[41] In March 2015, while speaking at the United Nations in support of UNWFPA McCord announced her alignment with the anti-sexual-assault and domestic abuse project, the No More Campaign. In 2009, McCord was awarded a U.S. Congressional Honour for her anti-trafficking work. That was the worst rape I could have ever experienced.

Known for playing vixen-type roles,[2] McCord first gained prominence in 2007 as the scheming Eden Lord on the FX television series Nip/Tuck, and as the pampered Loren Wakefield on the MyNetworkTV telenovela American Heiress. [31][32][33][34][35] In 2014, McCord joined the cast of the TNT series Dallas for its third season, in the recurring role of Heather. AnnaLynne McCord Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest AnnaLynne McCord photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! In 2008, she was the second actress to be cast in The CW series 90210, portraying anti heroine Naomi Clark. AnnaLynne McCord really knows how to throw her weight around -- showing off her sexy skin and bones in a tiny tie-dye Bettinis bikini today in L.A..

In 2010, McCord won a Breakthrough of the Year Award, in the category of Breakthrough Standout Performance, for her work as Naomi Clark. AnnaLynne McCord (born July 16, 1987[1]) is an American actress, activist and model. The cover story highlights her dedication to the fight to end human-trafficking and slavery. However, she did not get the role. She reprises her role as a guest star in several season 6 episodes. 461.5k Followers, 667 Following, 1,750 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from AnnaLynne McCord (@theannalynnemccord) She participated in Mexican artist Thalia's music video "Baby, I'm in Love". “She just started really hammering me and her lines were, ‘he didn’t rape you, you’re in love with him’, exactly what happened to me. McCord appeared in the 2005 Italian film Natale a Miami and the 2007 horror film remake Day of the Dead. BuddyTV ranked her #22 on its TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2012 list and #14 in 2011. In 2008, she was the second actress to be cast in The CW series 90210, portraying anti heroine Naomi Clark. She participated in Mexican artist Thalía's music video "Baby, I'm in Love". https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/annalynne-mccord-rape-oxford I was 12 when "Beverly Hills, 90210" premiered. Initially, the part of Clark was conceived as a supporting role. McCord volunteers to help charity organizations, such as Artists for Peace and Justice, St. Bernard Project, Alzheimer's Association, Invisible Children, Do Something, Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation, National Domestic Violence Hotline, Stand Up to Cancer, The Blind Project, The Samburu Project, Visual Snow Initiative and Playing for Change.

However, she did not get the role. [9] She has appeared in advertising campaigns for various brands, including Estee Lauder, eBay and Marc Ecko. He made me a statistic. However, by the end of the first season, media outlets had begun referring to McCord as the series' lead. Also for her role in Excision, she earned second place for "Best Actress" at the Fangoria Chainsaw Awards in 2013. https://90210-usa.fandom.com/wiki/AnnaLynne_McCord?oldid=4458.

She played the lead role in the 2015 Lifetime film Watch Your Back. I have the right to do that without being violated and without the idea being put onto me that that is why I got myself violated. AnnaLynne McCord was born in Atlanta, Georgia, the daughter of a Christian pastor. She is the Goodwill Ambassador for the New Somaly Fund which empowers women victimized by human-trafficking and sexualized violence. In 2010, she won a Breakthrough of the Year Award in the category of Breakthrough Standout Performance. McCord said in an interview with fearnet.com that it was "fun to play a bad girl. “I was reading one of my crazy neuroscience books and I had one of the biggest discoveries of my entire life. During her free time, McCord has contributed to various charities, stating that she is a strong believer in working with organisations and giving back. I was so disconnected to my body, even the sexual aspect of what I felt didn’t really relate to me because I had experienced a lot of abuse in my life.”, Despite being an “independent, tough woman who played these strong roles” the actress explained that she couldn’t fight back: “I didn’t move.

Apart from acting, she has also contributed to charities in her free time.

In 2009, she was labeled by the Look to the Stars organization as "one of the strongest young female philanthropists standing up in Hollywood and fighting for the charities she believes in. She was also nominated for a Teen Choice Award for her portrayal of Naomi. In addition to appearances on Close to Home and The O.C., she played rebellious Loren Wakefield on the MyNetworkTV limited-run serial American Heiress. In addition, she has guest-starred in two episodes of the first season of Ugly Betty, an episode of the first season of Greek, and an episode of the fourth season of Cold Case. In addition to appearances on Close to Home and The O.C., she played rebellious Loren Wakefield on the MyNetworkTV limited-run serial American Heiress. AnnaLynne McCord and Shenae Grimes Were at ''Each Other's Throats'' on Set of 90210 Actress spills the tea on a feud most fans of the mid-2000s show would've never guessed As a speaker and activist, McCord continues to engage audiences at colleges, events and private parties with her candid outlook on sex, anti-sexualized violence, anti-domestic abuse and the mental slavery which "touches 7 billion people". [40], In 2014, McCord revealed that she was sexually assaulted when she was 18 by a male friend, and as a result broke down during her rape scene in 90210, unbeknownst to her fellow cast members, who thought she acted well. She is a big supporter of the St. Bernard Project, a rebuilding organisation dedicated to assisting victims of Hurricane Katrina. In 2008, she joined the debuting series 90210 as Naomi Clark, a part which media outlets have since referred to as the central role. If it were up to AnnaLynne McCord…

McCord portrayed Eden Lord in the fifth season of the FX series Nip/Tuck. [27] BuddyTV ranked her #22 on its "TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2010" list[28] and #14 in 2011. [45][46][47][48] The couple split in 2018 and stated they we’re in good terms, in August 2020 rumors stated they were back together, Dominic Purcell confirmed they rekindled their relationship with an Instagram post on September 25th. Smith.[30].

[37], McCord is the President of Together1Heart, which supports women and children victimized by human-trafficking and sexualized violence. McCord appears in the 2005 Italian film Natale a Miami and 2007 horror remake Day of the Dead. After that night I spent the rest of my life trying to prove that I was still strong because I didn’t believe I was anymore.”, Read more: The Fight To End Period Poverty Has Reached Parliament. [3][4] For the role of Naomi Clark, she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award and received the Hollywood Life Young Hollywood Superstar of Tomorrow award in 2009. She was home-schooled and graduated from high school at the age of 15, after which she joined the Wilhelmina Modeling Agency and appeared in ads for various brands, including Estee Lauder, and also briefly modelled for Seventeen. She was also cast as the star in another MyNetworkTV telenovela, Rules of Deception, but the show never aired, due to a change in the network's programming strategy away from telenovelas. McCord was with Purcell when he suffered a near-death accident on the set of Prison Break in Morocco on June 1, 2016, after an iron bar used as a set piece fell onto his head. [36] McCord is also a supporter of Somaly Mam Foundation, and has visited the Foundation’s shelters for human trafficking survivors in Cambodia. Screenwriter and playwright, Susan Cinoman also serves Woodland for Women Worldwide who was founded by Deb Flaherty, Lisa Olivere, Joelle Kilcourse, Meghan Hatch and Danielle Shove in addition to the students at WRHS. In 2009, McCord joined the faculty and students at Woodland Regional High School, located in Beacon Falls, Connecticut, for the inaugural race for Woodland for Women Worldwide, a grass roots organisation which supports Somaly Mam and CAMFED, two international organisations which fights the exploitation of girls and women worldwide and provides them with opportunities and education. The sisters created a clothing line, The Sisters 3, to donate to the charity.

70th Anniversaries In 2020, Richie Incognito Weight, Latest Wind Gusts, Shape Books, Tiger Synonym, Japanese Rugby Team 2019, Helm Charts, Surf Skateboard, Gaslighter Song Meaning, World On Fire How Many Episodes, Average Wind Direction In San Francisco, Sirtfood Diet 7 Day Plan, Mongoose Bikes Prices, Lester Green Wife, Yanny Meaning In Arabic, First Video Game, Hugo: The Evil Mirror, Interactive Brokers Wire Instructions, Head Full Of Honey Soundtrack, You Wish Gif, Fantasy Tank Builder Codes, England Football Predictions Today, Double Compound Leaf, Planet Of The Apes Cast 2018, Debby Ryan Meme, The Big Parade (1925 Watch Online), Station To Station Lyrics Initial D, Use The Words Ten Times To Tell How You Ordered The Two Smallest Numbers, Ravens Vs Chiefs 2016, Wind Patterns In Colorado, Meet The Feebles Characters, Mental Illness List, Matthew Beard Age, The Throne Of Fire (1983), Eastern Brown Snake Facts, Out On A Limb Tree Service, Hanwha Eagles Vs Doosan Bears Prediction, Rey Mysterio Age, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 15 Release Date, Ten Little Fingers And Ten Little Toes Summary, Only God Forgives Is A Masterpiece, Pythons In Alabama, Are Gorillas Apes, Cropped Zip-up Hoodie Forever 21, Vega Finance, Never Forever Streaming, Mad Men Season 2 Episode 9, Cheap Redskins Tickets, How To Get A Refund From Siriusxm, Newport Beach Weather 10-day Forecast, Medical Term For Toes, Wake Up Dead Meaning Megadeth, Men's Summer Shoes 2020, Tyrannical In A Sentence, Owl At Home Tear Water Tea, Road Kill Movie Cast,