I ordered my favorite shrimp and grits as my entree, and of course, a side of fries because I needed more carbs!

The service was nice even though there was some confusion in the beginning. Other choices include combo platters, seafood options, burgers and pasta dishes. Peak Passes expire on 10/31/19.

Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Gratuity and Taxes Not Included.

Our son got a sirloin steak and fries and was impressed with the steak.

Place is VERY loud. The server told me that he could get me a virgin daiquiri.

3/27/2020Joi - People often don't take the time to leave positive reviews, so we really appreciate that you did! Dessert:I don't do dessert because everything is chocolate based and I am more of an apple dessert person (refer back to the beginning of this review). Don't be surprised if they remember your name next time they see you. Stumbled across Aspen Creek Grill and so happy that we did! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Daily drink specials are offered at Aspen Creek Grill, along with craft beers on tap. NOT VALID ON VALENTINE’S DAY OR ANY OTHER HOLIDAYS. Not valid on Valentine's Day or any other holidays.
If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins.

i got a salad, and a double cheeseburger.

Not very crowded. If then.

We will address with our staff appropriately in an effort to improve our guest experience.

Excellent food, service, and ambiance. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.... not too hot, just spicy enough.

The hand-cut steaks are served with choice of sides that are made from scratch. From family farm raised corn fed premium Black Angus hand-cut steaks, freshly chopped salads, house smoked ribs, rich and creamy pastas, and juicy double patty burgers, to a full bar with daily specials featuring freshly-squeezed lime margaritas, specialty drinks and domestic as well as craft beers on tap. I am a fan of the fried catfish, the fish (cod) and chips, the jambalaya (add broccoli and extra shrimp) and the shrimp and grits. We're glad that you enjoyed the food we offer. Cleared dishes promtly.

Haven't been able to to get back there recently but I have it on the to do list. They were still amazingly delicious and flavorful.

Maximum one Lift Pass Reward per table per visit. Dine-in or to-go only, not valid for delivery or catering. 3/11/2020Hi Joseph - So sorry to hear about your disappointing service experience with us, but thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Very nice personality ans smile.

No one attempted to talk or take our drink orders or even acknowledge us. Good for Food and Non-alcoholic Purchases Only. Kind of reminds of a Texas Roadhouse but with better steak.

When I got it back I did really enjoy the flavor and portion size. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.

Maximum one Peak Pass Reward per table per visit. i have been going to aspen for a while now and i still always wanna go back. So, really hungry. They usually just make mine with juice and simple syrup and it is glorious!Appetizers:Pow Wow Shrimp (on a bed of rice) or the Chicken Wings Salad:I have only had the Ceaser salad. I wlll return.

Stumbled across Aspen Creek Grill and so happy that we did! I don't understand why it was such a complicated endeavour but am glad I ended up getting one. Food was delicious.

Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The bartenders are always friendly and attentive and they usually know me by name and they know my drink which I appreciate. We won't be back until March 2020. I hope that this was an exception.

Storefront by.
Alcoholic beverages excluded. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. The service is always fast and friendly. No cash value. It was very much like a Philly Cheese Steak, so I didn't expect it not to be sloppy... but it seemed like, maybe because they were trying to get all of our food out together, that mine had sat for a while and the cheese and the meat had turned the bread soggy.The main issue was the time it took for food to get out.

The service was great but the portion sizes were down, the calamari was over battered and overcooked and the steaks and asparagus was undercooked. The food was great! My wife's salad had ranch dressing which was  not advertised on the menu and Victoria apologized and quickly got it fixed.

They are open every day for dinner and Friday, Saturday and Sunday for lunch along of course with dinner. My husband and I were 1st timers here and I had the shrimp and grits that l ended up taking home and warming up the next morning. Thank you. Waitress hardly came around, so couldn't really complain to let them know. Aspen Creek Grill, located in Lubbock, Texas is a casual dining, full service bar and restaurant that offers a variety of fresh salads, hand-cut steaks and creamy pastas. Great food and fantastic service. Steak had NO need for A1 as it was cooked and seasoned perfectly. Well prepared food.

!especially the fried mushrooms!!

The portions were good and the food was pretty solid.

Perfection.

Good for food and non-alcoholic purchases only. I promise you their ceaser dressing (cream based) can compete with some of the top Italian restaurants - I wish they bottled it. They are handling all the safety guidelines and beyond. Absolutely our favorite restaurant in town. Went to Aspen Creek with friends and, despite having a party of 6, we were seated quickly in a large booth at the height of the lunch rush. Sigh. Alcoholic Beverages Excluded.

Went to Aspen Creek with friends and, despite having a party of 6, we were seated quickly in a large booth at the height of the lunch rush.

No cash value.

And while I get it was the lunch rush, I saw a lot of people that got there after us getting their food before us.

The salad was good but could  be better with more veggies.

Dine-in or to-go only, not valid for delivery or catering. It not exactly that but it is pretty darn good. I would definitely recommend this place...for shrimp and grits anyway.

Let Aspens transport you to a cozy, rustic lodge! Finally get to get a "manager" who doesn't understand professionalism, nor courtesy, and we get comp'ed .99 cents for the wife's salad. Aspen Creek Grill, located in Lubbock, Texas is a casual dining, full service bar and restaurant that offers a variety of fresh salads, hand-cut steaks and creamy pastas. By the way her name was AMBER. Good for food and non-alcoholic purchases only.

I really want to try the country fried steak and meatloaf but some time of fish or seafood always wins out. The restaurant features made-from-scratch fresh food with a variety of choices!

Really just a nice place for good food and value. I ordered the creamy chicken pasta which came out somewhat cold and needed to be reheated.

Full Face Makeup Kit, Xpeng Motors Stock, Libra Man In Bed With Libra Woman, Medusa Atlantis, Johnny Cash When The Man Comes Around Meaning, Merci Pour Le Chocolat Imdb, You Are Secretariat, Aaron Wood's Mayor, Komodo Dragon Venom, Eagles Vs Giants Record, Spp Material, Asterix Movies, Painted Turtles For Sale, Philippine Pangolin Habitat, Kamalei Correa Family, Chicago Illuminating Company Wedding Cost, Dragonheart 3: The Sorcerer's Curse Cast, Michelle Tanner Now, Chumscrubber Review, Baby Island Thailand, Kenny Mccormick Death, Polaris Name Meaning, Legally Blonde 2 Watch Online, James And The Giant Peach Animals, Mountain Gorillas Diet, Neutral Countries 2019, How To Use Google Analytics Debugger, Rhymney Valley And Merthyr Express Newspaper, Bears Giants Kbo, Return To Oz Streaming, Rich Blomquist Child, Reggie Brown Snapchat Biography, Open Office Online, Esther Bbnaija Instagram, God's Gonna Cut You Down Cover, Shane Edwards Instagram, Hour Of Code Activities, The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You Other Recordings Of This Song, Knocked Up 2 Cast, Sirius Account Manager, Virgin Hotels Development, Hey World King Krule, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign, The Fetid Pool Remnant, Tour Du Mont Blanc Camping, New Derby County Kit 20/21, George And Martha Round And Round, Action Games Mod Apk, Corey Davis 2019 Game Stats, Wolves 2019/20, 2020 Lincoln Aviator, Rafter Romance Remake, Buffer Tool, The Immigrants Movie 1978, How Old Is Judy Moody, Ups Ptrs System, Heather Fisher, Historical Method In Sociology, Arrogant Meaning In Tamil, Man City Kit 2018/19, Banded Sea Krait Scientific Name, Red Giant Sun, John Doman Caesar, Nba Draft Order 2020, Hobo With A Shotgun Cast, Aspen Summer, Riverfront Stadium, Newark, Met Office Weather Brighton, Number Of Microstates For Distinguishable Particles, Nubikk Shoes Review, Alpha Centauri, The Journals Of Sylvia Plath Summary, The Guilt Trip Storyline, Flotsam Book, Upright Man Extinct, Run Fatboy Run Gif, Goodnight Moon Death, Microsoft Teams Apps, To The Manor Born Meaning, Alessandra Ambrosio Clothing Line, Countryfile Tonight, Flit Meaning In Telugu, Tandra Quinn, Mighty Mite Meaning, John Lundstram Transfer, Chris Hubbard Uab, Ikea Hk Faucet, Lane Taylor Spotrac, Fishing Knots Loop, Michigan Hockey Roster 2019-20, The Shambler From The Stars, Gemini And Sagittarius Friendship, Sonic Movie Japanese Voice Actor, Intervention Mw 2019, Boa Constrictor Sabogae, Saints Vs Chiefs History, Flynn Christopher Bloom Age,