As a die hard Saints fan all of these years, I am sure you appreciated Bobby Hebert as well. Bobby Herbert has a solid game for Michigan as does Herschal Walker for New Jersey. George Allen coached the league’s highest-scoring team, the Chicago Blitz (12-6), to the semi-finals and a 44-38 overtime loss, despite the offensive heroics of QB Greg Landry and WR Trumaine Johnson. 1983: 4-14 (25,776) ... Worth remembering: The Tampa Bay Bandits were known as one of the USFL's most entertaining teams -- as would be expected of a team partially owned by Burt Reynolds. Was your Panther game shown an exhibition or season game? Famous coaches and players helped build a cult following. After purchase is completed, your product registration code can be found on your account page under License Keys as well as on your order invoice in your account page. Steve Spurrier coached the Tampa Bay Bandits to an 11-7 mark.

My Freshman year at Michigan was AC's Senior year, so I got to see him in person for one full season. I agree, this is very cool. Love it, Wayne! New Rival: League challenges NFL with famous coaches, players, Top Teams: Michigan the first champ; Philadelphia goes 15-3, Name Game: Herschel Walker, Anthony Carter, Kelvin Bryant, Greg Landry star;George Allen, Jim Mora, Steve Spurrier coach. Also carded in this six-team set: Steve Spurrier’s Tampa Bay Bandits (11-7), the Boston Breakers (11-7) and Oakland (9-9 with All-USFL TE Raymond Chester). Looking forward to replaying the CHAMPION Michigan Panthers with my co-all-time favorite player (along with Charles Woodson), "AC", Anthony Carter. The Birmingham Stallions of the United States Football League ended the 1983 season with a record of 9 wins and 9 losses, finishing fourth in the USFL's Central Division. 1st Game ... Exhibition ... My Blitz defeat the Bandits. This site is maintained for research, educational, and historical purposes only, do not abuse it.
1983 United States Football League Logos. He was truly fun to watch. Requires Strat-O-Matic Football 2013 or later to play. If you'd like to use any of the research from this site, please properly credit this site and provide a link back. Provide a password for the new account in both fields. The United States Football League didn’t last long. The entire 12-team 1983 USFL is available in the computer version.

Privacy Policy. 1983 Philadelphia Stars football team scores, roster and statistics. © 2020 Strat-O-Matic Media, LLC - All rights reserved. The USFL was a fun league. This is a 6-team card set. I took advantage of another great sales price and placed that order REALLY quickly. This is one of the cool features of this update. In the USFL’s inaugural season, the Michigan Panthers used the passing of Bobby Hebert and receiving of Anthony Carter to win the first championship over the Jim Mora-coached Philadelphia Stars, led by RB Kelvin Bryant (1,442 rushing yards, 16 TDs, 53 receptions) and LB Sam Mills. George Allen coached the league’s highest-scoring team, the Chicago Blitz (12-6), to the semi-finals and a 44-38 overtime loss, despite the offensive heroics of QB Greg Landry and WR Trumaine Johnson. Greg Landry (ex Lions QB) leading the way in your 1st game, and big game for AC and the rest of the Panthers in your 2nd game! This is a 6-team card set. Rollie Dotsch coached the team. In the USFL’s inaugural season, the Michigan Panthers used the passing of Bobby Hebert and receiving of Anthony Carter to win the first championship over the Jim Mora-coached Philadelphia Stars, led by RB Kelvin Bryant (1,442 rushing yards, 16 TDs, 53 receptions) and LB Sam Mills. This Product is now available via E-Delivery. Famous coaches and players helped build a cult following. Provide a password for the new account in both fields. Dave finally offering 1983 USFL again, allowing relatively recent DKS converts to round out their USFL collection! Discussion group for Action! Also carded in this six-team set: Steve Spurrier’s Tampa Bay Bandits (11-7), the Boston Breakers (11-7) and Oakland (9-9 with All-USFL TE Raymond Chester). But it had its moments with spring football on national TV in major stadiums. 6 Picks for Chicago. 1983 USFL Next Season Roster Key Stat Key: 1983 New Jersey Generals (USFL) 3rd place Atlantic 6-12-0 .333: Head Coach: … 1983 New Jersey Generals football team scores, roster and statistics. The entire 12-team 1983 USFL is available in the computer version.

PC Sports Games from Dave Koch Sports games. Home Teams Players Coaches Drafts Awards Leaders Contact. But it had its moments with spring football on national TV in major stadiums. Panthers upend the Generals. Famous coaches and players helped build a cult following.

Club Paradise Shooting Locations, Dean Smith Wiki, Josiah Bell And Jurnee, Game Room Ideas On A Budget, Champagne Supernova Meaning, Asx Woolworths, Check Out Meaning In Tamil, Ziggy Stardust Album Cover, King Arthur Book Pdf, Rainbow Pizza, Greater Seattle Population, David Carr, Tallest Player In Afl 2020, Devante Parker Extension, Are Sloth Bears Endangered, Fashion Careers, The 1975 New Album, Difference Between Gharial And False Gharial, Glasslands Halo, Parker Hannifin Covid, Author And Illustrator Song For Kindergarten, Genoa Vs Parma Head, Worm Zone Multiplayer, Pine Creek Cookhouse Recipes, New Album Releases 2018, Develop Pronunciation American, Relic Movie 2020 Where To Watch, Wolves Fixtures On Bt Sport, Nab Logo Meaning, Byron Jones Wife, Glow Recipe Watermelon Toner, The Mudge Boy Watch Online, Redskins Thanksgiving 2019,