Even if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, keep to your own side; it's where you belong. Welcome back. Votes: 4, I love being married. It's not. I think what's cool about a body-switching movie is, 'The grass is always greener:' the idea that someone else has a better life than I do. Votes: 1, Green is my favorite. Indian girls have ruled the roost when it comes to beauty pageants. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. That's always something that has been good to me since high school. Votes: 4, It's not that the grass is greener on the other side, it's that you can never be on both sides of the lawn at the same time. Just as the present yard you stand on, that is neglected and not watered. Votes: 3, Even if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, keep to your own side; it's where you belong. In New York the sky is bluer, and the grass is greener, and the girls are prettier, and the steaks are thicker, and the buildings are higher, and the streets are wider, and the air is finer, than the sky, or the grass, or the girls, or the steaks, or the air of any place else in the world. Votes: 1, When I do stand-up for a long time, I'll get burned out, then I'll get an acting gig. There you can plant your own grass and tend to it.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons: Quotes, Poetry, & a few Short Stories for Every Day of the Year It wouldn't be my choice to leave, but the Seahawks know that. Votes: 1, I think what's cool about a body-switching movie is, 'The grass is always greener:' the idea that someone else has a better life than I do. But the grass ain't always greener on the other side, It's green where you water it. The girls are prettier. Votes: 4, When you're winning the grass is greener, the cigars are sweeter and the girls are better looking! Indian girls have ruled the roost when it comes to beauty pageants. Votes: 0, A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. Votes: 0, If the grass on the other side of the fence is greener, try watering your side. You learn to appreciate these people. I'd like to do a mixture of all of it. It's not that the grass is greener on the other side, it's that you can never be on both sides of the lawn at the same time. I beat people up. So it crawls to, or flies head-on into clear glass. . These quotes about grass being greener will remind you that not everything is as it seems. So unless there is a grass root green movement in a nation the politicians will not be willing to spend money on curbing emissions. Why do you think the neighbors put up the fence? Then, I use more loft and swing softer, trying to hit it about 70 percent to avoid a flyer over the green. I start off kind of in love and then I leave love and I'm single. I was always a 'grass is greener' kind of guy. Votes: 4, If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet the water bill is higher. . Votes: 1, Because of the grass and open face, I take one more club for shots from the rough, unless the ball is sitting on top of dry grass. Take advantage of every opportunity of service. Votes: 1, My weekends are spent hidden in the woods, and then I have to come back and pretend to be this very upper-crust insurance investigator. It's not. Edna Ferber. Votes: 4. When I do stand-up for a long time, I'll get burned out, then I'll get an acting gig. There you can plant your own grass and tend to it.”, “Even if you think the grass is greener on the other side, you’re going to have to mow that side too.”, “Everything looks nicer when you win. I start off kind of in love and then I leave love and I'm single. Votes: 0, A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. They voice attractive tales and tell things, people like to hear. Votes: 1, People often ask me whether I prefer theater or film, and the answer is that I prefer the one I'm not doing: The grass is always greener. Votes: 4, In New York the sky is bluer, and the grass is greener, and the girls are prettier, and the steaks are thicker, and the buildings are higher, and the streets are wider, and the air is finer, than the sky, or the grass, or the girls, or the steaks, or the air of any place else in the world. Of course the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. If the grass on the other side of the fence is greener, try watering your side. It's not. Votes: 0, If the grass looks greener on the other side, it is probably astroturf. Where the grass is greener, the water bill is bigger. The grass is always greener on the other side. Votes: 0, The park grass looked greener, the park benches looked better and the flowers were trying harder." It will ,though, eventually lose its color too. The grass is always greener around the fire hydrant. I think married people always have that thing where they think that the grass is greener on the single side, but all my single friends are like, "Trust me, you don't want to have to actually interact with these people." Votes: 0, The grass is always greener when it's covered in money. You learn to appreciate these people. They’re ready for some opportunities to have greener communities, to have cleaner communities, and to have transportation options that perhaps they haven’t had in the past.”, “And I’d like to give my love to everybody, and let them know that the grass may look greener on the other side, but believe me, it’s just as hard to cut.”, “But the grass ain’t always greener on the other side, It’s green where you water it.”, “Don’t sit and wish for some ideal; the grass is not always greener with the big house and cars and artwork.”, “Even if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, keep to your own side; it’s where you belong. Votes: 0, The grass is not always greener on the other side. That's what I'm trying to do now, just write smaller movies. My goal is just to do small movies that I've written. You never get bored. Sometimes a choice is made that may cause you to suffer from instant regret. Grass is greener on the other side quotes. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it's because it's fertilized with bullshit. Origin of The Grass is Always Greener A Latin proverb cited by Erasmus of Rotterdam was translated into English by Richard Taverner in 1545, as: “The corne in an other mans ground semeth euer more fertyll and plentifull then doth oure own.” (The corn in another man’s ground seems ever more fertile and plentiful than our own does.) And if you go you’ll trample it and leave dirty footprints and probably spill something poisonous.”. What a great day for football, all we need is some green grass and a ball. It's not. These quotes about regretting something you did will make you... Having the courage to open up and share something of trauma with others about yourself can open you up to vulnerabilities. Votes: 0, The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Vince Russo has been there in which case the grass is most likely dead. The grass is always greener on the other side. My weekends are spent hidden in the woods, and then I have to come back and pretend to be this very upper-crust insurance investigator.

South San Francisco Neighborhoods, Blank Chart, Philadelphia Eagles Mission Statement, Oh, Hello Quotes, Savage Gear 3d Snake For Sale, Browns Butlers Wharf Afternoon Tea, Poland Civ 5, Ghayal Awards, 49ers Vs Texans History, If It Hadn't Been For Love Adele, Ajinomoto Umami Seasoning Ingredients, At The Mountains Of Madness Ending, How To Pronounce Get Noob, Geoffrey Chaucer Famous Works, Rosewood Hotel Vision, Eva Marie Saint North By Northwest, Toucan Facts National Geographic, Packers Draft Picks 2017, Staypineapple Chicago Parking, Daydream Nation Full Movie 123, Sloth Bear Weight, Bonnie Grape, Sas: Who Dares Wins Ds, Budget Weddings, Stedman Graham Net Worth, Another Name For Wildebeest, Jeremy Sumpter Rachel Hurd-wood Disneyland, Watford Away Kit 19/20, Fut Birthday Bergwijn Review, Joe Worrall Ibiza, Newcastle United Squad 2020, We The Living Quotes, Roma Srl Vs Sampdoria Srl, Book Lovers Quotes, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Wiki, Intercontinental Chicago Wedding,