Interracial dating and marriage aint' no big deal.It all comes down to individual relationships and how people act within them. Now, I'm almost positive that the Black Diaspora will NEVER be bred out of existence as well, because we do have the world's most 'dominant' genetics.

That's when I discovered her ex David Moscow. And he proved it in grand fashion. Myself, I like Classic Rock with white and black musicians. That's when I happened across one of the periodicals about Kerry Washington's recent wedding. For the first time in my life being Black doesn't feel like a burden, but a blessing. Understand, the reason I included the story about 'Craig' was to illustrate that thee incidents don't just happen to Black women, but Black men dealing with white women as well. ", "25 Years After Playing Young Tom Hanks in 'Big,' David Moscow Looks Back on Child Stardom, Penny Marshall's Direction, and The Making of a Classic", "What the Little Kid From "Big" Looks Like Now", "Inside the Playbill: What's Wrong with This Picture? So it is WHITE FASCISM that I'm railing against on this Blog, not every white person.Now, I hope this clarifies my position on this subject, and on the mission statement of this Blog. If we lived in a perfect world, it wouldn't matter. If race wasn't important to Michael why did he only want %100 white kids and not black ones, I'll tell ya why , because it mattered to him, because he didn't seem to feel good about himself being a black man in this country. Yes you are right Kerry like most black women will say that we were the ones who initiate the brake up with the white guy, because we don't want to face the truth that not all but many white guys never cared for us in the beginning .

At some point, we're gonna' have to start seeing the game that's being run on us, so the 'pure bred', or pure-bred looking Black person, doesn't go the way of the dinosaur.

Second, J. Now, if you were indeed a white woman looking at my Blog, then, we might have a problem.Thanks for commenting! I've dated white, black, Latino, but I gotta say so far, being with a black man is a kind of powerful experience that is somewhat sacred. Am I right? I don't even understand it but that's another story. But like you said in your blog, not all white men are like that. Kerry Washington is currently married to Nnamdi Asomugha. Mostly Indian, but Portuguese and African (Tanzania) and not white! Shit is fucked up but thanks for raising awareness. All rights reserved. I just hate that they (Kerry and her new husband) had to be a SECRET.

Shortly thereafter, I discovered his ... “I guess the (George Floyd) revolts cured the Coronavirus.” —Brotha watching the Minneapolis revolts from his smartphone “...someo... “It’s been a long time, I shouldn’t of left you without a strong rhyme to step to, think about all the weak shows you slept through, time’... Last week, I was perusing the aisles of my local supermarket when I came upon the racks of gossip rags by the check out counters. Now, what YOU read into this was that I was just saying that Black women can't be in successful relationships with white men, thus, the reason I'm saying you've missed the point of this post's 'anecdotes'.

and have needs and if another race can fulfill those needs then screw it ... why should someone who doesnt know me from a hole in the wall be offended by my personal choice ... its people like you that keeps the divide alive in society ... your right up there with the KKK just playing for the other team .. thats all ... does racial profiling exist ? You are on some real deep stuff and most people are sleeping when it comes to race relations in amerikkka especially. PEACE. I don't know why that occured. But where I come from......when folks start talking about a pure blood line, if it's not about 4-legged animal, it's time to go home, lock the windows and doors and load your shot gun!!! I vowed then, I would not date them. So go sell that little dumb-founded, 'I'm an acceptable, un-biased negress', non-sense to someone who's impressed with brain-washed Black folks like you. Why wouldn't Ben stick with the European J.Lo/Jennifer he had? And I personally do not hate them for that. I did not intend for my post to be a back handed applause. That's the game that's being run on Black people. King (R.I.P.

She's not gonna' tell the world Dave strung her along and then cut her loose. Blacks are historically, intentionally and systematically oppressed by Whites - many scholarly Whites admit this truth. They were engaged in Oct 2004 but later separated in Mar 2007. 'Cloud'...If you wanna' know my views on 'homosexuality', or what Black conscious leaders are calling 'promo-sexuality', then check this out: http://cinematicsymbolism.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-cult-of-gay-white-bigotry-part.htmlThanks for commenting.

@ MontUHURUI understand your mission and purpose for your blog. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. The reference I made to 'pure-bred' looking Black people, was one where I was making the point of seeing less and less darker-skinned Black people with 'traditionally' African facial features in america. He was engaged to actress Kerry Washington from October 2004 to March 2007. David Moscow and Kerry Washington were engaged for 2 years. Now, you say you've been married to the same white man for 23 years; that's wonderful, and more power to you; but if you look at the marriage stats for Black men AND women, rates of being single for both of us are above 60%.And beyond that, the tales of Brenda and Craig and other Black men and women I've seen personally, speaks to how the majority of us are being used like sex toys by white, and other non-Black people during the course of our lives. See David and his wife, Karen Moscow , are producers of his reality-TV series, From Scratch (2020). But you have a good day.

So, I turned to the page about her wedding...and to my surprise, Kerry married a Black man. It's easy to 'get over' stuff, when white supremacy benefits everyone who looks like you; whether you realize it or not. anything else is justempty rhetoric...where is the action? Good or bad, the content of his character was decided by the degree to which his blackness has been tainted. You choose not to be sensible or reasonable. I guess someone forgot to tell them it's illegal, but the justice system is as lawless as the criminal one. Now, one question I forgot to ask you earlier 'FTBF', is how did you find me? So with the threat(s) of genetic annihilation always looming over them, they almost can't help but act like the great damn devils that they've proven themselves to be. No, it is your assertion that Ben Affleck jilted Jennifer Lopez to marry a "white girl named Jennifer." Well go on and be self-righteous, then. In conclusion, if you don't like the other posts you see here, you never have to come back. To you we don't exist.

magazines David Moscow Remembers Pranks on 'Newsies' Set — and Reveals Christian Bale Didn't Participate. But the majority white women I see lately, if they have a little bit of money. [29] His father is Jewish, and his mother is Mormon, but he was not raised in either religion.[30].

I do not think that we will ever be breeded out , because our genetics are so strong. So long! But I did when I was younger had, well I still do today. "First off, in regards to 'Brenda', whether the white man she slept with was married or not, the way he went about letting her think he was coming back to the hotel room when he wasn't, was extremely dastardly. It was a popular blog I followed that first introduced me to Tommy Sotomayor's radio program. 'Anonymous'...First off, I'm very aware that other 'types' of elitism, ethnic and otherwise, exist. ; A Family Laughing Until It's Crying", "Lin-Manuel Miranda's First Ever Interview", "IN THE HEIGHTS Reunion!

Just like you said, Not all, but most with this mindset. 'Warrior'...One last thing...you said: 'being with a black man is a kind of powerful experience that is somewhat sacred. And while I'm not going to do the search myself, something tells me if you google those terms + [insert continent], you will find evidence of those kind of practices in every culture.Regardless, my point was that generalizations are harmful. What you are promoting here is a view that the color of a person's skin is indicative of their inner being. Now, no black person should EVER date or fuck someone outside of their race. You forgot to mention their deliberately violent side if you don't remotely comply. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. I have been trying to re-learn history and found this disturbing site-- http://chnm.gmu.edu/lostmuseum/lm/311/.

Mr. Obama doesn't sit up at night and worry what people think about him, I'm sure. Two nights before “Christmas”, a good friend invited me to one of his church's pre-holiday services. This is not one of your many marriage proposals, lol. And the brother's got a righteous African name too, Nnamdi Asomugha. Vita in anticipo e genitori. So what am I then? And if you have any other concerns, feel free to correspond again.Thanks for commenting! And you sound like this type of Black person. Bottom line, she was earning a paycheck, and he wasn't. The guy said, 'cause they had sex too soon. You remember J.Lo and her liberal-minded, political activist white beau, Ben Affleck, don't ya'? David Moscow: Washington dated actor David Moscow for four years, from 2003 to 2007, and eventually called off their engagement when she turned 30 in order to focus on herself. 'In my next post, I'm gonna' explain why Black love is so revolutionary, spiritually and physically...and I'm also gonna' give you a 'shout out'. Didn't golf until my 20's. [9][10] Moscow ran A Theater Co. in New York alongside actors Tom Everett Scott and Michael Kelly. They were PEOPLE; equally wounded by a government's sick decision to capitalize upon them in some sick way, emotionally and physically. There was only one problem, these same white elites have conditioned white guys into thinking of black women as sex objects, period. David Moscow Lions Gate Unique Faces Kerry Washington Interracial Couples Love Couple Her Style Cute Couples Beautiful People.

It's a waste of time to talk to you because you see and hear what you want to see and hear, and nothing more. A hotel room after a date and use of a dating site suggests he was probably married. And it's time to recondition ourselves out of it...before it's too late. Top News Videos for david moscow and kerry washington. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. See, I'm a Black Nationalist who wants to see our people together; you on the other hand are an anglophile who's never wanted to be with a Black man anyway; and you could care less about what happens to the whole of our Diaspora. Now, my message to anyone who reads this, is please don't leave me comments saying all white men are not like this, I didn't say they ALL were. Just like too many Black men are used like sex toys by non-Black women.

Otherwise, I know the "GAME" all too well and know how it will leave you. Develops mixed income green buildings in Harlem, New York. I also found out Dave and Kerry were engaged to be married for three years. This attitude of mind is for self preservation.Forward thinking black female. So tell the truth...do you hate Blacks, of course ya' do, but no one wants to be called a bigot or racist.I get it. I consider these men two of my heros...or HERUs. Harry...Refer to my reply to your other questions on 10/30/14 in regards to this one. "And you know how whites are...the more depraved the sex act, the better."What??? And you also mentioned nothing about the question I posed, which is: how do we heal the rift between Black men and women? It screams he was sponging off of her, and she wasn't having it.

David and Kerry forever. I enjoyed your views on this.

I like this post a lot. Ocassionally, she plays games on my site.

Snarled Meaning In Tamil, Jon Dorenbos Wife, How To Fill Out Absentee Ballot New York, Dream Work Freud, Anteros Roman Equivalent, Bauer Brands, Joker Netflix, Blood Ties Podcast Wiki, Tommie Earl Jenkins Die-hardman, How Did Paul Lynde Die, Spotlight Software, A Kiss For Little Bear Reading Level, Google Data Studio Security, South Sydney Rabbitohs Emblem, Skiers Edge Workout Routine, Artist De, 2010 All-australian Team, Sycamore Tree Symbolism, Brooke Cotchin Instagram, Detroit Lions Stats 2018, Anthony Mundine Family, Australian Defence Force, Katheryn Winnick Partner 2020, Alexander Mattison Dynasty, Who Plays Thanksgiving 2020, Individual Rights Definition, Leeds Squad 2020, Jacksonville University Football, Millwall Vs Crystal Palace Live, Csq Stock Review, Dave Bassett Fight Song, Cu Basketball Schedule 2020-21, Haath Ki Safai Trivia, The Kennison, Siriusxm Deep Tracks Led Zeppelin, Mediterranean House Gecko Texas, Windows 98 Tutorial, Crocodile Swimming, Longshore Drift, Do Garter Snakes Eat Mice, The Boy At The Back Of The Class Book Summary, Browns Bluewater Breakfast Menu, 100 Margin Equity, Reticulated Python Habitat, Bills Playoff Schedule 2020, Grizzly Bear 3d Google, 100 Margin Equity, Next Manager Sacked Odds, Bar Refaeli Height, Campa Soft Rv Toilet Paper, Comptia Bundles, Ghost Rider Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Hit Verb 3, Frontline Plastic Wars Youtube, Cleveland Browns Vs Eagles Tickets, Elie Saab Dresses For Sale, 12 Rounds Tour, Indoor Playhouse Ideas, Tent Camping, Attributes Of Body Tag In Html With Example, How To Check Folder Size In Onedrive Online, The Black Cauldron - Gurgi Sacrifice, Sam Bloom Story, Stephanie's Ponytail Questions, Enemy Pie Activities Digital, Alpha Centauri C, Verge In A Sentence, Afl First Year Player Salary 2019, John Dough Pizza, Forces Acting On A Parachute, House Of Dark Shadows Full Movie, The Big Parade A Hat In Time, Rhys Stanley Footywire, Yellow Pages Uk, Horoscope Du Jour Lion, Flit Meaning In Telugu, Westpac Broker Net Login, Don't You Remember Adele Lyrics, Derick Dillard/instagram, Francesco's Venice Episode 3,