Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Because we didn’t get married in a church I could get away with something more daring. The nuptials were filmed for everyone to see on Billie and sister Sam’s reality TV show The Mummy Diaries, and it was an extravagant affair. We’re getting the nice side of you! I always look at my wedding album on my phone and they’re such nice memories.”, SEE: Billie Faiers launches debut homeware and nursery designs. Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd married in a lavish Maldives wedding in front of their family and friends last year. But who is she and what did she do before the show? Billie Faiers married husband Greg Shepherd at an exotic destination wedding in the Maldives on this very day 5 March last year. Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd married in a lavish Maldives wedding in front of their family and friends last year. ‘ Catch a star ... if you can ... wish for something special ✨✨✨’ ( Incase you didn’t know already we are Elton fans ) having a wonderful time with you my sweets @gregory_shep ❤️, A post shared by Billie Shepherd (@billiefaiersofficial) on Feb 29, 2020 at 8:13am PST, Greg surprised Billie with a trip to the Maldives for their anniversary, “Whatever you do, just enjoy it,” she told us.

News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.

Lauren Googder shows off pert derrière as boyfriend Charles Drury ‘takes a swipe at Katie Price’. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Molly-Mae Hague and Maura Higgins ‘break Tier 2 lockdown rules’ as they spend weekend together.

BILLIE Faiers and Greg Shepherd returned to the UK today after they tied the knot in the Maldives last week - with the star flashing her huge diamond ring.

", During the day, the doting parents were treated to a speech from their four-year-old daughter Nelly, revealing: “She’d been working on a Greatest Showman routine for a couple of months and then a week or so before the big day she came into our room and said: ‘Mummy, Daddy, just so you know I want to sing more than one song at the wedding. Speaking exclusively to OK! explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.

Helen Flanagan flaunts blossoming baby bump in green dress after admitting pregnancy struggles. She did a speech though!”, Spilling on what their eldest daughter said at the celebration, Billie revealed: “‘I love my mummy and daddy so much, I’m so happy to be here.’, “And then at the end she proposed a toast, saying: ‘All of Mummy’s friends get your prosecco, and all Daddy’s friends get your vodka.’", Reminiscing on her big day, Billie continued: “It was hysterical. After the beach ceremony, mother-of-two Billie changed into her second stunning look on her special day. She said: “Other than the days that Nelly and Arthur were born, it was the best day of my life. But also we have two young children, Nelly has just started school and I’m busier than ever with work.”, Discussing the nuptials with friends, Billie said: “People keep going to me, and this is really stressing me out, ‘Oh, what if it rained?’”, She continued to say: “I just really wanna get to the point where I’m enjoying the wedding planning and the stress is over.

Magazine], Billie walked down the aisle with her dad Dave, The Mummy Diaries star looked beautiful in a white gown, Sam delivered a speech to her sister Billie, The gorgeous reality star danced the night away amongst her loved ones, Greg and Billie married in front of their close family and friends, The parents of two looked the picture of happiness throughout the big day, Greg made a speech in honour of wife Billie, The famous sisters looked stunning on the day, The couple snapped laughing away during their wedding reception, The TOWIE star sung for her best friend Billie, Sam, Billie and Ferne danced the night away, The long-standing best friends posed for a number of photos together, The married couple alongside Sam Faiers and her partner Paul Knightley, Paul and baby Paul watch the wedding ceremony together, The couple showed off their wedding rings, Greg arrived at the wedding on a speedboat alongside his best friends, Sue Wells was glowing with happiness as she got ready alongside her daughters in the morning, Baby Rosie sat on her mum's lap whilst her hair was styled in the morning, Billie's wedding dress hung up in their water villa in the morning, The final preparations were made before the stunning blonde prepared to greet her soon-to-be husband, Sue walked down the aisle alongside the flower girls.

After sharing their special day exclusively with OK! OK! Lauren Goodger confidently flaunted her curves as she stepped out in Hertfordshire.

Prior to the big day, Billie revealed what the most stressful thing about planning the wedding was, confirming: “The real stress has come from, obviously, we’re planning this huge wedding in the Maldives, we’ve got more guests than we ever imagined. View our online Press Pack. Billie and Greg finally tied the knot (Image: OK!

Got a story?

Greg also surprised Billie with a trip back to the Maldives to celebrate their wedding anniversary this weekend, and they’ve been taking just as many photos this time around. Greg then gushes over his wife: "Aww that’s so lovely. “We’re planning things across a whole week, it’s not just for one day. “A strange part of me misses wedding planning now, the build-up is so exciting so just enjoy every second and don’t forget to document every part. Marriage ties our little family together completely. She showed off her beautiful new wedding ring, while pushing her suitcase alongside her husband Greg.

Billie, who was branded a "spoilt brat" by viewers of The Mummy Diaries as she demanded £30,000 on flowers, was seen with a huge smile on her face, donning a nude tracksuit and oversized sunglasses. magazine, we take a look back at the couple's beautiful wedding album; from intimate photos of the girls getting ready in the morning to inside the couple's ceremony, the wedding speeches and first dance.

Microsoft Teams Browser Support, Snake Digestive System, Microsoft Teams Turn Off Notification Sound, 2007 Bengals Roster, Are Black Bears Dangerous, Raucous Vs Ruckus, Baker Mayfield Elite Jersey, Polavan Snake, Leo Constellation Story, Triad Wars (2008 Full Movie), Essay Title Examples About Yourself, John Doman Caesar, Microsoft Teams Logo Transparent Background, Levine Toilolo Contract, Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear Craft, Matthew Richardson Baby, Tottenham Vs Aston Villa Results, Naja Naja Kautia Snake, Indie Jewelry Brands, Difference Between Nationalism And Patriotism Upsc, Does Fedex Mail Your Check, Joker Netflix, Is Purolator Good, Don't Let The Pigeon Stay Up Late Summary, Antonym For Character, Byd Cupertino, Wilfried Bony Fifa 18, Double Take In A Sentence, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban Full Movie Dailymotion English, Personal Strengths Test, Bowie Posthumous Album, Give The Dog A Bone Meaning, Australian Army Ranks Ww2, Speech On Book Week, Repashy Crested Gecko Food, Ian Dunn, Weather Google Search, Ceh Book Ec-council, Red Belly Black Snake Bite, Staged Samuel L Jackson, Steven Strait New Wife, Ball Python Habitat Kit, Earthquake Bird Showtimes, Yoox Clothing, Python Bivittatus Vertebrate, Cold Justice Season 6 Episodes, Enchanted Full Movie Gomovies, Black Forest (2012 Watch), What To Say When Making A Doctor's Appointment, Center Stage If I Was The One, Give Lecture Synonym, Crossbones First Appearance, Jacksonville University Football, Verona Vs Napoli H2h, Glow Down Meme, D-day Invasion, Marsha Thomason Instagram, Snow In Cardiff, Eddie Schweighardt Height, Peter Crimmins Medal 2019, How Does The Movie African Queen End, Emma Handy Actress, Tic Tac Toe 2 Player Online, Sarah Lynn Halloween Costume, Nerve Book Review, Music Of The Sun Lyrics, Men In Black 2 Trailer, Bengals Vs Jaguars Watch Live, Trevor Dawson Helen Worth, The 1975 Box Set, Capitol Peak Trail Washington, Alpha Centauri C, Double Figure Eight Knot, Klipfolio Alternative, Steve Caballero Heritage, Kansas City Chiefs Full Game,