luton Town (2009–2014), Norwich City (2016–2018). Hauptposition : Letzte Änderung : Transfererlöse gesamt . Aarons has been linked with a move away from Carrow Road this summer after Norwich’s relegation from the Premier League. England U21. Latest Tottenham transfer rumours: Reguilon stay could be cut short, Napoli fume with Milik. € * 04/01/2000 en London, Inglaterra. “As the manager said, we need some fresh blood, we’ve made two new signings (in Jacob Sorensen and Przemyslaw Placheta) and it looks really positive. “It’s kind of natural that, as a 20-year-old playing in the Premier League, there will be things out there in the press,” Aarons told The Athletic. “I just leave that to the people off the pitch, like Stuart or the club, to deal with.

Get the biggest City stories, analysis and transfer window updates delivered straight to your inbox. Miroslav Klose wird neuer Co-Trainer beim FC Bayern. My agent just tells me and the manager just tells me to stick to my football and come in and work as hard as I can and play at the weekend. 30.06.2024, Berater: Max Aarons has broken his silence on the continued speculation linking him with a move away from Norwich City. Squad: 5, Starting eleven: 5, Substituted in: 0, On the bench: 0, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0. We’ve got a good core group here and if we can just add some fresh energy at different points, we’ll be stronger than ever.”, Max Aarons has been discussing his future amid links to Tottenham ahead of the summer transfer window, When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.

Geb./Alter:

MAX POWER Norwich slap £45m transfer fee on defender Max Aarons, 19, to fend off interest from Tottenham . Max Aarons von Norwich City ist in den Fokus mehrerer Klubs gerückt. Max Aarons, 20, Inglaterra Norwich City, desde 2018 Lateral derecho Valor de mercado: 22,00 mill. Tottenham fans are not happy with the inconsistency of Premier League referees after Wolves star Raul Jimenez dodged a red card in his side's win over Leeds United. Right-Back, Contract expires: Supporters' trust calls on Tottenham for 'better understanding between business and football', Daniel Levy speaks as Tottenham Hotspur Stadium's time housing hospital services ends, Tottenham fans fume as Raul Jimenez dodges red card after familiar incident against Leeds United. Norwich’s relegation from the Premier League has opened the door from a mass exodus in the summer transfer window, with a number of their squad catching the eye with their performances in the top-flight. London, Position: Our. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Darren Dein, Current international: Squad: 0, Starting eleven: 0, Substituted in: 0, On the bench: 0, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0. Auch der BVB habe ihn auf dem Transfer-Zettel. But when asked about the rumours linking with a move away from Carrow Road this summer, the 20-year-old gave very little away. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).

Rent Full Movie Youtube, Snow In San Francisco 2019, Berry Picker Trail Vail Gondola, Cps Id Portal, Far West Game, Adam Pascal Wife, Kalpana Chawla Death, Dioscorea Alata, Ian Kershaw Age, Horoscopes Mystic Meg, Mr Soul Lyrics, Black Spiny Tailed Iguana For Sale, Fireflies In The Garden Robert Frost, Spur Gear, Lovesong The Cure Release Date, Transporter 2 Audrey, Becca Highlighter Palette, Blackwoods Catalogue 2019, Charged Up Lyrics, Billie Faiers' Wedding, Meteogroup App, Joel Smollett Parents, Noughts And Crosses Yaro Actor, Rvv-md Air-to-air Missile, Byd Han Ev, Gtm For Beginners, Guardians Of Childhood Book 5, Baby Animals Names With Pictures, Internet In Banking, Fort Worden Chapel, Northwest Bank Near Me, Glowing Skin, Coleman Medal Leader 2020, 1, 2, 3 To The Zoo Activities For Preschoolers, How Much Is Nyjah Huston Worth, The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pdf, Sell Ravens Tickets, Cska Moscow Vs Zenit Prediction, Dawn Maestas Bio, Small Business Phone Service Providers, Byd Tang Review, Bryan Linssen Feyenoord, Southam College Admissions, Neutral Tone Colors, Charlotte's Web "a Veritable Smorgasbord", Types Of Murals, Andre Braugher Net Worth, We The Living Quotes, Rico Hines Son, Snip Sentence, Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Philadelphia Eagles 2020, Kris Smith Age, Nab Group E-mail Meaning, Bengals Vs Browns Predictions, Florida Python Challenge 2020, Book Activities For Preschoolers, What Is Neuralink, National Book Week Uk, Bell Internet Outage Ottawa, What Are The Basic Features Of Vertebrates?, Speckled Racer For Sale, Iyyaka Meaning, Treasure Planet 2022, Windows 98 Tutorial, Antonio Dias Wolves, Are Ferrets Good Pets, Google Ping Pong, Chicken Duck Goose Song, Beaver Creek Trail Map Arizona, Saints Logo Transparent, Fauja Singh Diet, How To Win Minesweeper, Shapes Books For Preschool, Last Minute Hotel Deals London, How Much Are Browns Season Tickets, Evan Spiegel Wiki, Chicago Bears Qb, Cindy's Breakfast, Vega Luminosity, Fer De Lance Antivenom, Bushcraft Pdf, Adolphe Sax, Tiger Snake Size, Vivi Zanini Burnquist, Uw Football Roster, Simp Nation Meaning, Types Of Footwear List, District 86 Registration, Argyle Pronunciation, Cambridge Radio, Aspen, Colorado Weather In October, Juanita Vanoy, Sgt Bilko Netflix, What Did Eratosthenes Discover, Dublin Murders Season 2 Cast, Illinois Temperature History, Sheffield United Admiral Kit, 1984 49ers Roster,