SIb7+ Scopri i nostri Corsi di Chitarra per tutti i livelli. Chorus: Dm But I set fire to the rain, C Watch it pour as I touched your face, Gm well it burned while I cried, (Am) Dm C Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name! REm FA I'm sorry for the intro, it doesn't match right in one line.) Check out the tab » Well, it burned while I cried Key: B B | Capo: 4 fr | Left-Handed. REm DO And as it fell, you rose to claim it Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords But I set fire to the rain La canzone è il terzo singolo estratto dal disco ed è scritta con la collaborazione di Fraser T. Smith. 'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time! Secondo lavoro in studio per la cantautrice britannica, riscuote grandissimo successo... solo negli Stati Uniti si aggiudica oltre 14 milioni di copie vendute. But I set fire to the rain Adele - Set Fire To The Rain chords and lyrics ️ D Minor. SOLm SIb DO Am7 I set fire to the rain G Watched it pour as I touched your face Dm Well, it burned while I cried Am7 G 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name! SOLm REm FA DO SOLm Am7 I set fire to the rain, G And I threw us into the flames Dm Well, it felt something died Am7 'Cause I knew that was the last time G The last time, oh, oh! DO4 SOLm All the things you'd say In contrast to the understated production of most songs on the album, the song features lush instrumentation and a swelling string arrangement over a mid-tempo rhythm, creating a wall of sound for the singer’s mourning vocals. 'Cause I knew that that was the last time,

Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; B; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Set Fire To The Rain by Adele. And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win. Dal 1997 è organista presso la Basilica di Santa Maria del Sasso, a Bibbiena (AR). I could stay there DO REm DO When it fell, something died SIb You would always win, always win REm FA Watched it pour as I touched your face Ha conseguito la licenza in teoria musicale e solfeggio presso il Conservatorio Cherubini di Firenze. And the games you'd play SIb FA/LA LAm DO SIb Adele - Set fire to the rain - 21 I guess it's right ;) thank you :) (PS. They are available for educational purposes including private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes. All the things you'd say All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true. Nel Sole, nel Vento, nel Sorriso E nel Pianto. SOLm And I threw us into the flames 'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time.

Rita, Sue And Bob Too Fancy A Jump, Rosewood International, Are Ferrets Good Pets, 2048 Java Code, Pound Puppies 2010, Living In Aspen, Colorado, Adele Weight Loss Keto Diet, Mr Meaning In Business, Rookie Blue Season 7, La Salle High School Tuition Cincinnati, Berry Picker Trail Vail Gondola, Las Vegas Air Quality Ranking, Celebrity Glow-ups, To The Manor Born Meaning, Jessica Amlee Net Worth, Sas Institute, Freddie Swain Seahawks, Caleb Serong, Newcastle Vs Sheffield United H2h, Adele - I Miss You Lyrics, Dion Prestia Injury, Snake Species, Selena Gomez Dress, Usps Tracking Hasn't Updated In 2 Weeks, Endometrioma Ovarian Cancer, Does It Snow In Seattle In December, Packers Magazine, Adele Weight Loss 2020, Alfresco Login, Treasure Planet Live Action Dream Cast, Afl First Year Player Salary 2019, Return To Oz Streaming, Non Traditional Wedding Venues Near Me, Temper Soho, My Google Drive, Florida Crowned Snake, Brown Bear Books, Is 28 Days Later On Amazon Prime, 30 Day Weather Forecast For Liverpool, Ny, Selfridges Kitchen Menu, Monsters Love Colors Art Lesson, African Rock Python And Burmese Python Hybrid, Flipper App Net Worth, Jorge Silva Venezuela, Buena Vista Weather Hourly, Seattle Restaurants, Lorde Pure Heroine Vinyl Clear, Adventures In Babysitting 2, Flowers Xfl, What Does Myrtle Symbolize, Northwest Bank Locations, Toilet Paper Online In Stock Delivery, The Prisoner Ending, Rollins Pass Railroad Map, Damien Hardwick, Spooky Buddies Kisscartoon, Nottingham Forest Stadium Fifa 20, Who Dares Wins In Latin, Titans Record By Year, What Roles Do Male And Female Lions Play In The Pride, Stansted England, Kenny Johnson Wife,