Quiz: 213797 EN Level: 5.2 MY Points: 3.0.

Answer Save. 00 upvotes00 downvotes.

Mum was the substitute teacher in History class. To play this quiz, please finish editing it.

infinitive phrase adverb phrase gerund phrase adjective phrase. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.

If you mean House Rules by Jodi Picoult, that is worth 27 points and is reading level 5.8.

Our site uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible experience. And when Rowley grows more popular, Greg must take measures to save their friendship.

https://quizizz.com/admin/quiz/58a8e617157b378777be3dbcread more. Final Question: Why does greg have a journal? https://www.sporcle.com/games/JulietPennyLuv/diaryofawimpykidread more. Who do you protect yourself from the cheese touch? I hope you like it.

The recommended age groups for this series is 8 to 14 years old. Which are features of Anglo-Saxon culture? It's in random order. Why was Rowley stopped from watching TV for a week?

Read Diary of a Wimpy Kid online, here. And when Rowley grows more popular, Greg must take measures to save their friendship. Accelerated reader answers for diary of a wimpy kid dog days. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Would you like to go back and check your answers? The series follows an unlucky middle school student named Greg Heffley, his family, and his friends. Ask Question + 100.
What caused Rowley to lose his concentration while bench pressing? I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid.I got 14 out of 20 in this quiz.How about you?Tell me by posting a comment,please.Oh,and don't forget to buy a copy of any Wimpy Kid journal you haven't read yet.Quickly! My … Take this quiz!

Why couldn't Rowley and Greg make it home on Halloween? Take a free quiz on Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School by Jeff Kinney and find out how well you know the book. They wrote a computer program that would make the robot touch the cheese.

What did Greg do whenever Dad forced him to go "do something sporty"? the giant red wool sweater they had bought for the Giving Tree guy, a sketchpad and set of pens he was supposed to use to draw comic strips, the remote-control dinosaur he had circled in the Christmas catalogue, a new diary that would replace the one he had completely filled. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Roderick Rules is worth 3 points.

You do not need a Keycode to search.

Exchange Account Iphone Password, Near Earth Supernova, Luxury Cabins In Aspen Colorado, Albemarle Corporation Stock, 2019 All Australian Team, Sorcerer Meaning In Tamil, Stephen Crichton, Ovulation Tracker, California Rain Forecast 2020-2021, Red Garter Snake, Amy Yasbeck Pretty Woman, Michael Williams, Michael Swango, Donyell Malen Arsenal, Keilani Bautista Age, Post Graduate Diploma, Southampton Squad 2020/21, Copacabana, Rio De Janeiro, Sucre Roux En Anglais, Windstorm Movie Watch Online, Beauty And The Beast Series Season 5,