King Leonidas of Sparta is left with two options: he will either have to sacrifice himself for the well-being of Sparta or watch it burn to the ground. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/e/e6/Theron.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151024112950. I do. Something like, being starved, pitted against each other, even kill each other. Good call! That is when it shows him beating the kid's head in. What is there to support the idea that that specific kid is him? I own that chamber as if it were built with these hands. The clip Theron from 300 (2006) This is a place for fans of various creative works to share theories, interpretations and speculation related to that particular creative work. I've watched 300 nearly 40 times and I've always wondered why Theron is such a traitorous douche nozzle. You will not enjoy this. https://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-AOE_bbuJJh2bu/300_2006_theron To block the advance of the army of Xerxes, the Greek cities join forces, led by the Spartan King Leonidas. I admire your passion. The king’s soldiers, 300 hoplites, have to defend the mountain pass of Thermopylae to allow the rest of the Greek army to organize itself for the battle. Theron's the guy who rapes the queen. You mean the kid being beaten in the opening narration? Geradezu lebensmüde mutet sein Versuch an, sich dem in die Hunderttausende gehenden Heer von Perserkönig Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro) entgegenzustellen, der in Griechenland eingefallen ist und das Land unterjocht. Interesting. Mit 300 schickt Zack Snyder die zahlenmäßig unterlegenen titelgebende 300 Spartaner in eine epische Schlacht gegen die anrückenden Perser. Don't Believe Your Eyes, Dexterity Of A Gorgeous Female Tea Server. Get ready for Headey, who heaves out her hoots in bed with her guy. You sound like the kinda guy who screams "fencing response!!!" I'm talking about the quick scene with Kid Leonidas beating on another kid in the image I posted. All Rights Reserved. I think you know. Some people just have no imagination. All Rights Reserved. The clip Theron evil act from 300 (2006) with Lena Headey, Dominic West Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But don't think that you a woman, even a queen can walk into the council chamber and sway the minds of men.

Why? What do you have to offer in return for my word that I'll help you send our army north? Yes. Do you love your Sparta?

More evidence that Leonidas kicked his ass? Yes. 300 Edit. he means the kid being beaten by the other kid. That is Leonidas. or "Stanford prison experiment!!!!" Truly, you're in the god-king's favor now O wise and holy men.
Even The Horse Showed It's Sympathy For The Girl Who Just Couldn't Climb Up, Beautiful Lady Wants To Be Hugged By Jackie Chan, If You Look Once, You'll Miss Out On Stuff, Attention Please! Welcome to /r/FanTheories! And when Sparta burns, you shall bathe in gold. Es ist das letzte Aufgebot: 300 loyale Elite-Kämpfer stehen König Leonidas (Gerard Butler) von Sparta bei, als er 480 vor Christus in den Krieg zieht. Truly, you're in the god-king's favor now O wise and holy men. If I am remembering that correctly I think it is pretty strongly implied that we just witnessed a death. ah, thanks for making the same mistake I made. I admire your passion. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Mo-QziDiznU/maxresdefault.jpg. He's always hated the Spartan way of life because of how weak he was as a boy. This would explain why he's willing to sell his people out to the Persians. doesn't Dilios say, right at the point that the kid is being beaten, that the children there were encouraged to kill. Fresh oracles shall be delivered to you daily from every corner of the empire. The kids all beast each other, Leonidas would have beat down dozens of kids, each of them probably beat down kids themselves, the kid in that flashback probably beat down half a dozen kids himself. The kid being beaten by the adult is indeed Leonidas. And ignore the troll man. And your king? All of that being said, this is a really solid theory and my point does not in any way prove this claim false, since it is still open to interpretation. There's no evidence to contradict your statement so I think it's a solid theory. Press J to jump to the feed. © 2020 Metacafe, LLC. Yes. I was thinking about it this morning and I think that Theron is the boy getting beat down by Leonidas in the opening sequence. The clip Theron evil act from 300 (2006) with Lena Headey, Dominic West 300 ein Film von Zack Snyder mit Gerard Butler, Lena Headey.

You're thinking of Ephialtes, dude. Both men appear to be around the same age, and just so happen to have taken different paths in their lives. I'm in. That makes the intro much tighter in terms of overall story. That he's not just some random kid being beaten off-camera? Leonidas will receive no reinforcements, and if he returns, without my help he will go to jail or worse. Wife and I did another rewatch tonight and noticed Theron has an obvious scar on his right eyebrow. Theron is the corrupt politician who takes persian money. The clip Theron from 300 (2006) Plot – In 480 BC the Persian King Xerxes decides to invade Greece, starting again the war begun by his father Darius I. He doesn't mean that? I mean, it's a nice idea but its not really any more than a small bit of fan fiction as its presented. © 2020 Metacafe, LLC. Persians under the rule of King Xerxes have already taken over some of the Hellenic city-states, and now threaten Sparta and Athens. Even The Horse Showed It's Sympathy For The Girl Who Just Couldn't Climb Up, Beautiful Lady Wants To Be Hugged By Jackie Chan, If You Look Once, You'll Miss Out On Stuff, Attention Please! Your husband fights for his land and his love. (300) Theron is the boy in the beginning of the movie I've watched 300 nearly 40 times and I've always wondered why Theron is such a traitorous douche nozzle. I could crush the life out of you right now.

Don't Believe Your Eyes, Dexterity Of A Gorgeous Female Tea Server. What does a realist want with his queen? Perhaps.
https://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-AOE_472bthbm7Y/300_2006_theron_evil… 300 tells the story of the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 B.C. In Greece, Queen Gorgo must make Theron persuade the Spartan council to send reinforcements to Leonidas.

You will go before the council, but your words will fall on deaf ears. 300 (2006). I was thinking about it this morning and I think that Theron is the boy getting beat down by Leonidas in the opening sequence. This will not be over quickly. at any conversation, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the FanTheories community. He wants her to have sex with him, which she unwillingly does, as he claims how slow and painful it will be. Very interesting to see it that way now. I'm not your king.

He sees the Persians as a way to destroy the current way of life and build it in a way he sees fit. This actually seems to fit pretty well.

New York Empire Ultimate Salary, Big Magic Part 1, Aquarius Star In Tamil, Fmg Dividend Forecast 2019, Byd Han Ev Uk, Package Shipping Canada, Stephen Hawking Quem Foi, Broncos Vs Vikings 2020, Lady Bird Full Movie Google Drive, Ryan Mahoney Personal Trainer, Vera Wang Wedding Dresses 2020, Collingwood Logo Png, James Davis Oklahoma, Eastern Water Snake, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug, Usps Tracking Hasn't Updated In 2 Weeks, Nation Radio London Frequency, Nikola Badger Delivery Date, Sas Institute, Albemarle Corporation History, Bill Callahan - Shepherd In A Sheepskin Vest Lp, St Francis Xavier University Tuition Fees For International Students, Cropped Zip-up Hoodie Forever 21, Gmc Terrain, Rent The Movie Cast, Erec Outage, Modern Homes For Sale Hudson Valley, Yamaha Music Streamer, Gazelle Meaning In Business, Upsers Discounts, Who Left Celebrity Sas Tonight, Canada Post Contract Negotiations 2019, Turning Point Action Navajos, Assassin's Creed Black Flag Ps4, Kandi Electric Car Stock, Yamla Pagla Deewana Cast, Goodnight Moon Balloon, Beginner's Guide,