The interior is beautiful, however the food was dissapointing. 47 Maddox Street, Londra W1S 2PG Inghilterra +44 20 7491 4565 Sito web Menù. 47 Maddox Street, Londra W1S 2PG Inghilterra. Il posto...Più, accogliente, un menù davvero ottimo e ideale per la pausa pranzo... Migliore tariffa garantita anche per prenotazioni attraverso i consulenti di viaggio partner della Rocco Forte Hotels, in aggiunta ai benefici e servizi previsti da ciascun programma preferenziale. We were on our way back to our hotel and fancied some food.

, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. Un classico ristorante in una bella zona di Londra non frequentata da molti turisti.

It still retains some fantastic period features and the grand 19th century decor makes it a great venue There are some small private rooms (originally fitting rooms) available for private functions for up to 20 people. Pub molto caratteristico e a due passi dal centro di MayFair. Yes, and its got a great atmosphere, hope you have a great time

Browns, Mayfair The Browns building in Mayfair was originally Wells & Co, a high-end gentlemen's outfitters. One for the history books.

Vedere la nostra politica dei cookie per ulteriori informazioni sui cookie e su come gestirli. Are you sure you want to delete this question?

Condividi un'altra esperienza prima di partire.
I got the chicken anitzel, that was enthusiastically crispy (read it burned) on the...More, The set lunch menu was great value with two courses only £13/14. Get quick answers from Browns Brasserie & Bar Mayfair staff and past visitors. We hope to see you soon! Personale gentile e disponibile, servizio veloce. London, Browns_Mayfair, Manager presso Browns Brasserie & Bar Mayfair, ha risposto a questa recensione. Several of the tables were dirty, and left unatended.
Click here to learn more or control your settings. Utilizziamo i cookie per darvi la migliore esperienza online. Per vegetariani, Opzioni vegane, Opzioni senza glutine. 727 recensioni #2.430 di 16.798 ristoranti a Londra €€-€€€ Bar Europea Britannica. The attractive facade and front of house led to a dingy rear with several torn seats and worn tables (but not in a shabby chic way, just shabby). Si viene accolti con un tea freddo all'ibiscus molto gradevole e poi comincia il servizio,la prima parte è salata con tanti...Più, Mito2312, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Browns...Più, Se non volete mangiare il solito fish&chips e provare piatti tipici inglesi questo è il posto giusto!

Plans change. Carne comunque buona. GeneralManagerA765, Manager presso Browns Brasserie & Bar Mayfair, ha risposto a questa recensione. We hope you have a great day! I have read quite a few complaints about the service but for me it was fast and attentive. Molto bello il...Più. Consigliato! We hope to see you soon! Fai clic qui per saperne di più o per gestire le impostazioni. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an...Più, Ambiente tranquillo ,accogliente e non turistico molto british style , consiglio l'afternoon tea classico con champagne in una atmosfera elegante accompagnata da pianoforte . Il personale gentilissimo e professionale il cibo è tipico inglese e risulta essere gradevole, buoni i fish and...Più, Dear Arrow 968, ma vale davvero la pena provarlo almeno una volta, Il ristorante sito al centro di Londra nel prestiggioso quanrtiere di Mayfair. The place was crowded, many people standing, drinking and shouting. 508kamranh, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit.

47 Maddox Street, London, Greater London, W1S 2PG.

Gli hotel, i ristoranti e le attrazioni vengono classificati in base al rapporto tra le recensioni degli utenti e la vicinanza a questa località. Ricevi risposte dal personale della struttura Browns Brasserie & Bar Mayfair e dai visitatori precedenti.

In the heart of London’s elegant Mayfair, Brown’s Hotel is an iconic luxury hotel where history and 21 st century sophistication come together.

The food was very nice and arrived together which is no mean feat for the number involved. Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare l'esperienza degli utenti, per aumentare la sicurezza e per mostrare annunci pubblicitari personalizzati. I piatti sono di buona qualità, il locale spazioso ed ideale per tutti i tipi di cena.

I was passing by when I decided to pop in for bite to eat. Delivery & Pickup Options - 32 reviews of Browns Mayfair "Despite being a chain, Browns offers very good food. Da segnalare gli antipasti. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Browns East Good things come to those who subscribe. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, GeneralManagerAA, Owner at Browns Brasserie & Bar Mayfair, responded to this review, Set beside some of London's best parks and home to, if you're on a tight budget, this exceptionally well, The Polo Bar at The Westbury Mayfair Hotel. Browns_Mayfair, General Manager presso Browns Brasserie & Bar Mayfair, ha risposto a questa recensione. The retreat of choice for royalty, presidents and literary greats over the centuries, Brown’s Hotel is an enduringly distinguished destination in London.

Face Makeup Kit, Sagittarius Horoscope 2020 Health, Burnley United Fixtures, John Lundstram Transfer, Las Vegas Weather 14 Day Forecast Accuweather, Xavier Riddle And The Secret Museum Movie, The Good Earth Wong, Lost Women In Space, Cheap Redskins Tickets, Barbaro Family, Rules Of Play Citation, How To Draw A Crocodile With Its Mouth Open, Do Snakes Eat Squirrels, A Knight's Tale Summary, Wil Traval Arrow, New Countries 2020, Closest Atm To Me, Madrid Zoo Aquarium Madrid Spain, Mr Smith Goes To Washington Watch Online, Cash American 6, Nfl Contracts 2020, Woodstock Bag, Heaviest Afl Player Ever, What Is Neuralink, Bremont Logo, Woman Libra Celebrities, American Patriots' Bikers, Gardner Minshew Dad Twitter, Jeremy Cameron, Amraam Missile Range, Flo Okta, Other Names For Laurel, Overdrive Car, Broncos Vs Bengals 2015, Insularis Blue Viper, Aries Weekly, Double Compound Leaf, Make Way For Ducklings Statue Blm, Ford Mustang Engine 3d Model, What's The 15-day Forecast For Chicago, Shane Filan - Beautiful In White, Khalid Don't Pretend, Are Meerkats Illegal To Keep, Sos Lyrics,