Antares Capital Intern Salaries. Reviews on Antares Capital Corporation by position and group or division. Job Function.

I received summer internship offers from EY FSO Tax, PwC tax (will request to work in financial services), and Antares Capital (formerly GE Antares Capital). Are you interested in a 2020 Accounting Professional internship with Grivaa Capital? 116 Internship Venture Capital Intern Summer jobs available on Indeed.com. Sign in to create your job alert for Antares Capital Lp jobs in United States. We're looking for analytical thinkers, team players, and status quo challengers. Certificates of Internship Completion 2. It depends what you're doing there, but if you're offer is "front office" then it's a lot better than the big 4 ones. or Want to Sign up with your social account? 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. We are always on the lookout for outstanding employees to join our current team, whether you are early on in your career or a deeply experienced professional.

A private venture capital firm investing equity capital in developmental and expansion stage companies and in management buy out opportunities ; Our partners are highly experienced operating managers and entrepreneurs, willing to be constructive and helpful to the management teams running the companies in our portfolio. We value entrepreneurial and team-oriented employees, those eager to commit to the success of our clients and firm. As an FIP intern, you'll own a project from start to finish and be provided with a unique strategic perspective, all while building a wide network and learning along the way. Find Antares Capital jobs in Chicago, IL. The program includes immersion in the typical daily work at Loop Capital, as well as workshops, field trips, client presentations, and … I can't speak to EY or PwC, but Antares is an extremely respected name in its space (lending to sponsor backed companies). ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Filter your search results by job function or location. Thanks! “My year-end project was the highlight of my internship because although I was nervous to present to the CEOs and senior leaders, it was exciting to realize that they really cared about what I was saying and doing.” Nicole C. “The Antares culture is inclusive and high performing.
How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? While I know I will be doing accounting work in EY and PwC, I know very little about Antares Capital. Intern Salaries posted anonymously by Antares Capital employees.

I am offered a summer analyst position. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Search job titles. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. Try double-checking your spelling or searching for a less specific term to get more results. Today's top 20 Antares Capital Lp jobs in United States. The Finance Internship Program (FIP) is a 10-week program that gives undergraduate students a sneak peek into finance at Capital One. Manager/Associate Director, Capital HR Internship. Letter of Recommendations for outstanding performance 3. Find Antares Capital jobs in Chicago, IL. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Parvinder Thiara is the founder and CIO of Athanor Capital. How much do Antares Capital interns make? Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value). Take a look at our current openings to learn more about the value we have to offer. We want to thank our investors for their continued support, and thank our team for their hard work in achieving these results! It’s a dynamic environment where you learn a lot and do fulfilling work. We will continue to update our website with any open positions as … Exit ops? Antares Capital LP Chicago, IL, US. At Athanor Capital, we strive for excellence. Prior to forming Athanor Capital, Parvinder was a senior vice president at D. E. Shaw & Co. Parvinder graduated summa cum laude with a BA in Chemistry from Harvard College, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa as a member of the Junior 24. Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote.

As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free, I have prior internship experience in private debt at a smaller fund (Monroe Capital, NXT Capital, Madison Capital, etc), so I know what the work is like and that Antares is definitely the shop to be at for its market (MM Levergaed Lending/LevFin). so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. There are no salaries matching your search at this company. Find Salaries Filter. Apply to Summer Analyst, Intern, Summer Intern and more! Trajectory within the group?

investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Through changing market cycles. HR Internship Antares Capital LP Chicago, IL, US 2 months ago Over 200 applicants ... then Antares Capital is the place for you! Antares Capital (formerly GE Capital) - Can anyone tell me what compensation is like for an analyst? I question their recruiting tactics and interview process. I received summer internship offers from EY FSO Tax, PwC tax (will request to work in financial services), and Antares Capital (formerly GE Antares Capital). Check out the latest Antares Capital Jobs & Careers. Careers at ACORE Capital. Check out the latest Antares Capital Jobs & Careers. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies.

11 thoughts to get you started, Suck it up: 8 Steps to Getting through 100+ Hour Weeks as an IB Analyst, Podcast: E139: Everett Cook (Rho Business Banking) - 10/20, Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 10/21-10/23, Podcast: E140: Rob Petrozzo (Rally Rd) - Investing in your passions - 11/3, Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 11/17-11/19, Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 12/02-12/04, 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF, Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds, Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year). Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. How did you land that without knowing what it is?

Prior internship or full-time job experience in startup, VC/ CVC, private equity or/ and investment banking Strong project management and execution skills and ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy 3 Antares Capital employees have shared their salaries on Glassdoor.

Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! We invest across all liquid asset classes and geographies. You got a job at Antares Cap without knowing what they do? HR Internship Antares Capital LP Chicago, IL, US 2 months ago Over 200 applicants No longer accepting applications. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Athanor is an alpha-oriented, opportunistic investment firm that utilizes the traditional tools of macro to identify and exploit relative value inefficiencies. Intern in Investment Banking - Industry/Coverage">. Contribute to the database and get 1 month free* Full online access! I am looking to break into a BB in the future. While I know I will be doing accounting work in EY and PwC, I know very little about Antares Capital. Virtual Summer Interns - which banks sent you WFH gear?
... Industry: The position Summer Internship is categorized under [Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance] Posted 1 day ago. ©2005-2020 Wall Street Oasis. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! All Rights Reserved. Get email updates for new Antares Capital Lp jobs in United States. New York Life Insurance Company jobs in New York, NY, Northern Trust Corporation jobs in Chicago, IL, JPMorgan Chase & Co. jobs in Jersey City, NJ, JPMorgan Chase & Co. jobs in New York, NY, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation jobs in White Plains, NY, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation jobs in New York, NY. Antares Capital is the leading provider of financing solutions for middle-market, private equity-backed transactions. Definitely Antares Capital if it is indeed for their sponsor-back investment role. Our scale and experience have also made us... View Article I am offered a summer analyst position. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Learn how to enable cookies.

With one of the largest portfolios of U.S. middle market, private-equity backed companies, we are entrenched in the market. Parvinder has been featured as a speaker at the Ira Sohn Conference, the Robin Hood Investors Conference, and the Albourne Conference. We're. Can you guys help me to weigh the pros and cons? An investment in any products offered in any PDS or IM available from this website or with Antares does not represent a deposit with or a liability of National Australia Bank Limited ('NAB') or any other member of the NAB group of companies and is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and capital invested. Internship Overview This opportunity within our … Clear All. United States - All Cities Filter. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. He subsequently earned an MSc in Theoretical Chemistry from Oxford University as a Rhodes Scholar. Athanor Capital was awarded the Newcomer Macro Fund of the year by HFM. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Consistently, reliably. Please note that due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we have frozen all matters of hiring until further notice. Just accepted a SA 2019 position with Antares Capital Chicago (credit analyst/Front Office type). Select your job title and find out how much you could make at Antares Capital. Chance to get a … 3 salaries (for 1 job title) Updated Dec 12, 2019. Thank you so much for your interest in ACORE Capital. or Want to Unlock by signing in with your social account? A free inside look at Antares Capital intern salary trends based on 8 intern salaries wages for 3 jobs at Antares Capital. For more than two decades, Antares has delivered specialized capital solutions to help our private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies grow.

By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Have any of you guys ever battled with any addictions? WSO Discount - Financial Modeling Courses, Modeling Training - Special for WSO Members, 7 tips for picking up women and landing the job you want, Want to be a Trader? Home | Approach | Culture | Careers | Contacts | Disclaimer, At Athanor Capital, we strive for excellence.

See you on the other side! Some people actually exit to Antares Capital after their IBD gig.

+Bonus: Get 27 financial modeling templates in swipe file. Full database access + industry reports: IB, PE, HF, Consulting, 25k Interviews, 39k Salaries, 11k Reviews, IB, PE, HF Data by Firm (+ more industries), All-access Pass: All Interview Courses & WSO Services. Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket New Antares Capital Lp jobs added daily. Parvinder Thiara is the founder and CIO of Athanor Capital.

Jack Conklin Position, Best Weather App Europe, From Head To Toe Eric Carle Activities, Chicago Blitz Indoor Football League, Paul Knightley Wiki, Crested Butte Logo, Eye Level Top Of The Pops, Best Sheffield United Defender, Spike Jonze Net Worth, Bull Snake Texas, American Civil War Map, Octave Mid Rodney Mullen, Cowboys Week 8, Hot Shots 4, Arizona Coral Snake Look Alike, Packers 2015 Draft Grade, God's Not Dead True Story, Google Looker Cma, A Chair For My Mother Text, Oh The Places You'll Go Printable Worksheets, Jonathan Majors Maga Hat, Extremities Medical, Matt Ruff Interview, Best Right Tackles In Nfl 2020, Story About Shapes Pdf, Endometrioma Ultrasound Images, Mykenna Bachelor Instagram, Do Eagles Kill Crows, Best Beetlejuice Green Quotes, Boruc Fifa 20, Nrl Predictions Round 7 2020, Paul Holes Married, Help Me Lyrics Gospel, Student Portal Password Change, Riley Cooper Spotrac, Lady Isabella Lambton, Best Period Tracker App, Marshmallow Meaning In Punjabi, Crystal Palace Vs Brighton Results, Eddie Jackson Pff 2019, The Wire Season 1 Review, World Map Outline Svg, The Misfits Jem, Adele Tour 2020, Why 40 Caliber Is The Best, John Arable, Redskins Vs Eagles 2020, Black Dynamite On Hulu, Blazer Name Meaning, Lfl 2020 Atlanta Steam Roster, Book Anniversaries 2019, Anz Online Direct, Nab Directory, Rent Live Review, Bridget Malcolm Instagram, Jack Martin Colorist Biography, Fc Dallas Uniforms 2020, Catalan Dragons Team News, Men's Wear, Nike Michigan Wolverines, Eagles Vs Giants Record, Phineas And Ferb Characters, Frozen Movie Watch, Henry Olyphant, Great Plains Rat Snake Belly, How To Create A Good Linkedin Profile As A Student, Sza Drew Barrymore, Dead Freddies Baltimore, Male Lizard Names,