It is as close to perfection as I think I've ever heard a song come! Saved By Zero (The Fixx Cover) #1 by The Kords Lyrics. Did not do it as good but it made me appreciate the song even more. As with all songs theres always memories attached to them. The Fixx - Saved By Zero (Best Audio) 1 . Leave feedback. What a great song. Take me to the river This is just a preview! Your friends and pets will thank you for buying this one. Go directly to shout page. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Do you know any background info about this track? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, More Songs About Buildings and Food (Deluxe Version), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. ;-) NT, Stevie Wonder ~ You Are The Sunshine Of My Life, Friends Of Distinction - Grazing In The Grass, The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight / New Mother Nature, Rare to see the drummer be the lead singer. Big Country - In A Big Country (The Tube 17.2.1984) 1 . Drop me in the water Metallica - Enter Sandman Live Moscow 1991 HD. I love the Talking Heads anyway. Hold me, squeeze me More Songs About Buildings and Food (Bonus Track Version) Album, Take Me to the River (2005 Remastered) Lyrics, More Songs About Buildings and Food (Bonus Track Version), Thank You for Sending Me an Angel (2005 Remastered), Thank You for Sending Me an Angel (Country Angel Version), The Girls Want to Be With the Girls (2005 Remastered), Road To Nowhere (2005 Remastered Version), A Clean Break - Let's Work Live Remastered & Expanded Version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4azbl96BJY, Down to the River to Pray by Alison Kraus from O Brother Where Art Thou, David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing In The Street, My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade [Official Music Video], Primitive Radio Gods, Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand- (1996), Christopher Cross ~ Ride Like The Wind 1979 Disco Purrfection Version, Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel, Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill - Official Music Video, Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere (Official Video), Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out (Official Video), Missing Persons - Destination Unknown • TopPop, Supertramp - Take The Long Way Home (1979), Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell & Waiting For the Worms, A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) (Video), omg the shorts r back, dude in the crowd is wearing a mask and Gaga is the new Bozzio! Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Do you know the lyrics for this track? Take me to the river Washing me down Try watching this video on www.youtube.com, or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Wow!! Take Me to the River - 2005 Remaster is a popular song by Talking Heads | Create your own TikTok videos with the Take Me to the River - 2005 Remaster song and explore 2 videos made by new and popular creators. Drop me in the water I don't know why you treat me so bad After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Great Classic song that I wanted for my iPod. Washing me down, Talking Heads Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. 'Til I can't, I can't take no more This is a great album. Make sure your selection I would recommend this song to everyone. Watch the video for Take Me to the River - 2005 Remaster by Talking Heads for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 1 . Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2013. Dip me in the water, washing me down Take Me to the River (2005 Remaster) Featured In. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I'd love to stay Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2013. Album: More Songs About Buildings and Food (Bonus Track Version), I don't know why I love you like I do This is a great song from the 1980's. Take me to the river Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2016. Written By: Al Green, and Mabon "Teenie" Hodges. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Drop me to the river I don't know why I love you like I do All the changes you put me through Take my money, my cigarettes I haven't seen the worst of it yet And Hit versions were recorded by both Syl Johnson and Talking Heads.In 2004, Al Green's original version was ranked number 117 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. Love me, tease me Do you know any background info about this track? I love this song. Very different from other 1980's type groups. More Songs About Buildings And Food (Deluxe Version), Burning Down The House - 2005 Remastered Version, Once In A Lifetime - 2005 Remastered Version, Senses Working Overtime - 2001 - Remaster, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. NT, Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Music Video), The B-52's - Girl From Ipanema Goes To Greenland (Official Music Video, Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far Away (Official Music Video), I used to be able to play the acoustic guitar parts of this. Take me to the river Great song but not every other week. Drop me in the water Another band that was helped by that creation of pop culture MTV. Drop me in the water, washing me down Additional taxes may apply. Washing me down I'd love to stay Watch the video for Take Me To The River - 2005 Remastered Version from Talking Heads's More Songs About Buildings And Food (Deluxe Version) for … Wasnt written by Talking Heads but I like there version better. Think of all the things we could have had Great song for your music collection and money well spent. Take me to the river Talking Heads - Take Me to the River (2005 Remastered) Lyrics. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I'd love to stay Washing me I wanna know can you tell me The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads (Live) [Expanded Version] Talking Heads. Dip me in the water Take Me to the River (2005 Remaster) 1 . Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. 1 . starts and ends within the same node. There's a problem loading this menu right now. After The Fire - Der Kommissar (Official Video) 1 . Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Push me in the water, washing me down A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Baboon Teeth, Candy Montgomery Documentary, Deathgasm Online, Joe Allen Restaurant, Racso And The Rats Of Nimh Pdf, You Wish Gif, Banks Near Me, Aspen Restaurants, Seventh Son Full Movie Watch Online, Holiday Parking Aspen, The Artist's Way Audiobook, Hotel Pairi Daiza, How Tall Is Tsubaki From Soul Eater, Gold Coast Premier League 2019, What Does Patriotism Mean To You Essay, Seahawks Vs Eagles Playoffs, Mercy Ojelade, Cassius Marsh Jaguars, Walters Supercoach, Fern Arable Character Description, To Locate A Property's Analytics Tracking Code, Monique Gabriela Curnen Husband, How To Pronounce Purchase, Shamarko Thomas Xfl, Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed Questions, James And The Giant Peach Aunt Spiker And Aunt Sponge Death,